Meeting in the Summer Tea House

Not Everything is About Summer

Even in the next morning, Chanyeol’s face feels hot.

He wants to get rid of the memories he and Kris did last night because it makes his surrounding steamy. They did nothing but kissing and loss his consciousness with Kris’ lips still linked with his and until he woke up. He knows the heat has nothing to do with the season — after he maximized the temperature of the AC. He is sure it has nothing to do with what he’s cooking either.

“Ha-honey, are we-are we inside the f-f-freezer or something?” Rolling his eyes with irritated sigh, Chanyeol does not pity the chilling person behind him. “H-h-honey.”

When he feels Kris’ body is pressed against his back, he elbows him and uses his knee to kick him to the stomach, making the other boy falls to the floor.

“Ouch~!” Kris cried.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop calling me honey?”

“Why so mad?” Kris asks, recovering from his fall and sits on a chair.

Instead of answering him, he resumes cooking his fried rice and serves it to the table. He sits on the chair beside his husband and says, “Eat up.”

Kris does not anymore and gets some into the plate Chanyeol prepared for him. After eating together, Chanyeol cleans the table and washes the dishes while Kris stays sitting just right behind him.

 

✿✿✿

 

Kris lets Chanyeol to be finish with his chores before he gestures him to sit with him again. He feels better now maybe because his wife turns the air conditioner to a lower degree.

He sensing Chanyeol’s defense turns off, his mischievous mind works again and steals a peck on the other male’s lips.

“Hey!” Kris expects that protest from him.

“It’s normal for a married couple to be kissing.” Kris places the side of his own face to his palm. “It even makes me wonder why we hadn’t done it before.”

“Because we’re not a true couple, Krease.”

Kris blinks acting innocently with a smile, “Really?” and receives a flick on his forehead from Chanyeol. “Ow.”

“Stop making fun of me, will you?” How can Kris stop if the blush on his face starts forming and becomes visible to him? The blond smirks loving the shy look on his face.

Kris pulls his phone out of his sweatpants’ pocket and sets the music player somewhere in the midpart of their contract’s recording before playing it.

“As a wife, you should sustain your husband’s demands like attention, entertainment —”

Mouthing his own recorded voice, Kris stops the player. “You heard that? Entertainment. And, kissing is part of my entertainment.”

“You sure are a straight guy.” Chanyeol says in disgust and Kris is not affected by that at all that he is even smirking.

“Oh yes, I am. You play the role of a girl here and not me.” The brunet can only roll his tongue inside his mouth in his annoyance. “So from now on, always greet me with kiss in the morning.”

“Unbelievable.” He lowly says as if cursing the blond boy.

“You know what,” Kris puts his arms around Chanyeol's shoulder while the other boy pouts and laying his face on both of his palms, “I had so many girlfriends before but I never tried kissing someone with tongue."

"You mean make out." Chanyeol scoffs.

"Uh... yes, can I... can I do it with you?” Chanyeol averts his eyes away from him, becomes quiet and seems to be thinking something deeply.

“We’re already in a weird relationship so… I guess it’s… ok.” Kris involuntarily releases a snort in surprise to the other male’s sudden change of heart. Chanyeol is against this earlier.

“Really?” The rosiness on Chanyeol’s cheek becomes redder again. “Can we do it now?”

His unknown excitement cannot wait for the brunet’s feedback drawing closer to the other’s face. Kris sees it in the movies that he watched with his girlfriends before but he never initiates one because he wants to show that he is a gentleman. But with Chanyeol, it’s a different story. The reason is a mystery for him as well but he wants to find it out himself. When his lips is about to be on Chanyeol’s, a rock song suddenly plays in the background. Chanyeol’s phone is on top of the table and the one that’s ringing and interrupts them.

Kris sees the government’s seal flashing on the phone and also the name ‘Won’. Chanyeol hurriedly takes it away from his eyes and answers the call.

“It’s me.” Chanyeol says. “Okay, I’ll be there.”

With stern eyes, the brunet rises from his seat and neatly puts the chair back to its place. Kris knows something serious came for Chanyeol and he cannot help but to get worried.

“What’s wrong?”

“My mother wants to meet me.” They haven’t talked a lot about Chanyeol’s parents but it’s absolute that they are not treating the boy so well unlike when Summer brought a topic of her escapades with her parents in their childhood.

 

“Sorry, Kris, I’ll be home for dinner.” He says and leaves the house shortly.

 

✿✿✿

 

“I cannot remember bearing an insolent boy like you, Park Chanyeol.” As always, Chanyeol hears unkind words from his mother.

Face to face, they are sitting in a round table covered with silk crimson cloth inside a tea house that a commoner has no place. He anticipates his mother will be angry as soon as she sees his peasant type of clothes (plain shirt and jeans) and his unruly hair.

“How dare you, Park Chanyeol?” She says with criticism. “Are you a girl to have that length of hair? And, don’t think that foreign hair color will be unnoticed. As a member of the House of Yi, you’re being disrespectful, young man.”

Faintly trembling on his seat, Chanyeol cannot response like he bit his tongue. The piercing stare of his mother signals him to speak up.

“I’m sorry, Mama.” He says softly.

“Make sure this will be the last time you’ll appear like that.” He nods and his mother sips her tea that seems to calm her. “Make yourself presentable at all times. You’re getting married.” Chanyeol flinches hearing her last word. “Your father and I don’t want you to disgrace us to your future wife.”

Looking at his mother, he chuckles nervously. “But, I haven’t agreed about the marriage yet.”

“Park Chanyeol, the time is running out.” Mrs. Park points out. “Are you rebelling because you’re befriending that mixed blood again?”

It’s not questionable for him anymore that he is monitored by his mother’s hawk eyes. Now that she mentions that, Chanyeol wonders what action she will take this time to set him and Kris apart. Staring at his cup of herbal tea and delectable sweet rice cake, he cannot enjoy this tea time at all.

“He has nothing to do with this, Mama.” He says with courage. “Kris is the respected student council president in my school. He has shown everyone how great he is in terms of academics and administration.”

Yi Hong scoffs. “Well said but I’ll make sure your ties with him will not last that long.”

The woman stands from her seat gracefully and leaves Chanyeol in the room. After passing a minute there, the brunet exhales the pressure he feels from their meeting. So in summary, she simply wants to check if he has made his mind about the marriage. Chanyeol honestly forgets about it.

 

The teen gets out of the tea house with pressure that still lingers in his body. Passing the exit, his eyes capture a figure of a tall man standing there. He looks back and finds out that it is Kris, who has arms folded while resting his back on the wall.

“Kris?” Chanyeol looks around seeking any remains of his mother’s people. After securing that the place is cleared, he returns his attention to the blond. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m asking myself why my wife did not let me meet his mother.” Chanyeol suddenly gets alarmed and blocks his mouth with his hands.

“Kris!” He whispers in panic. “Please, don’t be silly this time!”

Kris simply takes Chanyeol’s hands out of him and holds one of it tightly instead. The brown haired boy winces.

“I’m not fooling around, Chanyeol.” He darkly says pulling Chanyeol closer that almost makes them kiss.  “I saw someone came out from here and she seems to be a big deal that she’s fully loaded with guards. Thanks to them I cannot see her face. Why you look so scared by the way?” His face is so near that Chanyeol shudders feeling his warm breath against him. “Let’s talk about this at home.”

Dragging him out of that place, Chanyeol begins to feel humiliated. Although there is no one that could see them, he feels being watched.

He pulls his hand out of Kris’ grasp. “Please stop!”

“Why stop? Are you ashamed of your husband?” He knows the boy leading the walk has an evil smile on his face but he cannot prove it since he is behind. He is aware how strong he is himself after his taekwondo training but he seems weak at this moment getting manhandled by the taller. He nearly falls to the ground with their pace yet their journey seems not influenced by it.

Krease… please… stop. I beg you… Please… Please…” After that, he has no idea of what happens next.

Chanyeol wakes up somewhere soft. Peeling his eyes open and lifting his torso, he learns he already arrived to Kris’ unit. Strangely, the owner is not beside him.

“Krease?” He gets up and straightly looks for his pretend husband. He calls his name once more but there is no reply. He starts to get worried. “Krease?”

Good thing the living room is right behind the door. On the couch, there he finds Kris. The blond teen stiffly sleeps and Chanyeol figures that he is acting again. Since he knows the blond is not snoozing at all, he sits on the carpeted floor beside the couch, pulling his knees to his chest.

“Did I pass out before we came here?” He asks assuming that someone will answer. Luckily, Kris rises from the couch, his legs touches Chanyeol’s side.

“I don’t know.” The taller says, arching his torso forward and clasping his hands together. “Your eyes were open but you looked like a walking corpse or for a better word, a mannequin with no emotions at all. I shook you but you did not response. I did everything to get you back, pinches your cheeks, hugs you tightly, told you things that would make you embarrass, kissed all over your face but failed.”

“You must be terrified.”

“I am.” He admits. “I thought I broke you.”

“I’m sorry.” Chanyeol lifts his face to look the boy beside him. “I don’t know when this exactly started but there were episodes that my consciousness shut down but not my whole body. And then, I wake up not aware with things I did.”

“That’s pretty creepy.” Chanyeol feels, not Kris’ harsh hand this time, but a caring one petting his head. “We should meet a doctor soon because it’ll be dangerous if this continues.”

He agrees. “Let’s not think about it for now. Come, I know you haven’t eaten yet so I’ll cook your dinner.”

 

Similar to the morning, Kris sits behind Chanyeol as he cooks a meal for him. He recently watched the omu rice recipe on YouTube so to practice what he learns, he making it right now. Before he finishes it, there are longs arms wrapped to his waist that halts his action.

“Krease, don’t be clingy right now.” Shaking the other teen off, he whines from the hold but the blond clutches to him more. He even rests his chin to Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“But, I feel sorry because I’ve been rough to you earlier.”

“I understand but not now, okay?” Kris keeps his hold and doing more extreme movement by nuzzling his nose to the crook of Chanyeol’s neck. “Krease!”

“Honey, I want you to entertain me in this instance.” He sensually says into his ears. “You know what that means.”

“But…”

“Sshh.” He is obliged to follow since they are under a contract, turning around with a sigh. His nervous eyes meet the intent one.

Kris brushes his lips to his like testing the water before deepening the kiss. With widen eyes, Chanyeol wants to whine but it comes out muffled and gibberish. He knows this will be lengthy so his fidgeting hands the stove behind him and search for the switch. Kris does it for him with a peck on his lips.

“Stop cooking since you're edible enough, Chanyeol.” Grinning in pleasure, Kris says breathily and cups his face to resume their kissing. Chanyeol has no choice but to puts his arms around the taller’s neck while the blond conquers his waist.

He opens his mouth a little to signal Kris that he is ready for making out with him. The taller teen seems not to get it so he invites him by his upper lip. Still not achieving an answer from the other, he slithers his tongue into Kris’ mouth and touches tip to tip. Their tongues dance passionately until the blond pushes him out and enters his mouth and explores.  He is a fast learner. Chanyeol mewls from the lust, not in his wildest dream that he will do this with his old friend who now turns as his lover.

“Chanyeol.” Kris grunts pulling him out of the counters and sweeps off his feet completely out of the kitchen and reaches the bedroom’s door. Before they get inside the room, they breathe for air while giggling.

“Say…” Chanyeol teasingly pecks the other boy, rubbing the back of his hand to Kris’ jaw. “You like me, don’t you?”

With a smirk, Kris kisses the knuckle of his hand. “Don’t be full of yourself, but I do like tasting you.”

Chanyeol’s cavern is once again occupied by Kris malicious tongue. What shall he do? He is addicted to this too.

Tiptoeing while the other carries and brings him down to the bed, Chanyeol is slowly drowning to desire.

 

To be continued…

 

 

A/N:

Happy Valentines! Things are getting more intense but heads up! I won't do anything here but... I'll try putting something to compensate to your dirty minds (please save me T_T) I'll be edditing this later and btw if you read chap 13 already, I misses one point there so you better re-read it. And for the preview...

 

 

"Nnnnhhhggg...."