Chapter 11

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Taeyeon and Tiffany walk together to the bus, Taeyeon is really happy because even tho she's not partnered with Tiffany, atleast she can sit with her lovers along the way, that's what she thought. Meanwhile on the otherside, Yuri still sleeping on her comfy bed in her apartment, well, she's not really want to go because she didnt like the trip, yeah she's the rich girl so its really uncomfortable for her to live in the farmers house. Last night, she had a talk with Sooyoung about their mission, Yuri really didnt agree to what Sooyoung said, its really didnt make sense for Yuri.  But still there's a little feelings that make her want to go, yes its because of Tiffany. What if she meet Jessica there? Thinking about that all night long make her stressed and here she is, still lying on her bed. Suddenly someone bump ito her then smack her .

"What the hell?" Yuri mumbling, still dizzy.

"YAH KWON YURI! I TOLD YOU TO COME!! AISHH COMMON GET UP YOU LAZY GIRL! THEY ARE ALREADY THERE!" Sooyoung shouted to Yuri's ear, making the girl purely awake. Yuri's eyes widen when she looked at the clock on her walls, its already 8.10, they need to come to the bus at 8am.

"AAAAA OKAY OKAY, CALM SOO, WAIT FOR ME, YOU JUST GO DOWN, I WILL BE QUICK" Yuri get up then quickly went to the bathroom.

"YEA, GOOD, OKAY THEN MEET YOU AT THE LOBBY" Sooyoung said then walked outside.

*5 minutes later.

"Hey common im ready" Yuri said to Sooyoung, then they got inside Soo's car.

"Yah why are you bring so many luggages?" Yuri asked Sooyoung after looking at the back seat that filled with 4 luggages, 1 is hers, and the rest are Sooyoung's.

Sooyoung's grin "You know, i cant survive without some food" Yuri laughing at Sooyoung's answer.

"Yah you are a real Shikshin! by the way, whre's Yoong?" Yuri asked.

"Ah, she's already there, you know, actually im also late... So i came here so we can be punished together..." Sooyoung said while she smile ear to ear now. Yuri scoff at her.

"Aigoo, nice Sooyoung, just nice, i know you will also be late like me, i should not asked." Yuri looked away to the streets then Sooyoung just laugh.

*AT SCHOOL PARKING-INFRONT OF THE BUS

"Okay my students, i will call your name one by one, so that i know what you already here, and ready for this fun trip!" The teacher took his absent book then start calling the student name one by one.

Yoona was busy searching for Yuri and Sooyoung, she messaged both but nobody answer it, so she will look for them. Yoona looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany that interwining their hand while walking towards the bus, she fasten her pace to them, they maybe know where that two buddies, Yoona thought.

"Taeyeon unnie! Tiffany unnie!" Yoona waved her hand at the couple, Taeyeon notice her first so she waved back.

"Yah Yoona, you come fast" Taeyeon said to Yoona, Tiffany didnt said nor even waved back earlier, she did not smile too. Tiffany now cling her arm to Taeyeon.

"Yea unnie, do you see Yuri and Sooyoung unnie?" Hearing that name make Tiffany interested to hear it.

"Well, we dont know Yoona, sorry, we just came you know hehehe" Taeyeon scratched her neck

"Ah Well okay then thankyou unnie, bye" Then Yoona walked away.

"Taetae" Tiffany said seductively to Taeyeon's ear, making the latter blush.

"Wha-what is it Tiff?" Taeyeon asked while blushing, she remembered the night when the two of them make out, well Tiffany said it was fun and she would like to do it again. 

"Youre not jealous if i will live with Yuri?" She ask again.

Taeyeon cupped her face then kiss her forehead. "A little, but i can trust you, but becarefull Tiff, she might want to steal you from me" Taeyeon said while pouting.

Tiffany eyesmiled at Taeyeon then kiss her lovers. "Dont pout baby, you're so cute when you pouting, making me high" Taeyeon just smile.

"Aigoo, its still morning but this two people here dont have any shame, kissing on public like this" Hearing that Taeyeon only glares at him. Its Jin, no one except him that dare to said that kind of thing infont of the person, well his boyfriend Namjoon also support him.

"Ah there it is!! Heyy Yuri noona and Sooyoung noona~" Jin waved at them, then walk  to them, leaving the couple.

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at them, Tiffany smile when she and Yuri made an eye contact, on the other hand Yuri dont know what to do, should she smile back? Or no? She cant act like that, she's already act cold to the couple, so why must smile back? Yuri didnt smile back and looked away. Because of Yuri's action, Tiffany frowned, she looked dissapointed. 

*AFTER THE ABSENT THING

"Okay, everyone is here right?? Now i will tell you about the seat plan!" Mr. Yang said hapilly, but the student literally not happy about this seat plan.

"Ah why seat plan?"

"I want to seat with her!!!"

"Mr. Yang i cant believe it! You already partnered us then you dont let us choose our seatmates?? Its our last freedom sir!" 

Mr. Yang tap his chin, seems to thinking about something, then he snap her fingers.

"Okay students, since you dont want my seat plan, why dont we make it fair? You will pick the number of the sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter