Chapter 8

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

I ran as fast as i can, i really worry about Tiffany, Taeyeon texted me that Tiffany is now with her in Jin's restaurant, well i didnt expect that i will face her this fast after what happened beetween me and her earlier, i mean, she left just like that, leaving me dumbfounded. Oh yeah, and i promise that i will smack Taeyeon for what she did, she is the one who call me, it. 

I arrived safely onto the entrance mall, i stop then gave my car key to the valet guy. I immediately walk to Jin's restaurant. I saw Jin standing infront of the resto entrance, he saw me then he waved his hand while smiling. 

"Hey Jin, where's Tiffany?" I asked him. He pointing at the table on the corner, i looked at what he's pointing. There are Taeyeon with Tiffany's lips on her cheek, Tiffany smiling widely, and dont forget the eyesmile. Taeyeon's face become red.

I should be happy that now Tiffany on the right hand, she's now happy with Taeyeon, but i felt something growing in me, jealousy and anger slowly rise in me. I kept looking at them while clenching my fist, im angry because how can she now smiling like nothing happen? It's just too absurd for me! Remembering her that crying the hell out when she's with me, now that she's eyesmiled at Taeyeon, ughh!!! 

Suddenly Jin waved his hand infont of my face. "Noona? Hey, go there! Dont just stand here" He push me slowly. I didnt reply him, instead i walk to their table. Tiffany's hand is busy with her phone, she want to take a selca i think. Taeyeon realized me first, she frown a second, but quickly smile. "Heyy Yul!!" 

I kept my eyes on Tiffany, when Taeyeon call my name, she suddenly stop what she's doing, she looked at me and her eyes widen. She hung her head low, didnt dare to look at me. Why? That three letters always pop up, there are a lot of things that i want to ask to her. Is she really psycho? What her father did to her? Is this just a fake story that she built up to make everyone confused? Well, i hope its not the last one. 

I stand infront of them, still looking at Tiffany, Taeyeon looked at me then at Tiffany. I bet she's now can sense that something gone wrong. 

"Hey Yul, sit down would you?" Taeyeon said to me.

"Yeah, i would, but i think  the girl beside you didnt want me to sit here. She didnt even look at me" I said, still standing.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, she seems surprised by my words. I rolled my eyes at Jin that looking at us with worried face, i mouthed 'its okay' he nod then back to his kitchen. When i look back at them, Tiffany now tugging on Taeyeon's hand. She whispered something to Taeyeon then Taeyeon nod. , what's with this people? Cant they see me still standing here? I cough.

"Hmm Yuri, can we talk outside?" Taeyeon stood up and slowly reaching for my arms.

"What? Why cant we just talk in here?" I crossed my arms infront my chest. 

"Yuri, please." She didnt wait for my reply, she dragged me out from the restaurant. 

"The Tae? What do you want to talk about huh?" I said, while im trying to control my anger.

"Hey Yul, chill." She said then looking back at Tiffany.

" chill, tell me what you want to say" 

"I think Tiffany didnt want to talk to you, no she want but she cant, you know why?" 

"What? Cant ? Why?" Okay now i felt my blood rise up to my head.

"Do you want to know what did she whispered to me?" 

"What?" I raise my eyebrow.

"She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter