Hope.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong's soul seemed to abandon his body when he looked up to see what Seung Hyun was talking about. His arms curled around his belly on, what looked like, an involuntary movement.

"Don't touch that!" He yelled, after his shocked state passed, standing up and trying to take the papers from his hand "You're not going to live here anymore, what you care?!"

"You're not going away with this, Ji Yong! Tell me what this is!" He yelled back, keeping the evidence out of his reach, thanking he was taller than he.

Ji Yong didn't say anything, he kept trying to take them out of his hands for a while before he stopped, placing a hand on his belly and stepping back, some tears running down his cheeks "You said I was making fun of you so, what do you want now?"

Seung Hyun looked at the pictures again, his brain kept telling him that it was impossible, that Ji Yong was a man that couldn't have kids.

But it seemed dumb not to believe him.

Now that the jealousy and pain was calming down, everything had sense.

The way the leader started to gain weight, how he was sentimental for everything and how he even stopped jumping and moving too much on their shows.

Pregnancy was something delicate, something that needed a lot of care and attention and those simple things were enough to explain the pills, the doctor and everything!

Don't be an idiot!

"Ji Yong..."

"You came here for your things, I won't accept more insults from you so, just leave..." He walked to the living room, turning his back to him on an attempt to hide his tears.

"Why you're acting like this?! You were the one that pushed me away from your life, the one that hid a lot of things from me!" Seung Hyun knew that yelling wasn't going to take them anywhere, but he was angry, confused and still hurt, maybe what Ji Yong said was true after all, but he didn't tell him on time.

"Me?! You were the one that said I was cheating on you with YoungBae and that I wanted to break up!" And Ji Yong too knew how bad things could get worse but he was terrified and hurt for how the things went.

"And what you wanted me to think?! You come saying you're pregnant after three months of rejecting me!"

"I wasn't rejecting you!"

"What were you doing then?"

Silence filled the room, Ji Yong was still crying while Seung Hyun clenched his fist to avoid the tears from spilling. They both had a pride, they both were hurt. Did that mean they didn't have a chance?

"I don't want to fight anymore, please leave." It broke his heart in so many pieces.

He loved Seung Hyun with all his might, but he felt like he couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter