Confession Part 1

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

 

All the angels clapped at the decision of the couple. Cheering and sound of delightment can be heard everywhere. Eunji was still frozen on her spot, she can't believe that they can possibly forgive her. After all the things that she did. Her mother, Bomi's father, Bomi, Chorong and even Naeun. She can't understand but somehow she sighed in relief. It may not look like it but she was really scared. She had been preparing for so long that all these feels like miracle to her.

"Jung Eunji. You, who were forgiven by the humans you killed will now be free from getting thrown to the pits of nothingness. You will also retain your position as an angel however as a punishment from your wrong acts we will remove your status as a head angel and shall not return as one anymore. Do you accept all of these?" The chief-angel gave his verdict. Eunji kneeled on one-knee and bowed to the chief.

"Yes. I shall accept all of your conditions. My greatest gratitude to you highness." Eunji spoked.

"You shouldn't thanked me but all these angels and the another being for forgiving you. You were one of the best head angels and losing you would be such a shame. Do not forget this day and live as a dignified angel." And with that the Chief-angel stood up and signalled the end of the judgment. Soon, one by one angels who were gathered began to leave and the ones who were left were the four protagonist and Bomi's parents.

The couple went to Bomi and tried to hug her but the latter took a step back and avoided their gaze.

"Bomi, I know how much you hated us for not giving you the attention that you deserve. But please know that we have always loved you." Her mother look at Bomi with guilt on her eyes.

"Your mother was right. We just wanted the best for you. That's why we kept on working for your sake. We--" Bomi's father wasn't able to finish what he was going to say when Bomi hugged the both of them tightly.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just scared for not seeing you for a long time. I thought I was dreaming that's why I--" Bomi's tears began to flow that she choke from what she was going to say. If she was still the Bomi from before she would still be hating on the both of them. But she realized, that there were more children who was less fortunate for not meeting their own parents.

"C-Can I just stay here?" Bomi spoke.

"You can't." Chorong approached them with a frown. She was dragging Naeun on her wrist and the younger one had the face of a person who just got caught from a crime.

"Naeun. How long has Bomi been here?" Chorong asked the girl on her tight grip.

"It's been 15 hours." Naeun said while hanging her head low.

"Good. Still not a day. Bomi return immediately and never come back." Chorong turned to Bomi with a serious look. She was panicking when she saw Bomi here in heaven that she thought she was dead. She scanned Bomi from head to toe and sighed in relief, good thing that she was still alive base on her observation.

"Yah! Didn't you know that I came here for you? I--" 

"Shut it. Return immediately. Naeun-ah how could you possibly bring her here? Of all the people you're the who should know about this." Chorong turned to Naeun with an angry tone. She doesn't want to scold her sister but she just can't help it.

"I just wanted to help! You could've said something about your plan. I thought I won't see Eunji-unnie again so..." Naeun began to cry and Chorong felt guilty for what she said. She doesn't want to hurt the other girl but.

"Oh my. Are you Naeun? You've grown so much! I wasn't able to recognize you. Do you still remember us?" Bomi's mother asked the crying girl upon hearing Chorong call the girl Naeun.

"We have heard that you died in search of our daughter. We sincerely asked for your apology. You were so young and--" Bomi's father also turned to the sobbing girl.

Naeun sniff and look at the couple who were asking her. It's been so long that she had seen them. And they still look the same. Maybe because you would stop aging after entering heaven.

"Yes. I still remember you uncle and auntie. It's been too long already. It's fine. It was my decision to look for Bomi and it was my fault that's why--"

"If you were looking for the person at fault, shouldn't it be me." Eunji also went to them and joined the argument. She turned to Bomi and gave an apologetic look. Naeun must have told her everything and ask for her help. Although she was shocked that Bomi agreed to help she was still feeling guilty for everything.

"Bomi. I'm sorry. I- I know that I did a lot to you. Because of me you lost your parents and also--"

"You shouldn't apologize to me. Mom and Dad has already forgiven you. If you're going to make an apology, say it to the girl that made me come here. I didn't came here to save you in the first place. I just accepted Naeun's plea to save you since I have a debt on her. Just like that time when you said you didn't save my life. I also didn't save yours. So , we're even." Bomi smirked.

Eunji chuckled from Bomi's response. Indeed, it was true but she also made an effort to stop the punishment. 

"You still went to the trial. For that I am thankful. You should go now. Time is ticking and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter