Chapter 14

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

I drag her into our room, i know she eavesdropping while ago, ugh,i think she heard what i said. But its okay i think, what's important is i will keep sticking with her today, just like what Soo told me. When she sleep later, i will meet Suga, yeah that's my plan. My priority is now dont let Tiffany meet Jessica.

"Uhm Yuri..." Oh yeah i quickly realease my grip on her hoodie. 

Okay what should i do now?

Why am i drag her here?

Oh great Yul, just great.

You lost your control about ten minutes ago in this room, now you drag her here again? 

What should i do now?

"Hm.. Yuri, you know that i eavesdropping on you?" She ask me while her eyes looking at the floor.

"Yep"

"Are you mad?"

"Yep"

"Forgive me please" She said to me with her puppy eyes, and of course i cant resist her cuteness, but i need to keep cool.

"No" I asnwer her then i lean on the wall.

"Why?"

"Too much questions, now lets go outside, i think we will help the farmers tomorrow. So now lets see what fun to do here" I said as i open the door then walk outside.

Sooyoung texted me about where is her house and also Jessica's and gladly, me and Tiffany's house distance with Jessica and Taeyeon's house is quite tiring to walk. So i think i can walk freely with Tiffany, we walk throught the rice paddy field, corn, and oat. Obviously i dont like to see this kind of thing, its so boring, but i look at Tiffany that walk behind me, she's seems happy for some reason, hmm, it felt like she really happy breathing in this fresh air. 

Talk about Suga, i really wanna know it now, i cant wait any longer, but im with Tiffany now, and also she already saw his message and heard what i said, so i cant lose her in my sight. I stop when i heard no footstep behind me, i turn my head then look at Tiffany that standing a bit far behind me.

"Why are you stop?" I ask her, i step forward to her, but then she step back.

"Lets play" She said then wink

"What?"

"Catch me if you can!"  She then run as fast as she can, i still standing dumbfounded, what the hell? Okay then bring it on girl. I runnning with my full speed to catch her, she look back at me and she surprised that im now not far behind her.

"Yah! How come you can run so fast?"She said still running.

"Of course, i have long legs" I fasten my steps, she still running then turn left, but i quickly grab her hand.

"Got ya" I said while smiling widely like i just win an olympic, she whine.

"Now its my turn, now catch me" I said then i run away from her.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" She shout then run to catch me, i know she cant catch me because now im out of her sigh, i stop running then decided to wait for her. Im waiting for about 5 minutes but she didnt came, where is she?

I decided walk back to the place where i told Tiffany to catch me, then i found her, she seems so tired. She exhale then she notice my presence not too far from her. I chuckled then across the street i saw Taeyeon walking with Jessica.

Wait. 

Jessica?

Oh why are they here?

I mean, Soo said our house is far from another. 

Tiffany looked at my worry face and notice than im staring across the street, oh , this is bad. When she about to turn her face to look 'whats' across the street i ran to her then grip her wrist, making her startled. She looked at me with confused face, she want to turn her head again, but i quickly cupped her face with my palm.

"Yah! What are you doing!" She shout, oh my, she cant be loud because Taeyeon and Jessica will hear us. I covered with my other palm then she trying to remove my hand from her.

"Sshhh" I move my face closer to her, my palm keep covering , our forehead meet then i stared into her eyes deeply. She suddenly froze, didnt try to remove my hand or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter