Mermaid

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

 

It's been three days already when Bomi decided to return to her mansion. And here she was, lying on the comfortable bed with Chorong sitting by her side reading a book of some sort. They have decided to discuss the matter with her aunt and uncle who were temporarily running the company since the successor decided to run away. While they were dicussing, Chorong was on Bomi's side and helped her talked with her relatives. Chorong knew that it was hard for the younger to face them so she remained on her side. Bomi was deep in thought about the plan they made. 

They decided to let her continue working on Son Corp. since the company still thinks that she already runaway from her home. She will stay there until they find some evidence that will prove about the ambush they are planning.

A heated argument erupted during the discussion since a part of the family opposed the idea that it will only indanger Bomi's life more. It's like putting a lamb on the den of the lion itself. Some said that it would be better since Bomi will be able to look for the evidence herself while staying there. In the end it was herself who volunteered to continue working. Since Chorong assured her that she will personally look after her. She can come to the office and watched over Bomi since it's only her who can see the angel.

"Hey. What if my family and Son Corp. planned all of this together to kill me? If I die, they can have a huge part of the inheritance. It will be both beneficial to the both of them." Bomi still can't get rid the idea that her family hates her to the core.

"Stop stressing over useless things. I already looked over that. And I assure you that they were not planning something against you." The angel replied and didn't even bother to look at the person lying beside her. Her eyes fixed on the book she's reading.

Bomi glanced at the older girl and can't helped but noticed the similarities she had with Naeun. They both love books and were always calm no matter what situation they were in. But somehow there is something different with Chorong that distinguishes herself from Naeun. Bomi's eyes darted to Chorong's lips and remembered the kiss they had that night.

Chorong noticed that Bomi was staring at her from the corner of her eyes and dropped the book that she was reading.

"What's wrong? Am I that pretty that you keep on staring at me?" Chorong smirked and stared at the blushing girl.

"N-no. I-I was just wondering if that b-book is interesting. You've been reading that for quite a while now." Bomi's eyes shifted from left to right. She looks really nervous and it didn't slipped the sharp eyes of Chorong.

"Oh this? It's the story of the litte mermaid. It's pretty interesting you know. Everybody only focuses at the prince and the mermaid of the story. But I'm more interested with the sisters of the mermaid. They sacrificed their precious hair in order to save their youngest sister. In the end, the little mermaid became a foam when she decided to let the prince live. " Chorong said as she smiled and gently closed the book.

"What about them?" Bomi asked. She was also curious at what made Chorong so interested with them.

"Well, what if the story didn't end when the mermaid vanish and turned into foam? What if.." Chorong paused.

"What if?" Bomi repeated

"What if the sisters the prince afterwards!" And with that Chorong pounced on Bomi trapping her in between her arms. She was grinning evilly and the looked she had when they were in the rooftop was back.

Bomi blushed from their closed proximity. Chorong had always been like this ever since the incident on the rooftop. She would always pounced on Bomi whenever she would catch her looking at her. The latter should have gotten used to it. But everytime that Chorong would get closer to her she can't control her heart beating frantically. Now this made Bomi realized the biggest difference between Naeun and Chorong. The latter was more. Definitely. More aggressive than the goddess girl. 

"I can't believe how meek you were when I met you. What made you turn into an aggressive beast Chorong-ssi." Bomi tried to wriggled her way out of the older girl's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter