Chapter 6

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

Its been a week since Tiffany act like that, i and Taeyeon didnt even know why, we tried everything to make her talk to us, gave her chocolate, flowers, and even pink stuffs that i dont even know what is that, because Taeyeon told me that Tiffany like everything in pink, but its not working. She still cold to us, everyone in our class also see her odd behaviour, not like the old Tiffany that mysterious and cold but still cheerfull everyday, now she is like a very cold person that never talk. 

I remember when the first time she act like that, when i cupped her face, i know she will tell me what happened, but then because of Taeyeon.. ahh why Taeyeon must come that time?? aish..  by the way, i also talked to Jessica about Tiffany, Jessica said to me that i need to find out about Tiffany, maybe she already know that i and Taeyeon knew that she's a Psycho. 

Im trying to remember the time when i and Taeyeon met at Jin's resto last week, was Tiffany there? I dont know, im trying to remember anything that i see. Ah! I remember the last message Tiffany sent to Taeyeon. Its really odd when suddenly she didnt want to go shopping when a couple minutes ago she kept spamming Taeyeon where she is and also she's on her way to the mall. 

What? On. The. Way. To. The. Mall?!? Wait a second, if she already on the way to the mall then why all of sudden she said like that? Tiffany was there when we talked about her? Really? well, i quickly pick my phone than call Taeyeon.

"Hey Tae"

"Hey Yul, sup?"

"Did Tiffany message you that she's on her way to the mall last week? When we're at Jin's resto?" 

"Hmm... Yes.. Why?"

"Yah! THAT'S WHY TIFFANY DIDNT TALK TO US FOR A ING WEEK!" I shout while punching my pillow that lay beside me

"Ey.. What are you talking about?" 

"AISH!!! YOU BABO! If she said that she's on her way, then the next message she suddenly not in the mood to go shopping, what do you think? is that make sense? I BET SHE'S ALREADY THERE AND SAW US TALKING ABOUT HER"

"What? Wait, she saw us? SERIOUSLY YUL?" 

"YES TAE AND NOW I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD WE DO!"

"Chill girl, let me think, tommorow dont be nervous infront of her, just act natural, keep talking to her like we usually do" 

"Okay then, see ya tommorow" 

I walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator, i wish i can eat something, but this stupid refrigerator only have mineral water and banana in it! wtf? I closed the refrigerator, then wear my jacket because i will go to the mini market down there. If you ask, why dont i tell my mom to cook for me or blablabla? Im gonna tell you, i live alone in this luxurious apartment, so do Soo. Our parents are bussiness partner, and also i and Soo have been friends from childhood, so we are very close. 

I walk to the minimarket beside my apartment building, the wind blows make me shivers, its so cold. I finally arrived, i walk fast to the food section, and i quickly grab two sandwich and also i take five instant noodles. When i about to walk to the cashier my eyes caught someone familiar. I saw her tapping her chin while her eyes still looking at the milk, she is wearing a pink hoodie, black train

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter