I'm with you.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They talked for some time with the doctor about the symptoms and cares they needed to have for the next trimester, Seung Hyun didn't stop asking what he should do to help him, saying Ji Yong wasn't alone anymore.

Making the boy happy.

"Make sure he rests more, I still think you should stop your activities, Ji Yong, this is risky for you." The doctor said, placing the folder down.

"I can't, doctor Wang, we need to finish." Ji Yong was talking to her but his eyes were fixed on Seung Hyun's ones.

"I see..." She sighed "What calms me is that Seung Hyun is with you now."

The rapper smiled at her before glaring slightly at Ji Yong "I'll take care of him, don't worry."

Seung Hyun helped Ji Yong after she let them go, almost wanting to carry the leader on his back, saying he didn't need to walk. Fortunately, Ji Yong refused to do it and walked to the car by himself, smiling like an idiot for holding Seung Hyun’s hand.

"We could talk with YG, he is going to understand..." Ji Yong opened his eyes when the other talked "I don't want you or the baby being hurt."

"I'm fine, Seung, I'm close to the fifth month and we're almost finishing the tour." He yawned, he still didn't want to affect their careers.

"Ji..."

"Let me sleep, I'm tired." He pouted, resting his head on the seat and closing his eyes.

"I was forgetting your stubbornness..."

 

"Seung! Let me help you with your things!" Ji Yong tried to sit up, only to be shoved back gently to the sofa he was lying on.

"No, I can place them back to our room by my own. You rest." Seung Hyun smiled, taking his clothes and walking to the room.

"You're going to be like this?" He said with a wide smile on his face "Because, you know, I may get used to it."

"If I need to do everything for you, I will" Seung Hyun came back, carrying some other things "I want our baby to be fine."

"Only the baby? You don't care about me?" He chuckled when he heard his growl.

"Silly boy."

"Calm down, old man."

 

It would be a lie if Ji Yong said that everything was perfect, he still feared for the rest of the group and how their careers were going to be affected, they were just coming back after a three years old hiatus, they were just starting and then, this happened.

He knew that the time for him, Seung Hyun and YoungBae for going to the service was coming, that they had less than a year to make their fans happy...

"What are you thinking, Ji?"

"Huh?" He looked up from his plate to Seung Hyun's eyes "N-Nothing, I was just happy that I have you."

"I still know you, Ji, don't try to lie."

"It's just that... I'm afraid of ruining your careers, we've just started the promotions and each day I feel more and more tired!"

Seung Hyun hugged him, placing a hand on his head and pressing him to his shoulder "You don't have to worry, please don't cry, I'm with you now."

"I don't want to ruin your career..." He sobbed, burying his head even more.

"You're not going to ruin anyone's career, you know us and a baby is going to light our lives." Seung Hyun whispered on his ear "Come on, let's go to sleep."

Ji Yong continued crying for some time before he stood up "Come with me..."

"I'll go in a second, let me just wash this" Seung Hyun caressed his cheek "Go to bed."

What happened left a mark on Seung Hyun's heart that he doubted it could be erased, but he couldn't stop himself from being happy and completely in love. Being with Ji Yong and hearing how he worried and talked about the future they were going to have was pure happiness, even though was still weird every time he imagined Ji Yong giving birth to a baby, he replaced the picture with a baby smiling at him and calling him appa.

Now, what Ji Yong feared was true, their careers weren't going to be the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter