Chapter 9

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[FLASHBACK]

"Doctor Kim, what really happened to her?" The man ask with worried tone while looking at the little girl that lying on the bed.

"Keep calm Mr. Hwang, i think she's in trauma because she lost her mother, nothing else, but if she act weird, please call me." Doctor kim write something on a piece of paper then he gave it to Mr Hwang.

"This is all the ting that you need to take a look on her everyday, dont let her stressed, it can damage her brain and became something fatal" 

"Okay i understand doc, thank you" then Doctor Kim exited the room. 

"Im sorry honey, its all because of me..." The man kiss the little girl forehead.

[END FLASHBACK]

"Sir, Tiffany is act well this days, i think she will recover faster than we thought" The boy with orange hair said.

"Hm.. Good, but i heard that she's close with this two girls? Who are they?" The man gave the orange hair boy a photo.

"Ahh, they are her friends, its Taeyeon and this is Yuri" The boy pointing at the left girl and the right one. 

The man stood up after hearing the front gate opened, he looked at her daughter that walk towards the main door. He sigh. Things work out fine for him this past few month, he sent Tiffany to that school so that she can make a new life, new friends. His wife died when Tiffany age 5, he knew that something will turn bad about Tiffany, and he's right. 

"Interesting, search all of information i need about that two girls, maybe we will need one of them to make my mission succes"

The orange hair boy nod then get out of his room, he now staring at their familly photo, he sigh, then decided to forget everything then sleep.

-----------------------------

TAEYEON POV

After that dinner, i took her home and Yuri took Yoona home. Iam a bit surprised about what Tiffany said and did earlier, when we're on the way to her home, inside my lambo i ask her why she did that, and she said that she have a feeling for me then she want me to be her girlfriend. We kiss pasionately after i confess my love for her. I know that Yuri also have a feelings for Tiffany, but i didnt mind, i know Tiffany first and also Yuri can get another girl, Yoona maybe.

I can see anger in Yuri's eyes when she saw Tiffany kiss me, well, dont blame me, i also didnt knew that kind of thing will happen, but i didnt regret it. I already made up my mind that i will help her cure, i hope i can, eventho i know that Tiffany is psycho, i can deal with it, bacause i also love her with all of my heart, not like that Jessica girl, i dont know why she leaved Tiffany, stupid girl. 

I took a quick bath then walk to my father's room, i knock the door then grab the knob.

"Appa" I call him, he hum but keep her eyes on the book that i bet it must be related to medic.

"I want to ask you something, can i?"

"Of course dear, what do you want to know?"

"Hmm... actually... Today, i now have a girlfriend..."

"Wow, thats great! Who is she? i would like to meet her" My dad now fully staring at me with a dorky smile, like me.

"Hmm but... Here is the matter.." I stop, should i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter