Chapter 4

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE WEEK LATER

Yuri open the door then scanning the room, when she saw the slender girl sit beside the window, she immediately walk to the latter. The slender girl's mouth is full with red velvet cake, and also the table are full with many kind of cakes. Yuri sit infont of her.

"Hey Soo, where is she?" Yuri asked and Sooyoung make a 'wait' sign with her hand because she want to finish what she is doing first.

After she finish eating, "Hey Yul, i dont know, but she said she's on her way, dont worry" 

Yuri nod then sigh, yesterday, she ask Sooyoung to invite Jessica to meet up in this cafe. She want to ask all about Tiffany that Jessica should probably know. And by the way Yuri and Tiffany, they are now seems to be closer. And Tiffany is also act not to cold to her like the first time they met. Taeyeon felt jealous everytime Tiffany play with Yuri or when lunch time now they(yuri and Tiff) always eat together. Together means Taeyeon with Tiffany and also Yuri and her two bestfriends, Sooyoung and Yoona. Yoona also seems to be clingny to Yuri this days, she always search Yuri when break time, and also didnt let Yuri left alone with Tiffany. And thats make Tiffany hate Yoona so much, she always glaring at Yoona whenever she see her. Yuri afraid that Tiffany will hurt Yoona, like what Sooyoung told her.

"There she is" Sooyoung's word make Yuri look at the cafe door. The door opened and a beautifull and georgeous looking girl appear. 

Sooyoung waved her hand at Jessica, the latter remove her sunglasses then smile simply, then Yuri's eyes locked with Jessica. Jessica stare at her long, then immediately take a sit beside Sooyoung.

"So... what are we gonna talk about?" Jessica crossed her hand in her chest.

"Yuri is the one who want to talk to you" Sooyoung pointed at Yuri, Jessica nod.

"It is about Tiffany" Yuri said softly, Jessica's face turn sad when her ex name spoiled from Yuri's mouth. 

"Please continue, im listening..." 

"So, Jessica-sshi, can you tell me all about Tiffany that you know?" 

"Well, i dont really know what should i tell you, maybe it will make you a little bit surprised"

Sooyoung suddenly butted in "She already know about that part Sica, i told her."

"What? U told her?" Jessica's eyes widen. Sooyoung only grin while making a peace sign with her hand.

"Sorry, because i cant hold myself with this brat, she always teasing Tiffany, i dont want her to fall in her trap." Yuri just stay quiet seeing the two. Jessica punch Sooyoung shoulder hard, making the slender girl screamed. "AWWW" Sooyoung caress her shoulder, while Jessica calm herself down.

"Ehm.. Okay Yuri-shhi i think you already know about that, so lets skip it, what else do you want to know?" 

Yuri stare blankly at Jessica. "I-I..cant believe it, i me..me-an, she did not look like a psycho from the outside!" Yuri sttutered.

"Yeah.. on the outside you cant see it, but when she fall in love with someone, she cant let her go, she will make you be hers and never let you go, and also, she will hurt anyone that flirt or yea you know what i mean..." Jessica hung her head low, her eyes start watery.

"But.. How do you manage to escape from her?" Yuri raise one of her eyebrow.

"Well, Sooyoung already told you about that right?" Sooyoung make a cross sign in he chest with her hand while full with cakes, again.

"Yeah, u moved to the US right? But why she didnt follow you?" Yuri asked, she now thinking that maybe, just maybe... Jessica is lying about all of this.

"I dont know about that, but the last thing that i know about her before i moved to the US is....

[FLASHBACK]

Jessica start packing her clothes and other thing the she need there, she will moved to the US, and the reason is because she want to escape from her ex girlfriend, Tiffany. Suddenly her phone ring, there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter