Without knowing, you hurt me...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah…

Jiyeon : (silent, just frowning)

Seungho : Jiyeaon ah... sa… saranghae~(I... I love you~)

Jiyeon : (frowns) did you say something? (volume up her voice, she didn’t hear what Seungho said because of the heavy rain)

Seungho : (finally aware after he heard Jiyeon’s voice) < aigoo why did I say that? It’s a relief that she didn’t hear it > y-ye??? No, no, there’s nothing. (also louder his voice with forced smile)

Jiyeon : (smiles a little)

Seungho : oh, since it’s raining, let us walk together to the class.

Jiyeon : (thinking) um…

Seungho : yes let’s go. (still hugging Jiyeon’s shoulder, they’re walking together under the umbrella to the class)

 

When they two arrive at the area where many classes around, all students start to talk about them. Many of them are totally shocked. All of them are witnessing the intimacy between Seungho and Jiyeon.

Student #1 : look, look! Isn’t that the new, young, handsome tutor? With… Jiyeon???!

Student #2 : omo, omo! What are they two doing???

Student #3 : they’re a couple or what?

Student #4 : tssk! That Jiyeon~ chinccha!!!

Student #5 : why are they walking together???

Student #6 : guys, can you see that he’s hugging her shoulder?

Student #7 : OMG I’m jealous~

And the gossip about Seungho and Jiyeon is all over the university starting from that day…

 

In Jiyeon’s class…

Seungho : (after 1 and half hour teaching) so that’s all for today. Any questions?

Students : (silent)

Seungho : anyone?

Students : no~

Seungho : ok then all of you can …

Girl student : (raise up her hand) wait, seonsaengnim! I have one question.

Seungho : (smiles) yes what is it?

Girl student : what’s… a-actually your… relationship with Jiyeon unnie? Are you guys… a couple?? (serious face)

Boy students : hahaha! (laughing)

Other girl students : (silent, waiting for Seungho’s answer)

Jiyeon : (not listening, busy with her handphone)

Seungho : (laughs a little after listening to the question) why don’t you ask Miss Park then? (looking at Jiyeon who’s bowing her head, actually looking at her phone) what’s your answer Jiyeon-ssi?

Jiyeon : (trying to send message to Yoseob) n-ne??? oh my answer… um… yes~ hehe~ (fake smile) < what was his question just now? Aishh whatever! > (continue busy with her phone)

Girl students : (chattering with one another) yes??? That means they’re a couple? Omo omo~

Seungho : (gives his sweet smile, knows that actually Jiyeon didn’t listen to the question) if there’s no other question, I’m leaving… (takes his books and walking out from the class)

 

Jiyeon’s SMS to Yoseob :

“ Seobang~ my class for today hav finished. Can u come to fetch me? I hav something to tell u. It’s important. Plz~ ^^ ”

Few moments later…

Yoseob’s SMS :

“ ok, me too, hav something to tell. Wait in front of ur university gate. ”

Jiyeon’s SMS :

“ Gomawo, Seobang~ hihi ^^ ”

 

Jiyeon’s walking alone to the gate. As she’s about to cross the road to the gate, a car suddenly coming and almost hit her. Lucky that the car managed to have its emergency brake, but still, Jiyeon fell down and her foot sprained.

Seungho : JIYEON AH!!! (going out from his car and rushing to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : arghh~ my foot~

Seungho : wh-why? Is it hurt too much? (touch Jiyeon’s foot) can you walk? (worried face)

Jiyeon : I.. I don’t think so~ arghhh it’s too hurt…

Seungho : let’s go to the hospital. Let me carry you. (he’s about to lift Jiyeon like a bride style)

Jiyeon : (stops Seungho from doing so) no, no, Seungho-ssi. It’s ok. My husband will come soon. I’ll go with him.

Seungho : (those words made his heart feel ache, but he tries to control his emotion) but… it’s dangerous if we wait for too long.

Jiyeon : he’ll come. Very soon.

And at that moment, Yoseob’s car arrives. Yoseob saw what’s happening and immediately gets out from the car and comes to Jiyeon.

Yoseob : Jiyeon ah, gwenchanha? What happened?

Seungho : (standing up from his bending position and few steps backward. Just look at Jiyeon and Yoseob)

Jiyeon : my foot’s hurt…

Yoseob : (looking at Seungho) Seungho ah, what happened?

Seungho : (secretly sighs) I almost hit her just now. So she fell down. I think her foot sprained. I want to bring her to hospital but she refused, she wanted to wait for you. (tries to speak calmly)

Yoseob : (speechless. He actually knows how Seungho feels right now) as you are the one who almost hits her, can you help me?

Jiyeon : (frowning. Just listening to they two)

Seungho : yes, sure.

Yoseob : help me carrying her to my car. (ask Seungho intentionally)

Seungho : y-ye? (surprised)

Jiyeon : Seobang~ why don’t you do so? You’re my husband, not him. (quite confused and angry with what Yoseob asked)

Yoseob : (not responding to Jiyeon’s question) I’ll wait at my car. (looks at Seungho for a sec and leaving to his car)

Seungho : (sighs) Let me help you, Jiyeon-ssi. (comes closer to Jiyeon and tries to lift her)

Jiyeon : no, go away! (slightly pushing Seungho’s body, made his body to driven backward) I can walk by myself. (trying to stand up)

Seungho : (he feels hurt, again) < it’s ok, Seungho ah. She knows nothing >

Jiyeon : (managed to stand up but her foot feels too hurt) arghh~

Seungho : Jiyeon-ssi! (comes closer to Jiyeon again and holds both of her arms to give her support for her weak foot)

Jiyeon : (releasing herself from being hold) I said I can do it by myself. You, don’t ever try to touch me again! (raise her voice, her face is so serious)

Seungho : (his eyes become teary) < Jiyeon ah, you hurt me… > (just looking at Jiyeon who’s slowly trying to walk to Yoseob’s car)

At the hospital, while waiting for Jiyeon who’s inside the doctor’s room…

Seungho : (cupped his face, trying to hold his sadness)

Yoseob : (comes from somewhere, touch Seungho’s shoulder) gwenchanha?

Seungho : (looking at Yoseob. Nodding with forced smile)

Yoseob : (sitting beside Seungho) so you’re now a tutor in that university?

Seungho : uh~

Yoseob : wow congratulations. I think you’re doing very well.

Seungho : (smiles) thanks.

Yoseob : so are you teaching Jiyeon’s class?

Seungho : (nodding)

Yoseob : that’s it. I think it’s a destiny.

Seungho : well I don’t think so~

Yoseob : (frowns) why?

Seungho : (just giving his forced smile)

Yoseob : then good luck, Seungho ah. I’ll go first. You wait for her ok?

Seungho : y-ye? No, no. She must want you to …

Yoseob : come on, friend. You know her well, right? So you must know how to treat her.

Seungho : but Yoseob ah, I think …

Yoseob : starting from today, I give her to you. (smiling)

Seungho : but …

Yoseob : I’m leaving… (tapping Seungho’s shoulder before leaving Seungho behind) < yes, I’m hurt, Seungho. But, you deserve her >

Few minutes later, Jiyeon comes out from doctor’s room…

Seungho : (immediately stand up when seeing the doctor) Doctor, is her foot ok?

Doctor : yes, don’t worry. It’s just a small injury, but make sure she doesn’t walk a lot.

Jiyeon : (looking around)

Seungho : ne, kamsahamnida, doctor. (bows a little before the doctor leaves)

Jiyeon : where’s Yoseob?

Seungho : Jiyeon-ssi, he has something else to do, so he asked me to …

Jiyeon : what? Don’t lie to me. What actually did you say to him, until he left? (starts to be angry)

Seungho : (sighs) no, I didn’t. He himself …

Jiyeon : then go away! (raise her voice)

Seungho : n-ne??? but Jiyeon-ssi …

Jiyeon : I SAID GO AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM ME! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND? AND… I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN…

Seungho : Jiyeon-ssi~ I …

Jiyeon : I HATE YOU.

Seungho : (speechless)

Jiyeon : yes, I hate you. It’s clear now, right? (gives Seungho a sharp glance before leaving)

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : LIFE n LOVE aren't always beautiful n happy right? so plz accept this sad (maybe) chapter kekeke~ I have been busy n will be busy for last week, this week n next week tests GRRRR!~ But I'll try to write this fic as good as I can. SO UR SUPPORT IS TOTALLY IMPORTANT! hehehe~ Thanks for supporting! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)