I care about you...

크라이 크라이 (Cry Cry)

Seungho : Jiyeon-ssi~ I …

Jiyeon : I HATE YOU.

Seungho : (speechless)

Jiyeon : yes, I hate you. It’s clear now, right? (gives Seungho a sharp glance before leaving)

Seungho : (frozen. He cannot believe with what Jiyeon just said. His heart feels too hurt right now, he holds his tears that almost fall down) Jiyeon ah~ you… really don’t remember me at all? (those words come out spontaneously)

Jiyeon : (automatically stops her steps, frowning. Suddenly she thought about something, a smiling guy eating an ice-cream, but when she tries to remember his face clearer, her head feels ache) arghhh~ (touch her head)

Seungho : (closer to Jiyeon) oh gwenchanhayo? W-waeyo? Your head ache? (too worried)

Jiyeon : (just leaving without saying anything)

Seungho : (just looking at Jiyeon leaving with disappointed face)

 

At Jiyeon’s house…

Jiyeon : I’m home… (slowly walking in, her right foot is bandaged)

Yoseob : oh Jiyeon ah! (surprised. Heading to Jiyeon to help her walking) wh-why are you… where’s Seungho?

Jiyeon : (sitting on the couch) yah Seobang! Why did you leave me with him? Tell me the truth, did he say something that he shouldn’t say which made you left??

Yoseob : (also sitting) what are you talking about~ He said nothing. I left because I want to.

Jiyeon : really? That is so bad of you. I thought you love me. (pouting, pretend to sulk)

Yoseob : y-ye??? (surprised with what Jiyeon just said) well I …

Jiyeon : seobang! What was the thing that you said you want to tell me this evening?

Yoseob : oh well~ < I’ve told Seungho, that I give you to him from now on > actually … oh how can I start? > um…

Jiyeon : arasseo, arasseo. Let me tell what I wanted to tell first.

Yoseob : oh… uh~

Jiyeon : (takes a breath) please… continue loving me…

Yoseob : y-y-ye??? (stuttering)

Jiyeon : you said you’re starting to love me, right? So I want you to continue doing so…

Yoseob : (speechless. Secretly sighs)

Jiyeon : (continue her words again) because I also feel the same. I love you, Seobang ah… (smiles a little)

Yoseob : (totally shocked) andwae!(you cannot!) (automatically standing up)

Jiyeon : wae? (frowning)

Yoseob : (sighs heavily) please don’t, Jiyeon ah~ Please. (immediately leaving to his room)

Jiyeon : (still confused) < why can’t I? You, too, love me, right? >

 

Tomorrow, on his way to university, Seungho stopped for a while at a store to buy a beverage.  On his way back to the car, he accidentally see Jiyeon who’s walking alone with her foot still be bandaged. Jiyeon, too, see Seungho made her automatically stops her steps. They stare at each other for a while, until Seungho decides to get into his car, ignoring her.

Seungho : (sighs heavily) Just let her be, Yoo Seungho. She hates you. (talking to himself, actually worried to see Jiyeon walking with her foot condition)

Jiyeon : tssk! Do you think that I want you to ask me to get into the car? (continue walking)

Seungho’s SMS to Yoseob :

“ why did u let her walking with her foot condition like that? U should send her to university, u know... ”

Yoseob’s SMS :

“ told u rite, I already give her to u. so I won’t disturb her anymore ^^ ”

Seungho : (sighs again after reading Yoseob’s reply)

Seungho starts driving again, and now his car is passing by Jiyeon who’s still walking very very slowly. He keeps his eyes on Jiyeon through the car side mirror. He drives and drives but finally he stops, can’t stand seeing Jiyeon suffer walking.

Jiyeon : (keeps walking, pretending she doesn’t see Seungho)

Seungho : (waiting in the car. When Jiyeon is near to his car, he gets out) Get in. (simple words)

Jiyeon : (ignores him, keeps walking)

Seungho : Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon : (now she stops, but not looking at Seungho) there’s no need. I still can walk.

Seungho : the doctor said you cannot walk a lot, it’ll give your foot bad effects.

Jiyeon : the effects are on me, so you don’t have to care about that.

Seungho : but I care. I care about you. (spontaneous reply)

Jiyeon : (turning back, looking at Seungho after she heard what Seungho said) w-what?

Seungho : I care about you… because… < because you’re my Jiyeon, my first love > because… you’re my student.

Jiyeon : tssk! You don’t have to think it that way then, because I, too, will never think you as my tutor.

Seungho : (secretly sighs, to calm himself) < Jiyeon ah, please. > Just get in.

Jiyeon : no way! (and continue walking)

Seungho : fine then I’ll walk with you.

Jiyeon : NE??? (automatically stops and turns back)

Seungho : (serious face) yes, just walk. (locking his car and starts walking, ignoring Jiyeon who’s still in confusion with his action)

Jiyeon : < who’s this person? So crazy! > (also starts walking again, following Seungho from behind)

Both keep silent.

