Visiting the doctor.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three years since they worked on a Korean comeback; Ji Yong knew it was going to be hard and exhausting.

"But this is too much..." He muttered, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the grogginess.

They had already filmed their Loser and Bae Bae MV and it had been a week since they returned from America, their manager said there were going to do a live transmission for the release countdown, SeungRi was the most excited, seemed that he had a fascination for those things.

"You promised you were going to go to the doctor when we arrived" He almost jumped when he heard Seung Hyun's voice, where did he entered the room? Or was he in already?

"I didn't have time! You know how busy we have been..." He whined, looking at his phone again.

"Ji, I'm worried for you..." Seung Hyun sat down at his side, pulling him closer to his body.

It was at that moment when he heard the real concern the other's voice was transmitting.

"Don't worry about me, I have been feeling better..." He placed his phone down, turning to hug Seung Hyun's neck.

"I don't believe you. You've been throwing up almost every morning, including today!" Seung Hyun snorted "If you don't go, I'll take you to!"

"I'm not a child, I'll go by myself." He glared at him before planting a kiss on his lips.

"That's my Ji."

True was that he wasn't feeling better, apart from the exhaustion, every morning was a rush to the bathroom to empty his stomach, not even mattering if he had dinner last night or not. He could feel his stomach giving twists and turns that made him feel incredibly bad, he was afraid of blacking out some times.

"It feels weird, having a comeback after three years... It's been so long, do you think they still likes us?" He asked, standing up and walking to his window.

"Of course they do! Come on, why possible makes you think they dont?" The other looked puzzled, Ji Yong wasn't someone that have insecurities about his own work.

"I-I don't know,I just felt...weird." He shrugged. He also didn't know why he thought about that, what was wrong with him? "Just forget what I said, I'm mad for the lack of sleep."

Seung Hyun stood up and walked to him, wrapping his arms around his waist "You know you can trust me, right?"

"Of course I know! Now who's the one talking nonsense?" He punched him playfully.

There were no words for him to describe how Seung Hyun's words make him feel so loved and wanted, the older was someone that always knew what to say every time, without Ji Yong asking for it, he could read him like if he was an open book.

"It's okay you feel slightly insecure, although you're not like that, I can understand... A lot of things had happened in these three years and a lot of groups have debuted, but I'm sure of what we are." He smiled, pressing his nose against the crook of Ji Yong's neck.

"I know... Let's just forget about what I said." He shook his head, now he wanted to cry and couldn't understand why. He had been feeling sentimental or something like that.

"Let's go to sleep, tomorrow you have to go to the doctor." Without waiting for an answer, Seung Hyun pulled him behind him while they walked to their room.

When Ji Yong woke up the next morning, he felt like his head was about to explode. Growling and pressing his hand against it, he turned to seek for Seung Hyun's warmness, discovering his side of the bed was empty.

"Hyun?" He asked, looking around the room that was also empty.

Feeling confused, he untangled his legs from the bed and sat down, only to be greeted by a wave of nausea that made him run to his bathroom like every morning. It was when he walked back that he noticed his mobile was emitting a white light, that said he received a message. Wiping his mouth again, he walked to it and looked at the screen.

From: Seungie at 6:30.

Ji, I feel bad for not being at your side when you wake up but YoungBae called saying the manager wanted to talk something with you. I told them you're going to the doctor and offered myself to go.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter