Chapter 1

She's PSYCHO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

"Soo, lets go to our class, its soo sad we have separate from you" I said with a weak smile. The doe eye girl just smile.

"Its okay, we still can meet at lunch time right?" She let out her aligator smile.

"Yah, of course Yoong! By the way, lets go Yul! I wanna see if there is a hot chick in our class" Sooyoung grab my wrist  and pull me to our class.

"Byee"

--------------------------------

We enter the classroom and all of the student looking at us with 'wow' look on their face, well not all of the student, because i found the two girls in the corner that busy writing on a small paper than throw it to each other, weird. We look for an empty seat, then the only seat i see is beside the weird girl and infront of Jin. For your information, Jin is one of the smartest student in our school, he's number 2 after Namjoon, or u can call him Rapmon. He and Rapmon actually 3 years younger than us, but because of their smart brain they can jump to 3 class in a year. He's a nice person, and also he's amazing chef. Sooyoung walk towards Jin and quickly sat on the chair infront of Jin. I stared at her, well then i think i should sit beside that weird girls.

I walk towards the chair, beside the girl. They are now quiet and didnt throw paper at each other again. Ah, i know the cotton candy hairgirl name, is it Taeyeon? i think so, she's the new student and i think she didnt have friend,hmm maybe im wrong. I look at the black long hair girl, she notice me looking at her, then she glared at me.

"What are u looking at?" She said while glaring at me.

 "Nothing, why so cold? im not doing anything" I chuckled then Taeyeon also chuckled. The girl cough then start to open her book, pretending like she's studying. So cute, i though.

"By the way, im Yuri. Who are you?" I asked her. She look at me then glared again.

"She's Tippany" Taeyeon answered me. I only nod then get up then walk to Sooyoung's chair. 

Sooyoung is having fun talking with Jin, no wonder every girl in our school love him. I aprroach them and startin to chat with them.

"Yah soo! Why do you seat here?" I slapped her arm.

"The ? I dont wanna sit beside that girl, u know, she looks weird." Sooyoung's word make Jin laugh.

"Hey dont be like that, she's not that weird. And also she's so Goddamn smart!" Jin said 

"oh really?? She's smarter than me?" I asked him playfully, then he nod

"maybe, but for Godsake she's the top 10 smartest in this school u know?" Jin said, Sooyoung just stared blankly while making 'O' 

"oh yeah ? Great, and she's number?" I asked again, serious.

"I dont really remember, but i think 6" Jin said while taking out his notebook. Sooyoung's mouth still making an 'O' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter