If you.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DaeSung felt like if the time was paused.

SeungRi and he were looking for YoungBae to ask him something about the choreography when they saw him entering a room where Ji Yong was. Deciding they were going to wait until he came out, SeungRi leaned his back on the wall while he stayed in front of him.

SeungRi's expression started to change when they heard Ji Yong and YoungBae screaming at each other, they knew those two never fight and the unease feeling only got worse when YoungBae mentioned Seung Hyun.

Like everyone else, DaeSung and SeungRi where the very first ones that noticed something was amiss between Seung Hyun and Ji Yong, the always smiling Ji Yong seemed sad while the other seemed angry all the time. They didn't dare to ask if something was wrong, the two of them knew that neither Ji Yong or Seung Hyun were nice when they were angry, they just hoped that they could sort their problems and be happy again.

But seemed that they didn't, hearing the words coming out of that room was the proof. DaeSung was about to tell SeungRi they should stop listening to something that was private when a simple word paralyzed him.

Pregnancy? Did Ji Yong say something about pregnancy?

He moved to SeungRi's side without looking away from him, both had the same questions and both of their minds were a complete mess, they couldn't understand and relate the words they just heard.

The maknae jumped when the door slammed open and they saw how Ji Yong rushed out of the room, unaware of their presence.

"D-Dae hyung... Did he say something about TOP hyung being the father?" SeungRi asked with trembling voice.

"Y-Yes...I'm not sure of what I heard..." It lacked of sense, Ji Yong couldn't be talking about a baby because he couldn't get pregnant...right?

They were about to say something else when YoungBae and the woman they recognized as Ji Yong's doctor walked out of the room but, unlike Ji Yong, YoungBae's eyes fell directly on them.

"SeungRi, DaeSung..." The colour drained from his face while he looked at them "What are you doing here?"

"W-We were looking for you" DaeSung was the one who found his voice first "Hyung... what was Ji Yong hyung talking about?"

His face paled even more before he looked around, when he was more or less sure that no one was around, he grabbed their wrists and pulled them inside the room, asking the doctor with a look to come inside too.

"Was Seung Hyun with you?" Was the first thing he asked, surprising them for dropping the honorifics.

"No, just Ri was with me..."

YoungBae sighed while he pressed his hands to his head. He didn't know what to do, he felt like if he wasn't the one that had to tell the others but, it was Ji Yong's fault! He was the one who yelled that he was pregnant... He didn't fool anyone, he was the responsible because he started the fight.

"H-Hyung?" SeungRi's voice pulled him out of his thoughts "What's going on?"

"You can't say any of this to Seung Hyun hyung, you got it?" He started, looking at them "We will talk to Ji Yong later but for now, just listen."

Feeling nervous, DaeSung and SeungRi nodded, looking between his pacing hyung and the doctor.

"Ji Yong is... Ji Yong is pregnant, with TOP's baby." He said, knowing how illogical and weird his words were.

"What?!" DaeSung yelled.

"You're kidding, hyung? That's impossible..." Those words couldn't be related if they were talking about Ji Yong.

"Your friend's body it's different, he has female and male organs, although the female ones are weaker than the others, he's capable of sustaining life." The doctor said, wanting to help the other.

"I-I, I don't...I can't believe it" DaeSung was completely lost; he didn't know that could happen.

"And... why didn't he tell us?" SeungRi was hurt; he thought he and Ji Yong had a good friendship.

"He didn't want to tell anyone because he's afraid of being rejected" He sighed "I find out because I saw the pictures they day he returned from the doctor, if it wasn't for that, I'm sure that I would be the same as you."

"A-And how long he has been like this?" DaeSung hugged SeungRi that seemed close to burst in tears.

"He's close to his fourth month."

"He hid it from us for that long?" SeungRi hugged DaeSung, both of them feeling betrayed.

"We could have helped him..." DaeSung muttered.

"I know" YoungBae sighed "I know."

Ji Yong had to stop driving when he felt the tears were too much to see properly. He slammed his fists on the steering wheel while he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter