Against everything.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He promised Seung Hyun, he knew he promised him that he was going to be strong and take everything easy to avoid hurting their baby, but every day things were becoming harder and harder.

Everyday consisted in a constant attack towards the band as a whole and even as them as individuals. Some of them started with Ji Yong’s marihuana case so many years ago, saying that he was being investigated again, that he was caught in some scandal again and that was the reason for the sudden halt of their activities, other threw the ball to SeungRi, saying the maknae had been caught with another girl in one of his parties, DaeSung had his own situation, for some odd reason they brought back the accident thing and it was hurting the singer again, making Ji Yong feel like for doing this to him. YoungBae and Seung Hyun were the ones that had less problems, but weren’t completely safe either. They started to blame Hyorin for it and accused Seung Hyun of being selfish, arguing he was concentrating more on his career as an actor instead of the band and much more things.

Ji Yong didn’t know what to do anymore.

“I had enough of everything!” Seung Hyun yelled, slamming his phone on the table and standing up “I can’t believe they’re like this, why would they bring so many things? It doesn’t even have sense!”

“I can’t understand it either, hyung, there’s no need for them to write those hurtful words…” SeungRi whispered, keeping his head down.

“And Ji Yong hyung is getting really affected by this…” DaeSung said, glancing at the room where their leader was trying to sleep for a while after staying awake all night.

“What’s important now is keeping him away from those comments and all the things that cause stress to him, you heard the doctor, she said he can abort if this keeps going” YoungBae shuddered, he couldn’t imagine that Ji Yong or Seung Hyun could keep going if something happened to their baby.

“But how? I don’t know how many freaking times I took his phone away from him, he always ends up finding a way to see them. He is so freaking stubborn that I don’t know what to do anymore.” Seung Hyun ran a hand through his hair, trying to calm his anxiousness.

The room fell in silence again, the four knew their leader, the four knew how the great G-Dragon always won and how he was blaming himself from everything that was happening, it didn’t matter how many times they said they didn’t get affected for what was happening, he never believed them, he always said they were too good for him and left without saying anything else.

Little they knew that Ji Yong was listening to them, leaning on the door while he bit his lip to stop a shaky breath that wanted to leave his lips. It was true Seung Hyun tried to keep him away from all the news and comments moving around the net, but he couldn’t stay without knowing, he felt like he needed to know, that it was the last thing he could do to help… Although he didn’t know what good could bring reading those comments.

“What should I do, little thing?” He asked, placing his hand on his belly and walking to seat on the bed again “Should I just stay here, seeing how they attack us or do something?”

What worried him was making things worse, if he talked there was a high chance of making everyone more angry towards them instead of making things better.

Sighing, he stood up and walked to his bathroom, taking his phone with him, an idea forming on his mind, an idea he didn’t want to say to the others in that moment, they were going to find out later and if they hated him, it was going to be already done.

~~~

“Dae hyung, you think we should do something?” SeungRi asked while DaeSung was taking some clothes out of his closet.

“Do something about what?” He asked, stopping his movements, perfectly knowing what the other was talking about, but not knowing what to do.

“To stop them, I don’t want that something happens to hyung’s baby” He sighed, looking up at him.

“Me either, but what should we do?”  The vocalist sighed, walking to sit down at his side “I can’t even imagine that something bad happens to them.”

“We could just ask them to stop” SeungRi knew his suggestions were really stupid, but he was reaching a point where he was just desperate to help, to stop the snowball running down the hill that was going to hit them if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter