Complicated

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

 

Flashback 2 days ago ( during the time when Bomi was talking to Naeun)

 

Chorong was still lying on the bed her hands were resting on her forehead still thinking of what reason she had that she wasn't able to kill Bomi. Her eyes were glued at the ceiling although it's already been hours, she still can't think about it. Her heart was saying something but her head was refusing it and blocking it from even considering. Her thoughts was stopped when she felt a presence of an angel coming inside the room. A presence very familiar to her. She moved from her position and sat up looking entirely at the whole room. Yet she found nothing.

Meow!!!

Chorong's gaze went down and saw a black cat rubbing it's head on her thighs. She picked up the cat on it's neck and stared at its yellowish eyes.

"Eunji, what the heck are you doing?" Chorong raised her brows to the black cat she was holding.

"Just visiting you meow!" The black cat grinned and jumped out its way from Chorong's hand landing on the table next to the bed.

"I'm not Bomi so you don't even need to do that." Chorong annoyingly said. She's not in the mood to play with Eunji since a lot of thoughts had been racing on her mind.

"Come on unnie. Isn't this cat cute? Although it's black and quite scary for some, I think it has its own beauty. Black cat symbolizes bad luck and luck was something that I never had. Aren't we compatible?" Cat-eunji walk closer to Chorong and sat on her lap.

"What's with that sudden question? And don't even think that by acting like that I will forget how you hit me unconcious last night." Chorong lifted her other leg causing the cat to stumble on the bed.

"Uh-oh. I thought you already forgot about that. Don't worry, my spells are now all gone and you can now use your powers. Also I'm here to help you settle your confuse mind as an apology for knocking you out." 

Chorong scoffed at Eunji's words. How can she possibly help her when she,herself, doesn't even know what she should think.

"Unnie. Isn't it quite obvious why you can't kill her?" The cat walk confidently around the bed circling around like she knows everything that the older girl dont.

"So, you're saying that you know it? How sure are you that your guess is even right?"

"Oh please, I've known you for the longest time and just by looking at your expressions, I am more than sure that I am right." The cat glanced at Chorong and gave her a smirked making the confused girl feel a little bit intimidated.

The cat-Eunji continued her speech and proceeded to enlighten Chorong.

"You also know it Unnie. You just won't accept it. Considering Naeun and everything that you had against Bomi. You just can't accept it." Eunji paused.

"That you love her." She continued.

Chorong didn't said a word from Eunji's theory. She should be shocked and defend herself from what she said but somehow it just felt right. Everything just makes sense but her defensive mind still can't accept it. She just stayed mummed for quite a while not knowing how to react. She should talked back but it feels like she was just waiting for someone to actually say it for her to verify everything.

"That silence just proves I'm right. Oh how sad. My Chorong that I love the most is now in love with someone else." Eunji acted dramatically annoying the girl in front of her.

"'Love the most' huh, come on Eunji. You've been saying that for too long already, you should stop because you know what I felt towards you was nothing but a sisterly love." Chorong hit the cat on its head earning a claw from the latter.

"Ow! Yah! How dare you scratch me with that stupid paw of yours!" Chorong hissed from the sudden pain.

"Yah! My love for you was sincere you know! Be it as a sister or romantically. I really treasure you unnie. That's why I'm here to say my ..goodbye" 

Chorong noticed the sudden sadness from Eunji's tone and glanced worriedly at the latter. It was rare for Eunji to have that tone and her words doesn't even make sense to her.

"Goodbye for what?"Chorong asked.

Eunji just smiled and went to sit at Chorong's lap again. This time, the latter did not shove the cat away since she felt that Eunji's going to say something important to her.

"Unnie, would you mind listening to a story?" Eunji began.

Chorong was still confuse and she thought that this story might somehow be connected for Eunji's 'goodbye' so she just nodded in response.

"Ok here it goes. Listen carefully." Eunji continued.

"10 years ago there was a very lonely little angel who was alone in heaven. This angel grew up in heaven since her parents did not want her as a child. Let's just call this angel, Angel E. Angel E refused to play with her fellow angels and preferred to be alone in her own. One day, another angel came into heaven. Let's call this angel, Angel C. Angel C was very famous among other angels because of her uniqueness and natural cuteness. Rumors were going around how pretty and cute that angel was. Angel E got curious to this new angel and she decided to go out of her room for a bit just to take a glimpse of that angel. Angel E went around and looked for the popular angel. She was expecting a really cute, full-smile, and energetic angel to greet her but was quite surprise when she saw the new angel staring at a human from earth with eyes full of sadness. This pique the interest of Angel E and decided to sit beside Angel C. Angel E glance at the human that Angel C was staring and she saw 2 human girls playing on the slide of a playground.

"The girl with the long black hair is my sister." Angel C spoke surprising Angel E. The latter just nodded and continued to sit quietly beside the other one. A few moments later she asked the new angel.

"Why aren't you playing with the other kids? You were really popular with everyone so I thought you'd be a really energetic angel, never thought you'd be sitting here alone." Angel E said.

Angel C didn't bother to look at Angel E and smirked from the latter's question.

"Was that why you approached me? I've never seen you around. You must be the angel that everyone was referring to as gloomy." Angel C said while still staring at the 2 kids on earth. Somehow, Angel E wasn't offended by the new angel's word, instead she felt a sudden familiarity with the angel beside her. She was unlike any other angel who would try to cheer her up like they know everything about her. Angel E can somehow empathize with the sadness that Angel C was feeling. From that day onwards, Angel E change. She never went back to her room again and continued to follow Angel C around. She became a happy angel and always attempted to make Angel C smile, for her Angel C became a really important person. She also learned that somehow they were similar in a lot of aspect which includes the connection they have with their parents.

One day, Angel C shared to Angel E her past and everything that happened in her life on earth. The two angels became closer than before and eventually shared secrets between each other. Angel E learned that Angel C was somehow kind of jealous to the human girl that her sister was always playing with. Angel C had a weak body and her siste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter