Past

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I clenched my fist and took my food to the sink and threw it away. I went to her and grabbed her wrist dragging her out of the house. I didn't care if I pushed her quite harshly that she almost stumbled upon the exit.

"Looks like I triggered some bad memories, I sincerely asked for your apology my lady." She said sarcastically and bowed like a loyal butler to me. An act that I really despised the most. Being shown respect like you're some kind of king or something 

No one was supposed to know the secret that I have been hiding all these years. It is something that I will bury together with my dying body. It was true. I was once a rich heiress where I can control the society with the influence of money from my family. It was a luxury life for many but for me it was plain hell. My parents were both businessmen that all they cared for was money. They didn't marry each other for love but because it was the decision of my grandfather. I haven't had a single memory where my parents were not fighting. They would yell and sometimes they would resort to physical violence. For such a young kid, it brought me a great amount of trauma that I became scared of adults. When I was in elementary, I was bullied by my fellow classmates who were jealous of my status. I could've had them arrested but I prefer to be a pacifist. 

One day, when we were coming back from a vacation, my parents were yelling at the car. My father was driving and due to anger he didn't notice an incoming truck. I woke up in a hospital and the first news that I heard was that I was now an orphan. I should've felt pain but I felt nothing. I even tried to hurt myself to feel some pain but I became numb as time goes by. Upon their death, I thought my miserable life was going to end but who am I kidding? My aunt took custody of me, she raised me but there was nothing more given. No love, no care just plain nothing. I knew she was only doing that for the sake of money that the family lawyer was giving her in exchange of raising me. All of my parents assets were written on my name. Because of that, I was approached by a lot of people. Behind those kind smiling eyes were evil smirks that wanted me to perish on earth. I knew all of those when I heard them talking about the inheritance that I received. For years, I've endured all the pain and swallowed the disgust that I had on my own blood. Until I reached the age of majority, I was told that I have to marry a certain someone in order to expand the family business. At that moment, I decided to run away. To live my life the way I wanted to be. No rules, no orders just plain me. I never thought that it was going to be hard. But I prefer this kind of life than being stabbed in the back by your own family.

"Now, you're telling me that you're an angel sent to bring me happiness? If you really know all about me then YOU should know how pathetic I have been living all this time!" I didn't wait for her answer and slammed the door really hard that I think it just broke.

"Yah! How could you possibly slam this freaking door at my beautiful face!?" I heard her banging through the door but I just shrugged and went to cover my ears with pillows. She was able to come inside earlier but right now she was kicking and punching the door like a crazy maniac. Huh, looks like her powers got drained. Good for me then.

 

Angel's POV

 

"Aishh. This stupid girl. If I hadn't used all of my powers then I wouldn't be tiring myself." I gave one last kick to the door and slumped back to the wall waiting for her to changed her mind and open it on her own. Suddenly a bright flash of lightning followed by a loud roar of thunder erupted from the sky.

"Kyaaaaaahhh!!!" I screamed in shock and fear. Although I was known as a very elite and high class angel. I can't helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter