Going down.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't think it was necessary."

"God! Ji Yong, I told you that I was worried for you and you could at least tell me that your doctor needed to check you every time we finished a concert or after a rehearsal."

"I don't know why you are like that."

"Seems like you don't know anything."

Ji Yong's and Seung Hyun's relationship was decaying. The first weeks of the tour, Ji Yong was able to hide the fact that his doctor needed to check the baby, to see if he was doing fine. Unfortunately, Seung Hyun found out one day that he wanted to talk with him about Zutter, their awaited comeback as GD&TOP. Saying that the older felt excluded wasn't enough.

Feeling like he could break down in tears, he took his jacket and walked out of the room, leaving the person he loved most behind, feeling like he was the one ruining the relationship.

"Ji Yong, come here." He looked at his manager who was talking with other people "You know that If you won't have an MV so we're going to start filming the MV's for the last two."

"Yeah, it's okay..." He was tired, yes, now with three months, he felt like he could faint in the middle of a concert and even during the rehearsals. He had to stop jumping too much on his Crooked solo and even during Bang Bang Bang, fortunately, his fans didn't seem to care and screamed every time he made another move "I'll talk with the others."

The last he wanted to do was talking with Seung Hyun but he was still the leader and he needed to behave like that.

"SeungRi, DaeSung, I need to talk to you" He called the two that were just fooling around, waiting for YoungBae to stop practicing his song.

"Yes, hyung?" SeungRi asked, pushing DaeSung in front of him in case the leader was going to say something bad.

"We're going to record the MV for Let's not fall in love as soon as we finish Sober, S-Seung Hyun and I will be busy with Zutter so behave, got it?" A shiver ran down his spine when he remembered that he had to work with Seung Hyun alone, without the others around.

"Don't worry! YoungBae hyung won't be able to say anything bad about us, right Dae hyung?"

"No, he won’t... Not from me." DaeSung laughed.

Ji Yong was grateful for having those two, they were the only ones that keep talking and behaving like they used to do before all of this started, making him smile and laugh when he needed most.

"What? I just hear my name and that can't be good." YoungBae joined them after he finished "Your turn, maknae."

"I was just telling them that they have to behave while we're recording Zutter" He said, ruffling SeungRi's hair.

"Oh, yeah, the manager told me we're filming everything the next week." YoungBae nodded, sending SeungRi to get ready.

"DaeSung-sshi! I need to show you some clothes for you!" A stylist called for the other.

"I'll be back in a moment." The other maknae ran to her.

When Ji Yong saw DaeSung leaving, he felt that uncomfortable atmosphere growing bigger. Things weren't easy with Seung Hyun and YoungBae, the other kept insisting that he needed to talk to Seung Hyun, talking in a serious tone that didn't sound like a suggestion.

"Have you talked with hyung?" Speaking of.

"We didn't exactly talk..." He muttered, remembering how he left the other behind "And I have told you that I'm telling him when we return to Seoul."

And just like he did with Seung Hyun, he left YoungBae fuming for his stubbornness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter