Chapter 20

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

We went back from the trip last week, and today Yuri asked me to go out with her, you know, date. 

I don't know why she's now boldly expressed her feelings to me, usually she will feel guilty at Taeyeon from doing such things, but now she's freely flirting with me. It's not that i don't like it, but it's weird, like something is defintely going on with Taeyeon and Yuri. Taeyeon even gave me permission to go out with Yuri today, and she didn't even act jealous or something.Recently, i often saw Taeyeon talking with Jessica on the phone, no, i'm not jealous, i don't even care. Just odd.

By the way, i'm wearing white T-shirt with short shorts and a pair of white converse, i'm not taking this date seriously. I'm just going to think that this is just a simple day out with her, not a date. 

"Pany!" Yuri called me with her hand waving while she walked towards me. I waved in response.

"Whoa you look gorgeous! I like it," She said with flirty tone which i like.

I looked away to preventing her to see my redden cheeks, "So where are we going today?" 

"Hmm, actually my plan today is to go to the cinema, how's that sound?" Yuri asked with excitement in her voice but then her excitement seems to be broken after she heard me saying, "Sounds boring,"

Yuri is now pouting, she looked at me with her puppy eyes, i knew that she really want to watch the new movie that released yesterday, but it's one hundred percent not my style, i rather hunting the rabit in the forest. Aha! Suddenlt an idea popped up in my mind. I tap her shoulder with a smirk on my face, she tilted her head, shot me with her questioning look.

"Let's do what i usually do, it's something fun, i'm sure you will like it" I grab her hand and drag her, "Let's go! You bring your car?" I asked.

"Yeah, i parked it right there,"  She said, pointing her finger. I saw her car i pull her by the hand to her car. 

I'm the one who's driving right now, she have this curious look in her face, she kept asking me where is our destination but i didn't tell her, instead, i just told her to wait. She sigh then she looked at the scenery outside.

"We're going to the mountain? Are we gonna have a camping?" Yuri asked with excitement in her voice like before.

"Yes and no, we will have a better activity than that"

***

YURI POV

"Where are we?" I asked while we exited the car.

"At my villa" Tiffany asnwered short.

"Awsome, you have villa near the woods?" I asked again earning a chuckled from her.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter