Chapter 12+13

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yess i combine this two chapter, so it will be long~~ about 2500+words/!!! hehehe, so i hope you dont mind. And also, i will make Tiffany's POV, dont worry its not only little tiff pov, hehehe. oh yeah in this two chapter i fasten the plot a little bit, so you will not confused anymore. But tell me if you think its too fast ><

AUTHOR POV

"Sir, this is all the information i got about Yuri and Taeyeon. Yuri is the daughter of Kwon company, the rich company number two after our bank sir. And Taeyeon, she's the daughter of Doctor Kim, he's a very humble person and also dont forget, rich." Jimin said to the men who now stood up from his chair.

"Kim? I think i know him, Well, can you call Mr. Kwon's secretary? Tell them to settle up our meeting"

"Yes sir"

Then Jimin exited the room. Mr. Hwang is the owner of number one bank in Korea. Her wife died when Tiffany age 6because of car accident, he felt guilty towards Tiffany, she has a mental situation after her father told her about her mother, she didnt eat, go to school, she didnt have friends anymore, she became antisocial. When Tiffany age 7, her father found her killing a dog, Mr. Hwang really surprised because of that, when he asked Tiffany what's the real reason she kill that dog, the latter only said three words 

'Because it's fun'

Yes, it really made Mr. Hwang worried about his daughter condition, and so he consulted Tiffany's condition to Dr Kim.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the village, everyone now walking to their own house with their partner. As Sooyoung expected, Jessica's school bus are also arrived. She said to Yoona to go first and told Yuri that Jessica has arrived. Sooyoung told to Yuri that she cant let Tiffany off of her side, so she must stick with Tiffany. On the otherside, Taeyeon is busy searching for Jessica, she didnt know how's Jessica's face look like, so she talk to Mr. Yang to tell her who's Jessica.

"Mr. Yang, i dont know what's my partner look like, how am i supposed to search her?" Taeyeon said to Mr. Yang.

"Ah i forgot, let me talk to her school teacher" Mr. Yang walk to the Jessica's school teacher, and Taeyeon following him.

After about five minute, Taeyeon bored waiting for that Jessica, she then text Tiffany. When she sent the message suddenly Mr. Yang and the other teacher pat Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Taeyeon, this is Jessica" Mr. Yang said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at Jessica. Jessica look at her. Their eyes widen.

"YOU!" They said in unison, making their teacher smile.

"Ah so you already know eachother, well that's good, so what are you waiting for? Go to your house!" Mr. Yang pushed Taeyeon and Jessica.

They didnt say anything, but still walking to their house, leaving their teachers.

"Yah you are that girl!" Taeyeon said to her after the 10 minute awkward silent walk.

"Huh? ? youre that shorty" Jessica said coldly then glared at Taeyeon.

"You also short! Aigoo, God. Why? I dont want to live with this scary girl, she's always glaring at me" Taeyeon said with dramatic tone while looking at the bright sky, Jessica scoff then put her sunglasses on.

"Yea say whatever you want, i dont care" Jessica then walk while dragging her luggage.

"Just shut up! Ahh i wish i can be partnered with fany, it would be more fun than with this " Taeyeon sigh.

Jessica suddenly remembered about  Tiffany, Sooyoung told her that Taeyeon and Tiffany are dating, but she dont know Taeyeon is the girl that bump onto her that time.-------------------------------------------

Tiffany and Yuri arrived at their house, they didnt talk with eachother, Tiffany even gave her a cold shoulder. The farmer and his wife are very humble, they ask them what they need and blablabla. 

"Young girls, im sorry but in this house we only have one room for you  two," The farmer said to them. Yuri want to complain, but Tiffany cut her.

"Ah its okay sir, we can sleep on one room" Tiffany said with the most sweet voice, not like when she talk to Yuri, and it makes Yuri frown.

They went inside the small room and put their luggage aside. There are only 1 master bed, and Tiffany quickly jump and lay there. Yuri looked at Tiffany with uncomfortable face, she's thinking about this night, where should she sleep? Well its still noon so she walk near the window and looked at the beautifull scenery.

"Yuwree" Tiffany called her, its a long time since she call her by that name. Yuri didnt answer, she's now confused with the latter, a minute ago she didnt even talk to her and act cold but now, aishh.

"Yuwree, come here" Yuri looked at Tiffany that now patting the bed. Yurii hestitate too walk to her, what if something happen? Yuri shook her head.

"Yuwree, lay here beside me" 

"Yuwree"

"Yuwree ah come here"

"Yuwree ah" Yuri cant handle it anymore, she cant help hearing Tiffany called her like that. Yuri put her palm on her ears so she cant hear Tiffany, but Tiffany kept calling her, and its make Yuri frustrated.

"Yuwree why are you closed your ears with your palm?"

"Yah Yuwreee come here"

"Yuwreee"

"Yuwr-" Yuri cut her off. "YEA YEA I WILL LAY BESIDE YOU JUST STOP CALLING ME WITH THAT NAME" Yuri said iritatedly then lay beside Tiffany.

"Satisfy?" Yuri ask sarcastically, Tiffany just giggled. 

"Yah Yuri, tell me, why are you avoiding me and Taetae?" Tiffany ask Yuri . Yuri didnt answer, she stil gazing at the ceiling.

"Talk to me please" Tiffany turn her face to Yuri then tug her shirt. 

"Do you love Taeyeon?" 

"Hmm why are you asking me that? What do you want me to answer?" Tiffany said seductively then her arm now circled on Yuri's waist. 

"Yah Tiffany, do you know what are you doing now?" Yuri said with cold tone then remove Tiffany's arm from her waist.

"Yes i know, why? you dont like it?" Tiffany now pouting. Yuri sigh.

"Please stop acting like this Tiff" Yuri said with the coldest tone she have, then she continue "You will not like what will i do if you kept acting like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter