Chapter 10

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

This past week Yuri avoiding me and also Tiffany, it must be because of me now dating with Fany. I didnt really give much efforts to talk to her, i mean, before, im not really close to her, so yeah. Im really happy being with Tiffany, but i felt like her love to me is not big as mine, and also, i think Jin and Namjoon always glaring at me when i and Tiff act lovey-dovey at class. 

Talk about Tiffany's condition, i told her that i will help her to cure, she said thank you with her teary eyes. It's really difficult to me to make Tiffany open up herself to me, i mean, about her familly, her father, and blablabla, she always change the topic when the word 'familly' slip from my mouth. Im a bit jealous of Yuri, before she avoiding me, she said that Tiffany almost tell her everything, but why not to me? Im her girlfriend right? Maybe she need some times...

3 days until the day that i have been waiting for im still packing my stuffs, yeah, we will go on a school trip, im really excited with this school program! We will live at farmers house on the small village, and the teacher said that one house will be 2 student, but he didnt say if we can choose our partner, so i hope im with Tiffany. 

Im opened the door then i saw Tiffany already sat on her chair, and also i notice that Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jin seems steal glances at me. I sigh, then fasten my pace to my chair. I smile dorkily at Tiffany, and she reply it by her eyesmile. 

"Morning Taetae~" Tiffany waved her hand

"Morning too my baby~" I peck her lips, then suddenly i heard a scoff from my left side. I look at the person, Oh well its Jin. I dont care..

YURI POV

I dont care about Taeyeon anymore, i steal glances at her but that's it, when Tiffany peck her lips im pissed off, this past week always like this, im sick seeing them like that, suddenly i heard Jin scoffing.

"Ck, Yuri, you need to do something, im sick of them! I would like to see you instead with Tiffany" Jin whispering to me.

"Aish, Jin! do you think im not sick seeing them everyday like that?? Yah Yuri!" Sooyoung said to me while munching her snickers.

"Yah! Can you two shut up? I dont care about them anymore!" I said a little bit louder so that they can hear me. 

Jin and Sooyoung smirked "Eyy, really? how about if i want to play with Tiffany today?" Sooyoung said with evil grin, i gulp. I know what she meant by 'play' 

"Dont you dare" I said coldly to her.

"Ahh so scary~~ Yuri oppa will kill me if i playing with her girl" She run to her chair, i glared at her.

Jin pat my shoulder "Lol, at least you still care for Tiffany" 

"Whatever" I said then the door opened, revealing my teacher.

"So student, today i will gave you all the list of what should you bring for the school trip, and also the partner!!" He seems really excited.

I really hate this kind of program, what's the point of living on the farmers house? Its really boring! 

"So the first house will be.... Sooyoung and..." I pray to God so i can be partnered with her, or maybe Yoona. We can be partnered with anyone, so i have a chance with Yoona. 

"... Yoona!" I curse at my teacher, luckyly he didnt hear that, wtf? if Sooyoung with Yoona, then im with who?

"Next, Namjoon with..... Jin!" Jin jump with grin on his face, meanwhile Rapmon join him jumping like a fool.

"Hey you two seat down will ya. Okay now next, Tiffany with...." I steal a glance to her and Taeyeon, her face is flat, meanwhile Taeyeon's face is like 'Please-pick-me'

"Tiffany with Yuri!" My eyes widen when i heard my name, i looked at Tiffany beside me, her face still flat and cold, but i see her cheeks is getting redder, what? Is she happy be with me? I looked at Taeyeon, she looks really desperate, is open, seems to complain, but my teacher didnt notice her.

"Yeah next, Taeyeon with.... ah i forgot to tell you Taeyeon, since our students num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter