I'm starting to love you ...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho’s automatically looking at the class door when he heard footsteps. He cannot believe with what he’s seeing. It is Jiyeon who’s standing there.

They both stare at each other for few seconds.

Girl student : (frowns) seonsaengnim???

Boy student : Jiyeon noona, why are you just standing there?

Jiyeon : y-ye~ (finally aware, slowly walking into the class and heading to her sit, but actually still confused)

Seungho : (tries to calm himself after feels too surprised to see Jiyeon) ahemm! Ok, lets proceed…

Dongjun (boy student who sits beside Jiyeon) : noona, why don’t you say sorry to him when you come late?

Jiyeon : y-ye? Well… Oh by the way w-why is he here?

Dongjun : he’s our new tutor. Why? Noona knows him? It is just possible if he’s in same age as noona. He’s really young.

Jiyeon : y-ye? (speechless) < why suddenly he becomes my tutor? Is he following me or what? >

The class ended…

Other students are going out to go to cafeteria.

Seungho’s about to go out from the class but suddenly Jiyeon approaches him.

Jiyeon : excuse me. What are you doing here?

Seungho : (actually he’s surprised when Jiyeon approaches him but tries to act normal) I have been teaching in this class for 1 and a half hour and you still can’t say what I’m doing here?

Jiyeon : they said you are a new tutor.

Seungho : wow they’re really clever, unlike you. (mocking Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : ne???

Seungho : yes, isn’t that too obvious?

Jiyeon : I know what actually you’re doing here. You’re following me, right?

Seungho : excuse me? Why should I? and do I even know you?

JIyeon : then how can you be here? I bet you like me, that’s why you’re following me around, am I right?

Seungho : tssk!!! Sorry, but I have so many works to do. Or even if I don’t have any, I won’t waste my time talking to you. (leaving)

Jiyeon : Seungho-ssi!

Seungho : call me seonsaengnim. (continue walking away from Jiyeon)

 

In Seungho’s room at the university…

Seungho : < why? Why did you appear in front of me again, Jiyeon ah? Please, I want to forget you. Please… > (holding his tears)

TAKK! TAKK! TAKK!

Seungho : come in.

????? : annyeong! (smiles)

Seungho : oh Minah ah~ (smiles to cover his sadness)

Minah : what are you doing? Have you eaten? (sits on the chair in front of Seungho’s table)

Seungho : I just finished my first class. Not yet. How about you?

Minah : me too. Let’s eat together then. (smiles happily)

Seungho : keurae, kaja!(fine, let’s go!)

On their way, while walking…

Minah : oppa, how was your first day so far?

Seungho : Minah ah, I told you right, stop calling me oppa. We’re in the same age. Besides we have been classmates for about 6 years, since our high school until university. I always see you as a chingu(friend), not like a dongsaang(younger). And now we’re even working together.

Minah : (pouts)

Seungho : (touches Minah’s cheek for a while) yah yah stop with that face.

Minah : (keeps silent)

Seungho : Minah ah~

Minah : (still silent)

And they reach at a cafeteria…

Seungho : arasseo! Today is my treat. What do you want to eat?

Minah : (smiles a little) cheongmal?

Seungho : tssk! Only now you want to smile. Yeokshi, you really love free stuffs.

Minah : (laughs) I want …

Few students : annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim. (while bowing as a respect as soon as they see their tutors)

Seungho : ye~

Students : (and continue walking)

Seungho : (keeps looking at the students, actually he’s trying to find Jiyeon among them)

Minah : oppa~ what are you looking at? I said I want to eat hamburger.

Seungho : y-ye? Oh me too. (actually he’s not really focus)

 

At a table, after Seungho and Minah finished eating…

Minah : oppa, do you have class after this?

Seungho : well …

Suddenly someone approaches Seungho. it’s Dongjun, Jiyeon’s seatmates.

Dongjun : seonsaengnim~ annyeonghaseyo.

Seungho : oh Dongjun ah.

Dongjun : oh seonsaengnim, you know me. I didn’t expect.

Seungho : (smiles friendly) of course, you’re my student. Oh, come sit here. (ask him to sit together)

Dongjun : oh I don’t think … (suddenly he see Jiyeon who’s in her way to the cafe) oh noona! (calls her, but still standing near the table where Seungho and Minah sit)

Seungho and Minah automatically looking at where Dongjun is looking.

Minah : (surprised) isn’t that… Ji-Jiyeon?

Dongjun : oh seonsaengnim, how did you know her?

Minah : oppa, she’s Jiyeon, right? Your girl …

Seungho : Minah ah! (cuts Minah’s words quickly) um… actually I have something important to discuss with Dongjun, about his study. Please excuse us. (secretly sighs)

Dongjun : n-ne??? (surprised, doesn’t know anything)

Minah : (confused but obeyed) arasseo. Then see you later, oppa. (leaving)

Dongjun : (sitting at Minah’s place before) oppa? She’s your girlfriend? (laughs a little)

Seungho : no, no, no.

Dongjun : oh wait, where did noona go? (tries to find Jiyeon again but she’s already disappeared)

Seungho : why are you calling her noona? Isn’t she in the same class as you? (pretending like he doesn’t know anything, actually he’s trying to make Dongjun tells more about Jiyeon)

Dongjun : yes she is, but she’s older than me. Actually before she’s my sunbae,(senior,) but something happened make her to start her university studies all over again.

Seungho : something happened? What do you mean?

Dongjun : oh should I tell you? (hesitate for a while)

Seungho : why not? Jiyeon is also my student.

Dongjun : well… she involved in an accident before, made her lost her memory. That’s why, she chose to start her first year again, even she was doing quite well before.

Seungho : oh. So you mean before her study was going well, but because of the accident, she decided to start her university level again?

Dongjun : (nodding) actually I’m sure she can just continue it, it’s just, that’s her choice. I heard she was a great student before and she studied at an elite school named… Hundred Star Elite School, the only school with exactly 100 students of each batch. Do you know that school, seonsaengnim?

Seungho : (just smiling) how long have you known her? I mean, are you really close with her?

Dongjun : well yes you can say so. Anyway, she’s quite famous here. Many boys try to be close with her, including me. Hehe~

Seungho : re-really?

Dongjun: (nodding) but I think she chooses me out of all those boys. (smiles happily)

Seungho : YAH!!! (unintentionally, he raised his voice, due to his jealousy)

Dongjun : (shocked) s-seon-s-saengnim? Why?

Seungho : Ahemm! < Seungho ah, calm down, he doesn’t know anything! > oh, I see… < oh wait, he said something like that, does it mean, he doesn’t know anything about Yoseob ... >

Dongjun : oh seonsaengnim, how old are you? I mean, you just graduated, right? It’s possible if your age and Jiyeon’s are same.

Seungho : um… uh. Maybe. Dongjun ah, I need to go now. See you tomorrow in class. (smiles and leaving)

Dongjun : < strange. > (remembering back how Seungho and Jiyeon were staring to each other at the class before) < and now he asked many things about Jiyeon. Do they actually know each other? >

 

At Jiyeon’s house…

Jiyeon : I’m home~

No one answer.

Jiyeon : Seobang ah~

Still no answer.

Jiyeon walks to the living room. She smiles as she saw Yoseob is sleeping on couch.

Jiyeon : < hihihi Seobang, you look cute while sleeping. > (staring at Yoseob for few seconds)

Then she walks closer to see Yoseob’s face clearer, and she saw Yoseob’s eyes look a little different, seems like he was crying. At that moment, Jiyeon noticed a picture he’s holding on his chest. She tries to see who’s picture it is, and she saw a cute girl with cute smile, smiling.

Jiyeon : < who is she? > (frowning, confused)

Yoseob : (suddenly moves a little)

Jiyeon : (shocked and moves few steps backward)

Yoseob : (slowly opens his eyes) oh, Jiyeon ah. You’re home. (sleepy voice)

Jiyeon : uh~ (and slowly walk away)

Yoseob : have you eaten? (get up and sit on the couch)

Jiyeon : (stops) uh~ (flat tone. And continue walking)

Yoseob : (frowns while seeing Jiyeon’s leaving. Suddenly noticed a picture beside him, it is IU’s) < did she see it? >

 

In Jiyeon’s room…

Jiyeon : (sitting on her bed and thinking deeply) < who’s she actually? I never saw her before. Is she, maybe, Yoseob’s girl … no no no! It can’t be! Yoseob will never cheat me >

TAKK! TAKK! TAKK! Jiyeon’s door be knocked.

Jiyeon : (shocked) Ahemm! Uh co-come in.

Yoseob : (opens the door) what are you doing?

Jiyeon : (no answer)

Yoseob : are… are you… ok, Jiyeon ah?

Jiyeon : does it matter to you, whether I’m ok or not? (suddenly raises her voice a little bit)

Yoseob : wh-what do you mean? (confused, still standing in front of the door)

Jiyeon : you don’t know what I mean? Fine, I’ll tell you clearly. You’re cheating on me.

Yoseob : YE??? (frowns, now walking in a little)

Jiyeon : why? Surprised how can I know it? (standing up, she looks angry)

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah, please. I don’t want to have a quarrel with …

Jiyeon : (cuts Yoseob’s words) tssk! No wonder, you’re always trying to avoid me lately. I never thought you …

Yoseob : (now his turn to cut Jiyeon’s words) stop it! You don’t know anything, so please, stop accusing me something I didn’t …

Jiyeon : you didn’t do huh? Then why are you avoiding me?

Yoseob : (no answer, trying to calm himself) < I’m sorry Jiyeon, I just have to > (bowed head)

Jiyeon : see? You cannot answer me, right? So just admit that …

Yoseob : I’M STARTING TO LOVE YOU! Jiyeon ah… 

 

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : WOW!!! I see some new readers!(I mean not the readers of it iS LOVE!) Never thought new readers, too, are willing to read this fic; CRY CRY hehe. Thanks for supporting! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

+++ PLEASE spend ur time ONCE to answer my poll (either at main page of CRY CRY fic or it IS LOVE! fic)

TQ for ur cooperation! ^^ <3, ernie92

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)