Chapter 7

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

After Yuri called me, i decided to meet up with Jin, i want to ask him, if maybe he saw Tiffany there. And when i asked him, he said that he saw Tiffany staring at me and Yuri almost about thirty minutes, Jin want to tell Tiffany to just come in and sit together with me and  Yuri, but when Jin want to walk to her, she suddenly walk away. 

Hearing that Tiffany was really there, i pull out my phone from my pocket then i call Yuri. Why is this girl didnt answer me?? Aishh.. she even reject my calls, maybe i should come to her apartment? But i dont know where, maybe i should ask Sooyoung.

"Hey Sooyoung"

"Hey Taeyeon,its quite rare calling me" 

"Yeah.. I want to ask you, where is Yuri's apartment? I called her but she reject it, so i will come to her apartment." I get in my car then put on my seatbelt.

"Eyy..  That kkab-yul, okay then i will message you her adress"

"Okay thanks Sooyoung"

"No problem"

I start the engine and drive to Yuri's apartment. its already 7 pm and the lights on the streets shine beautifully. I arrived thirty minutes later. I still looking at the building, is it the right place? Ah i think this is the right place, when i want to open the car door, suddenly i saw someone with pink hoodie exited the building while crying, i cant recgonize her, but when she come closer i know its  Tiffany. What the hell is she doing there? And why the hell is she crying right now?? Im thinking right now, should i meet Yuri first, or catch up Tiffany??

I decided to follow Tiffany, im afraid that she will do something stupid, because i heard a Psycho will hurt herself when she's in a really depressed condition. I following her from behind, she's walking fast to God only know where, she walk along the street and then she turn left, i kept following her. 

It's been fiftheen minutes, and she is now sitting on a bench infront of a small coffee shop. I can see she's still crying, she hung her head low. The cold wind blowing, and the warm coffee smell from the coffee shop lingering, i walk towards her, but suddenly i can feel that i bump onto someone, and then i hear the crashing sound. I quickly look at that 'someone'

Whoa, she's really beautifull, i thought. I get down to pick her phone, then i give it to her. She's glaring at me while mumbling.

"Im sorry... I didnt look hehe.." I scratch the back of my neck while laughing awkwardly.

"Aish!! How can you not see me!! You are even shorter than me!! OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU WERE WALKING! REMEMBER THAT KID" I dissapointed when i said that she's beautifull, well she's beautifull psychically, not emotionally. I looked at her with 'you-want-to-die' look, but she shot me with her deathlier glare.

"IM NOT A KID!! AND IM SORRY OKAY!!!" Why is this girl so annoying?? 

She now crossed her arms "If youre not a kid, then what?" She chuckled than walkaway. I stomped my feet on the ground.

I forgot about Tiffany because of that annoying girl. I look at the bench where she used to sit, but i dont see her, where is she? I looked around the area but i cant find her. 

----------------------------------

Im running from corner to corner, but i cant find her. Im really exhausted, i looked at the nearest minimarket, then walk there. I bought one mineral water and quickly drink it. I check my phone and there's one message from Jin, i open it.

'Taeyeon, come to my restaurant right now!!! Rapmon saw Tiffany while he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter