Visit

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOMI POV

 

I went out of the restaurant in search of that missing angel.

'Just where the heck did she ran off to? She can't possibly eat and run, right'

I searched for the whole street looking for her. It would be easier if I could ask people if they saw her. But I was the only who can see her which make things harder for me. 

I continued to search and found a familiar back staring at a large building.

"Hey Naeun! What are you doing here!? I've been looking for you all over the town!" I scolded her upon founding her for almost an hour.

"Hey! I was talking to you." I tap her shoulder and she turned around a little bit surprise.

"Oh Bomi. You were talking to me?" She asked cluelessly.

"Well yeah, who else would I call Naeun except you?" I asked rhetorically feeling a little annoyed for leaving me behind.

"I'm sorry if I just run off without telling you. But look!!" She showed a paper with a big letter of 'acceptance' written on it.

"What's this?" I took the paper and read it carefully.

"You just got a new job!!" She grabbed my shoulders and shook them excitedly.

"Eh!? B-but--"  

"Let's just say that I happened to follow a man in need of workers for his company. See this large building here? You'll be working here!!" She exclaimed as she pointed the building in front.

"But how did you know that his looking for workers?" I still can't belive that she was able to secure me a job in just a short amount of time.

"I got a tip from someone in heaven. Slipping your data records in the company is just a piece of cake for me!" She hit her chest proudly.

I was still astonished from this sudden news but I can't deny this feeling of happiness in me.

"Waaahhh!!! Thank you so much Naeun-ah! You're really a heavens sent!" I hugged her so tightly and I can't help but noticed how soft her body was.

She tapped my back gently and returned the hug.

"Mmm. No problem."

We went back to the house and bought a few drinks to celebrate my new job.

 

Angel's POV

Bomi got really drunk and she was really happy that she can now have a work to provide for her living expenses. She was sleeping soundly on the floor and I took a blanket to prevent her from catching a cold. I stared at her sleeping face and can't help myself from admiring those perfect features.

'You won't fall in love with her right?'

I chuckled when I remembered her words. Of course I won't. I wouldn't even dare. She was kind enough to help me last night but I guess that was it. Yoon Bomi. You better do a good job or else my efforts would all be put to waste. Your happiness right now, will also be my happiness. If only it wasn't for her. You should remain smiling and happy. It was really hard for you as a kid right? But how could you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter