Chapter 17

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Chop, chop, chop.

The sound of knife chopping the bassil leaves can be heard from the kitchen, and it makes the girl in the next room wakes up.

"What time is it?" 

Tiffany streched her arms widely then looked around the room to find a certain girl, but she found nothing. She felt dissapointed all off sudden, but she quickly get up from the bed then walk out from the room. Last night, Tiffany realized that she slowly have feelings growing for the tan girl, but she still didnt want to change her ''hurting'' plan for Yuri. Its make her confused, whats happen to her? She always become weak whenever Yuri around, like Yuri can controlled her, sometimes she cant even control herself. 

Yuri looked at Tiffany that standing near the table, she smiling widely then approach the older girl.

"'Pany~" Tiffany wants to greet her back, hug her then give her a morning kiss, but of course thats will not happen. Tiffany walk passed Yuri.

"Good morning Mrs. " Tiffany greet Mrs. Farmer, making Yuri felt like she's invicible.

"Pany, im here" Yuri said while pouting.

"Hey there Tiffany, after breakfast we will go to the farm together, okay?" Said Mrs Farmer. Tiffany only noded her head while smiling widely.

They ate together, but Yuri felt like Tiffany's avoiding her again, she didnt even talk to her. After the breakfast, they all get ready to go to the farm.

------

TAENGSIC HOUSE

"Let's go to the farm kids!"

The two short girl jumping excitedly then followed the farmer

"I miss my Pany.." Taeyeon mumble, Jessica turn her head to Taeyeon.

"What did you said?" 

"Nothing, im just enjoying the scenery here" Taeyeon answered then smile dorkily.

Although Taeyeon felt awkward when she talk to Jessica because of the fact that she's her first love that actually her girlfriend's ex, Jessica always talk to her casually, they already made a decision, and it is just go with the flow, Taeyeon still with Fany, and Jessica herself, alone.

"Taeyeon?"

"Tae-tae?"

Taeyeon looked up to the source then her eyes widen.  She quickly glance at her side to look at Jessica, her expression is difficult for her to read.

"PANY?!"

"YUL?!" She glared at Yuri. Taeyeon mouthed 'why-the--are-you-here-with-pany' 

Yuri just glared back at Taeyeon, mouthed that she also dont know that Taeyeon will be there with Jessica.

While the two still silenty bickering, they didnt realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter