The Circle of Legends and Summer

Not Everything is About Summer

Sunday…

The hand intertwined with his is shaking. Behind that red door, this will be the first time Kris will be in this gathering with Chanyeol.

At the queue of opening the door, the blond let goes of his wife’s hand and inside the room — handsome boys in casual Sunday outfits and pretty girls in pastel colored mini dresses are sitting in the huge round table. Everyone appears like gods and goddesses from Olympus and Chanyeol and Kris perfectly mixes with them. The newly arrived boys are the 7th and the 8th people to join today’s Circle of Legends meeting.

 

Last Friday, Kris received a gold plated envelop with their school’s logo on it and he already knew who sent it to him. Unexpectedly, he saw a similar letter in his wife’s hand. Chanyeol looked at the invitation with furrowed brows while Kris enjoyed that ignorant yet endearing expression on him.

 

“Welcome,” Rising from the seat, the girl greets the two boys with spread arms and beaming face. She acts like a ringleader. “It’s so pleasant to have you here, Mr. Wu and Mr. Park.”

She is their senior, the Circle of Legends Leader, the FSA Cheerleader's Captain and Kris’ex-girlfriend — umm… in fact, he used to date the remaining three girls in this group. It's funny he brought his male wife along.

"Come, have a seat" She offers, and the boys do so, yet in a chair far from each other.

Chanyeol sits between Go Ahra, a ballet dancer, has the same year with them and the girl Kris recently broke up with, and Kim Bum, a senior and the Soccer Club's Captain. Meanwhile, Kris sits between his other ex-girlfriends, this group's leader and timid choir member. This is awkward and weird for him, having his current and former lovers gather in one place. He cannot help to wonder if Chanyeol is bothered by it too. Does he even know the relationship Kris had with these girls?

Staring at his wife, Kris notices Chanyeol's mannequin state. His eyes are glued on the table in front of them. The blond hopes he is not going through his anxiety disorder at this time.

In the middle of his observation, he hears a snicker from one of the group. He traces it and finds Jung Yonghwa looking at Chanyeol with a menacing expression. That boy is a senior, the Circle of Legends Vice Leader and Equestrian Club’s Captain. When they are in the fifth grade, this senior saw the fat and younger version of Chanyeol as a pray in his bullying. Kris is already feeling that something undesirable will happen today.

“I’m glad you accept the invitation, Mr. Park.” The leader says with a sophisticated smile and clasping her hands together. Everything around this room looks expensive. “As what we mentioned on the letter, since two of the members graduated last spring, we need some people to replace them. You’re one of the candidates and you seem to fit the qualification to be included in our circle.”

“It’s an honor, Sunbae.” Chanyeol bows politely and Yonghwa pops an offending snort all of a sudden.

“I’m sorry.” He says, hiding his insulting grin with his hand.

“By the way, I heard you’re close with Choi Min, right?” Chanyeol freezes from his seat. “Too bad he cannot join us today but we’re so proud of him since he’ll be competing for Olympics. We also have another new member that we’ll be here with us shortly and that makes us a perfect 10.”

“We’ve been here for a while leader, why don’t you ask the staff to present our meal now?” Kim Bum suggests. The leader nods and picks the vintage phone beside her.

While the leader is busy getting their food, everyone else talks with each other except the silently observing Kris.

 

“You must be wondering what this group does, Park Chanyeol.” A senior from Orchestra Club friendly talks to his wife. Kris knows that she’s a flute player because of their previous romance. The blond gazes at his glass of water as he listens to her. “This organization had been established decades ago. For every generation, there are interchangeable 10 members who should all have made their name in the school with each group they belong to. We’re hearing you from everyone since our middle school days. The Pretty Boy Park Chanyeol.”

“Ha, but I never heard his name before.” The Equestrian Captain says.

“That’s the mystery. No one knows him until he steps to middle school.” Kris wonders why this ex-girlfriend seems interested to the brunet. “He gives pride in the field of Taekwondo from winning the nationals and other prestigious competition. Sorry, Chanyeol, let’s go back to our topic. As model students, the Circle of Legends should show our unity by having this kind of meetings and other philanthropic activities. We haven’t had a chance for a get-together last spring due to our busy schedules.”

“Why do you even bother to tell all this stuff to him?” Again, Yonghwa rudely butts in to their conversation. “I’m sure he knows everything about us since we are the usual content of FSA Daily or the school’s online forum.”

“Lunch is serve, everyone.” The Leader announces and the group glances to the different kinds of dishes prepared on the table. The tense atmosphere lightens as everyone gets something to eat.

In the middle of the lunch, the Leader discusses their plans for the remaining half of the school year. The members cooperatively give their opinion and other suggestion. There are moments from there that Kris and Chanyeol secretly exchange look. The President of the Student Council is aware that his wife has been uncomfortable from the start. He wants to end this too because he knows the leader and the rest of the group are pretentious-snob-individuals, who are trying to unite as one but hate one another. A good example is his four ex-girlfriends.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” Wearing a red A-line dress, the black haired Summer enters the room.

“Welcome dear, have a seat.” Summer bows and sits beside Kim Bum. “You’re just at the right time. We are discussing the circle’s upcoming activity.”

“Cool. I’ll help you guys as much as I can.” She says.

“Kim Summer?” Yonghwa’s antagonistic tone silences the room. He lets the silver utensils go of his hand and crosses his arm from his chest. He scoffs, rolling his tongue inside his cheek. “Did you use to have a blonde hair before?” Summer nods at his question calmly. “I knew it! Leader, are you trying to make a reunion of three spiteful children here?”

“What do you mean?” The Leader smiles but she is certainly confused.

“Kim Summer and Kris Wu here are childhood friends.” He says with an accusing tone and smirks. “They have a fat boy that’s always along them. No one knows his name because he’s a nobody — but he gets lots of wonderful nicknames like fatty, four-eyed pig and ugly.” Kris sees Chanyeol’s eyes widen, his hands are trembling and hides it under the table. His head bends down which makes his brown hair cover his scared-looking eyes. “And, that’s why this Park Chanyeol looks familiar. Leader, isn’t we strictly implement that all members should have a perfect profile? This boy came from the trash.”

Everyone stays motionless — as well as Summer — as well as Kris. Their fake bright smiles no longer appear on their faces, switching with judging looks to Chanyeol. Summer gazes at the table seriously. Showing no emotion from the beginning, Kris eyes his own hands under the table, his knuckles are turning white.

“You may look better than before.” Yonghwa is not done yet. “But now that a bigger group knows your background, I don’t think the whole school will see you as a pretty boy again. You disgusting cry-ba—”

Kris swears he can punch this guy who tirelessly insults his wife — IF water does not splash on that Equestrian Captain’s face from Summer’s glass.

“I’m sorry. My hand slipped.” She puts the glassware on the table, smiling but Kris can see the sharp look she’s giving to Yonghwa, and this is one of the rarest moments she’s doing that expression.

Kris doesn’t know what happens next because his focus shifts to the brown haired boy who is running away from that room… from that restaurant.

 

✿✿✿

 

After years of Shen’s protection, he regrets losing her, especially now. It’s been long ago since the last time he receives those awful comments, and what’s more annoying is it keeps repeating to his head.

While he’s rushing his exit to that place, a hand grips his wrist to stop him. The main door is only one-step away.

“Chanyeol.” Panting from his frustration and tiredness, he shoots a glare at the person who prevents him from leaving.

“Let me go, KREASE!” He uses his strength to reach the door and he is able to get outside — but his husband’s hand still clutched on him. “Krease!!!”

“There you are boys. It’s lucky I catch you both.” Summer seems to lose her breath from chasing them as she inhales a huge amount of air.

“What happened there?” Kris asks and Chanyeol takes that as an opportunity to be free from him — but, he stays there.

“Nothing good.” She shrugs. “We’re not going to this kind of meeting again. I never thought this well-known group acts so obnoxious.”

Kris chuckles. Chanyeol cannot hear what they are talking about next — like he becomes deaf all of a sudden. It must be the effect of his anxiety or because Kris and Summer are inside their own world again.

As he bolts quietly without him being seen, he hears them talking…

“I still have a free time today. How about the three of us go to your house and hangout there?” Kris may agree since this is Summer asking. Heh, their little privacy is in the verge of getting invaded.

He doesn’t want to hear what Kris’ answer will be so he scurries off.

 

Walking on the waterfront alone, Chanyeol lets his tears down, viewing the vast sea kissing the sky at his side. Why does he have a lonely life? What if he jumps off there and drowns and dies? He is thinking depressively because of what happened in the meeting, uncertain if the school day tomorrow will be safe for him, adding here is his unreadable husband, sometimes Kris so clingy, sometimes Kris forgot he exists, and then Summer. Going home seems will hurt him more if he sees her there. He can vision her reaction if she finds out that he and Kris are living together. By default, she may be amaze — or, she may make fun of it — nah, that’s not very Summer — or, since she’s kind of mental currently — she may want to live with them too. That’s crappy.

Chanyeol stops walking. He cannot go to Kris’ unit if Summer’s bright face will really greet him there. He needs to think fast of where he’ll go for now. Turning around while rambling, Chanyeol has his eyes and mouth opens in surprise. He steps back at a view of his exhausted looking husband. No Summer to be found along him.

He almost asks where Summer gone but the shame from the gathering pinches him. Wiping his eyes, he goes forward his initial direction and ignores the fact that Kris is behind him.

“Chanyeol, wait!” He hears Kris shouts to call his name but his emotion takes over him. “I said, wait.” His husband’s hissing voice is so close from his ear because he is capture into a tight back hug.

“No!” Chanyeol exclaims. “Stay away from me! I’m a disgusting and pathetic person, can’t you see?”

“Chanyeol, I’m not the one who says that.” Kris tugs him closer. “I swear, I wanted to save you from the scandal earlier but Summer attacked Jung Yonghwa first.”

“You don’t need to explain.” The brunet’s lips quiver. “I understand that if we’re outside, I’m your mere classmate or colleague. And besides, I know you want to have your personal time with Summer. Why bother to chase me?”

“If you don’t stop with your nonsense, I’ll kiss you here. Right now.

 

✿✿✿

 

Kris uses Chanyeol’s petrified state to grab his wrist and drags him forward the pat. The blond looks back, seeing his wife’s doll eyes are wide and blinking. He smirks turning his head to their way.

He finally gets the idea why Chanyeol suddenly vanished in the scene whenever Summer was with them. Park Chanyeol is obviously jealous.

“Kris, please let me go!” The boy behind him cries.

“No, I won’t.” He firmly says bringing Chanyeol closer and making the brunet’s elf-like-ear meet his mouth. “Don’t you dare shut your brain down on me, Chanyeol. If you don’t like to…” He whispers something naughty to Chanyeol, who shakes his head automatically. “Good.”

 

Once they enter their unit and into the bedroom, Kris pushes Chanyeol roughly on to the bed and crawls on top of him. The brunet looks dumbfounded with the fast-pacing-event between them that he cannot react as the husband lock lips with his.

“Kreashhhhmmmmmm” There is a little hesitation inside Kris every time he takes advantage of the other teen — but the hesitation completely fades away because Chanyeol answers his kisses and willingly dances with his tongue and moans.

“Chanyeol.” The blushing boy looks at him with his glassy eyes and pouty lips, motivating Kris to abuse him more. Each kiss the blond implants on that face, he calls his name. The butterfly kisses travel from his wife’s forehead, to his eyelid, to his nose, to his cheek, to his philtrum and to his full plump lips.

They have a long-deep-kiss, before Chanyeol parts his mouth, and lets Kris slid his tongue inside him. Hearing the brunet’s lustful moans, Kris slowly s Chanyeol’s light pink undershirt.

Hah, Kris.” Chanyeol tilts his head back, giving the access for Kris to put trail kisses on his long neck.

“We’re not going all the way. I promise.” He says between the pecks he’s doing on the milky neck.

“Then, what are you doing?”

“You’ll receive your punishment for being a bad wife.” Kris opens the shirt so he can view the pretty collarbone hiding there.

“Bad wife? Ooohhhhh...” That part seems sensitive with his reaction when the blond simply kisses him there.

“Yes, who told you that you can leave me behind without my consent?” Chanyeol remains silent while his Adam’s apple bobs when he gulps, enticing Kris to his neck.

Ngh… I’m sorry.” The boy sincerely says with his flushed cheeks — but Kris has made up his mind.

“Your sorry will not work to stop me.” Without wasting any seconds, Kris dives to his collarbones and nibbles his skin. He mewls, holding the blond male’s shoulders like his life depending on it, his legs kicking blindly.

Kris is aware of the existence of hickey and that is the option he can see to mark Chanyeol his. He did some research on how to imprint it to his wife and only waiting for the opportunity to apply it.

In the midst of their heated romance, Chanyeol’s phone rings from his pocket. The brunet tries to push Kris but the husband stubbornly sticks his mouth on his collarbone.

“Krease, let me answer my phone!” Kris lowly growls, transferring his hungry lips to Chanyeol’s and both of them help each other to take the phone out of the pocket. “Thank yoummmmmm” Occupied by their making out, the brunet pushes the answer button. “Hah. Mr. Won. Yes? Now? Nnnnnnggghhhhh” Kris on Chanyeol’s collarbone again as if he is a vampire but his wife doesn’t have time to stop him. “Yes, I’m ok…. Mmmmmmmm… I’m sorry it’s just… hah… yes, I’ll be there.”

In time with Chanyeol ending the call, Kris finishes — for him — his work of art. There’s a red mark visible on his wife milky skin.

“Are you done?” Chanyeol says with a pant and Kris captures his mouth again but he moves away. “I need to go to my parent’s place.”

“Why?” Kris kisses him once more and the other boy answers back.

“It’s one of our mandatory dinners.” They kiss again. “I should get ready.”

Kris lets him through as he sits up and Chanyeol slides out of the bed, but Kris traps his hand to stop him.

“Chanyeol, one more.” The boy obediently leans down and puts his lips on his.

The blond frees him and chooses to lie on the bed while Chanyeol is preparing for the dinner.

 

✿✿✿

 

Chanyeol rides a cab to go in the blue house, and when he arrives, the three usual female attendants cheerfully bring him to his dressing room.

They force him to take his clothes off since there’s an assigned outfit that he shall use. Although they see every inch of his skin since birth, Chanyeol persistently defies them today. He crosses his arm covering his torso up to his shoulder and shakes his head rigidly so they can’t remove his shirt.

These women know him well. With the use of their telepathic exchange of stares, they all tickle Chanyeol till he loses his protective arms from his chest and take his shirt off.

“Ooh.” In sync, the women have an eyebrow raised and folded arm to their chest, grinning to the secret Chanyeol is keeping from his clothes.

Chanyeol instinctually covers the hickey on his collarbone, feeling his blood going up to his cheeks.

“Young master is no longer an innocent boy.” One of them sings playfully and her sisters giggle demurely.

“Pl-pl-please don’t tell this to anyone.” The women nod.

“We’ll cover it for you, don’t worry.” The eldest says. Chanyeol knows he can trust them with this, sighing in relief.

“Thanks.” The eldest applies a concealer while the 2nd is getting Chanyeol’s new set of clothes in the closet and the youngest fixes his hair.

Out of the blue, one of them talks. “But young master, who is this lucky girl who put that on you?”

 

After done dressing up, Chanyeol proceeds to their usual dining hall. The moment he opens the door, his focus automatically locks to his mother.

“Son.”

There are guests sitting with his parents in the table and they look at Chanyeol. This is the first time he will be eating with his mother and father along with strangers. Well, not exactly strangers.

 

To be continued…

 

A/N:

Sorry to keep you waiting. Here it is and more to come  (not today tho). Please comment down below ^^