Questions.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV.

He's just tired.

He's just sick.

Those phrases were something I started to repeat myself constantly since Ji Yong came back from the doctor that evening.

I know he's acting strange; it hurts how he shoves me away every time I hugged him from behind. That was something he loved in the past.

"Hyunnie, I'm going shopping with Dara." When I heard his voice, I couldn't help but smile, even though his rejects hurt, I can't stop loving him.

"I was hoping we could spend the day together." I pouted, receiving that delicate and lovely smile of his.

"I'm sorry, she called and I couldn't say no."

"Okay but you owe me a lot!"

He waves goodbye, taking his keys and other things he gets to go out and give a quick peck on my lips before walking out of the room.

It's until I heard the door closing that I let a loud sigh. It's the worst sensation anyone can feel, know that there's something different on the person you love, that he's doing something that it's not telling, thinking he may be laughing at the love and adoration you profess to him.

Could Ji Yong be able to cheat on me?

The sole question disturbs me and I feel like a horrible person for not trusting my Ji Yong, he hasn’t done anything to me.

YoungBae knows something?

That's the second thing I noticed. When he started to say Ji Yong needed to attend something, I was confused but thought that he was only helping him because my baby didn't feel right, that's what I thought at first.

But then I started to receive Ji Yong's messages right after YoungBae excused him for not being in there, I wondered why I received them after and not before, but I slapped myself for being paranoid.

Ji Yong and I were close, maybe not as close as he was with YoungBae but, close enough. We meet each other when we were ten, I can clearly remember how we used to talk about becoming singers even though we didn't know we were going to be in the same band, we talked about our dreams, our future.

Are they keeping something from me?

Yet another question, they are only pilling on my brain and I'm not even able to answer them and I don't think I can solve them anytime soon.

"Dara noona, I'm sorry for calling you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter