Chapter 16

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

"Im Stephanie Hwang!"

Tiffany giggle meanwhile im proccessing what did i heard.

"You, who? But.. Your name is Tiffany Hwang right?"

Tiffany nod then lean her head to my chest.

"My real name is Stephanie Hwang, but somehow my dad change it to Tiffany" 

I dont know what to say or to do. I remember the time when i played with Stephanie, oh, i mean Tiffany, when she mad at me because i didnt came to her room, when the first time i saw her scar on the back of her neck... Now i remember it.. 

Scar... that scar... I remembered she told me that she didnt know where she got that, but i bet it was from the accident. Back then i was a patient there, i got stitches on my head and then i felt bored because nobody in my age that time in that hospital, so i cant play with anyone. One day, when i heard that there was a patient that in age as me, i decided to came to her room to see her. And then we start playing together...

Now, with Tiffany in my embrace, what can i do? What should i do? Tiffany is Taeyeon's, i dont want to take Tiffany with this kind of thing, its bad. Eventho Taeyeon is not my friend anymore i still dont want to do such a thing,its called cheating, and i dont wanna do that, because i came from a wealthy and manarred familliy, they taugh me to discipline. 

I really want to cure Tiffany, i bet Taeyeon also, but one thing that i need to know is her real self, i need to talk to herself. Not the her that acting cold but the her that warm and cheerful. 

"Yul!" Tiffany slap my playfully.

"What?"

"So..." I think i know where this lead to.

"Im sorry Tiffany.. You now have Taeyeon.But  i promise you i will help you cure like Taeyeon also said to you, you can tell me everything, dont hide it from me, dont keep it yourself." I said as i lift her chin then stared into her beautiful eyes.

"Uhm...Do you think... You two can cure me...?" I dont know what's gotten into her now, she now laughing like an evil. Now i realized this is her true self, the 'her' that she hid from everyone. Its now or never, okay Kwon Yuri you can do it!

I act cool and act like i didnt notice her changing into the 'desperate woman' "Yes of course, trust me Pany" I said with trust in my voice. She seems startled at my answer then she scoff.

"Then what can you do? Dont you afraid i will hurt you like i hurt Jessie?" 

Im taken a back not because of her question, but because of the name. She now pull her head from my chest then put her hand on top of mine to remove it from her waist, but i hug her tighter.

"I can give you love that you will never get from anyone, i will never leave you and i will always take care of you, and nope, i dont afraid of you will hurting me like you hurt her,  because i will make you fall for me and make you forget about your plan to hurting me." 

"Yes, i really meant what i said, if you really have a plan to hurting me, dont worry, because i will make sure to make you fall for me before you hurt me."

TIFFANY POV

In the first time in my life i felt something strange in me, after heard what she said to me, it makes me feel safe, secured. And what the most surprised for me is, she knew about my plan to hurt her, where did she know? 

"What if its too late? And you cant make me fall for you?" I ask

"I will still chase you, eventho you hurt me i will prepare myself... I will always try to make you fall for me until my last breath" 

My cheeks became red, . Kwon Yuri why are you so sweet lke this? 

No, no, no. Tiffany remember, dont ever fall for her! You need to hurt her because she made you week everytime you with her, lets see if she can endure the pain!

"Sweet talker" I said as i rolled my eyes. 

"But i meant it"  She said, again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter