desperate guy

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jin x wendy

warning - this is really short lmao sorry


“Oh, I’d love to dedicate this song for the college’s greatest playboy.”

 

All eyes are on Jin. Jin coolly locked his eyes with Wendy, in which Wendy returns it with a sassy wink. She cleared before started singing.

 

I think it’s so cute.

And I think it’s so sweet.

How you let your friends encourage you,

To try and talk to me.

 

“Wendy is hot, right?”

 

Jin nodded without any hesitance. Since the day when Wendy was transferred to the college two weeks ago, all eyes are on her. And it is definitely surprising that Jin has actually not make a move on her yet- considering his good looks and fatal charms, girls could fall for him in a split second.

 

But he knows, by just glancing at Wendy- he should acknowledge the fact that she isn’t an easy target. Her confidence and sassy aura, it’s gonna be hard to hook her.

 

“Aww come on, dude! This is the first time you are hesitating. Just talk to her, and kill her with your so-called charms!”

 

Yeah, why is he even hesitating? He’s Kim Seokjin for some reason.

 

Boy let me stop you there

Oh before you speak

 

“Uhh, hi Wen-”

 

“Hi.”

 

Wendy replied, not sparing him even a glance.

 

“I’m J-”

 

“Jin? I know. You’re the popular guy right? I don’t get why all the girls are crazy over you.”

 

“Well, it’s because I’m handso-”

 

“Handsome? Charming? Pffttt, still can’t see it from you.”

 

Wendy finally looked at him, before sending him a seductive gaze- which actually shakes him inside. She stepped much closer towards him. When he thought that she is finally falling for him- things weren’t the same when it comes to Wendy.

 

“Oops, better luck next time.” She sassily whispered to his ears before walking away, leaving him hanging alone.

 

Well well well. First in the history- the almighty Kim Seokjin had just been rejected.

 

First you gotta say

You ain’t running games

Thinking I’m believing every words

 

“I swear I just wanna be friends with you, Wendy ah!”

 

He keeps chasing her like a fool.

 

“Kim Seokjin. Being just friends with me would ruin your reputation as the greatest playboy, right?”

 

Call me beautiful

So original

Telling me I’m not like other girls

 

“How did this desperate guy even gets my number?”

 

Wendy sighed as she scrolled down her messages. She quickly saved his number as ‘Desperate Guy’ before reading his messages one by one.

 

Hello beautiful.

How’s your day?

Oh come on.

Answer me.

I swear this is the first time for a girl to actually ignore me.

 

-

 

“You have a nice voice.”
 

Wendy was totally not surprised when Jin came out of nowhere. She lets him drag her somewhere dark as he pins her against the cold wall.

 

“That song suits you, right-”

 

“-Why are you trying so hard to push me away from you?”

 

When he looked at her deeply- with those beautiful hazel eyes of his, she suddenly lost it. All of her confidence drained. She gulped- trying to find words to shot him back- but she can only focus on his eyes.

 

“Y-You …”

 

“I’m what?”

 

Wendy took a deep breath to regain her confidence back.

 

“I believe you treat every girls the same.”

 

He frowned. “Don’t you see how I tried so hard to actually talk to you? Do you think I would actually be that desperate- just for a girl? Look, Son Wendy- I’m Jin. I could get any girls within a split of seconds-”

 

“-But I am not those girls-“

 

“-You still can’t see it, don’t you? I can always have another girl, but why did I desperately clings on you?”

 

Wendy widened her eyes when she finally gets what he means.

 

This can’t be ..

 

“I ing like you- for real."


[fin]

This is so short I’m sorry. I had always wanted to write a character where Wendy would be hella sassy (and y)- so there you go. I might even update tomorrow, so yeah see you very soon!