Jiyeon : stop. (suddenly voice out after few seconds)

Seungho : (keeps walking, ignored Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : Seungho-ssi! I said stop. (following Seungho’s steps)

Seungho : (smiles by himself, continue walking)

Jiyeon : aishh this guy… YAH!!!

Seungho : (now he stops and turns around, looking at Jiyeon who also stopped) sorry, what did you call me just now? “YAH”???

Jiyeon : it-it’s becau-because… you ignored me when I call your name… (feels a little bad because “yah” is quite rude to be used to someone new)

Seungho : (acting serious) I told you, right? Call me seonsaengnim.

Jiyeon : (pouts) mi-mianhaeyo.

Seungho : tssk! Now say it. (walk closer towards Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : say what?

Seungho : call me “seonsaengnim”.

Jiyeon : (silent)

Seungho : Jiyeon-ssi.

Jiyeon : let’s ride your car. My foot hurts. (flat tone)(immediately turns back heading to Seungho’s car)

Seungho : (smiles)

In the car…

Seungho : (smiling by himself. Actually he feels funny when finally Jiyeon gave up and decided to ride his car)

Jiyeon : are you laughing at me? (noticed Seungho’s action)

Seungho : n-ne? what? About what?

Jiyeon : you keep smiling since you start driving just now.

Seungho : why? Am I not allowed to smile? (smile a little)

Jiyeon : (annoyed face) yeah I know, it’s embarrassing, right? But I just have no other choice. It’s still quite far to walk, I can’t stand it.

Seungho : um… is your foot still hurt?

Jiyeon : a little.

Seungho : then don’t walk to university. You walk every day, right? (concern)

Jiyeon : I don’t want to burden Yoseob. I owed so much from him. (smiles when thinking about Yoseob)

Seungho : (speechless. He feels not good each time hearing Jiyeon talks about Yoseob) um yeah we’re here. (already arrived) Your first class is with me, right?

Jiyeon : (nodding)

Seungho : then let’s go together, I’ll help you. (about to go out from the car)

Jiyeon : (grabs Seungho’s hand to stop him) Wait a moment, Seungho-ssi.

Seungho : (frozen when Jiyeon holds his hand. He missed her touch really much)

Jiyeon : mi-mianhaeyo. (releases Seungho’s hand) I want to say sorry about yesterday.

Seungho : (silent)

Jiyeon : I didn’t mean to say it. It’s just… I thought you want to keep me away from Yoseob.

(Silence for few moments)

Seungho : what if so?

Jiyeon : hmm?

Seungho : what if I did want you to stay away from him? Will you continue hating me then?

Jiyeon : (speechless. Her head is full with questions)

Seungho : forget it. Let’s go to class. (gets out and helps Jiyeon to walk)

 

Yoseob is lying down on the couch in his office. Luckily his boss is his own father, so he feels quite free to do anything.

He takes out IU’s picture from his pocket. He stares at the picture for few seconds. “I missed you… I missed you so much. Can’t you come back, IU ah?”. His eyes start to be teary.

Yoseob : (staring IU’s picture) < Dear, I’m confused right now. I still love you and I always love you, but lately I feel like I’m starting to love Jiyeon. I don’t know why, maybe because she always be with me when you’re away. But IU ah, I can’t love her, right? She has Seungho. Even if I love her, I can never be with her, right? What should I do now, IU ah? >

“nareul wonhani… kajigo shipni… naeui modeunge cheonbun ni geoshingil barani…” (You want me… you want to have me… I wish you’re my all…)

Yoseob received a message, made him stop his daydreaming.

 

Jiyeon’s SMS to Yoseob :

“ Seobang, let’s dinner outside today. Fetch me at university, ok? ^^ ”

Yoseob sighs after reading the message.

Yoseob : < arasseo, Jiyeon ah. Let’s make this our last time seeing each other. Starting from tomorrow, I promise, I won’t appear in front of you again. You’re now Seungho’s > (while trying to hold his tears)

Yoseob’s SMS to Jiyeon :

“ arasseo. See you later. ^^ ”

He sighs again. Then, he sends another message, to Seungho.

Yoseob’s SMS to Seungho :

“ Seungho ah, meet me tonight, 7pm at One Restaurant. Really hope u can come. See you later, friend. ”

Seungho frowns after reading the message from Yoseob.

Seungho’s SMS to Yoseob :

“ yes, ok. I’ll be there. ”

 

 ... TO BE CONTINUED ...

Author's note : LIFE n LOVE aren't always beautiful n happy right? so plz accept this sad (maybe) chapter kekeke~ I have been busy n will be busy for last week, this week n next week tests GRRRR!~ But I'll try to write this fic as good as I can. SO UR SUPPORT IS TOTALLY IMPORTANT! hehehe~ Thanks for supporting! ^^ n YES! I LOVE COMMENTS!!! hehe~

p/s : sorry for any language problems, wrong grammars, spelling mistakes, words used etc. (i'm not good in English hehe)