Yang Hyun Suk (Part II)

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took more than three minutes for the CEO to understand what the words he just heard meant. At first he thought he was hearing things, but after glancing at the boy that had his head down while he played nervously with the, exaggeratedly long hoodie, he was wearing, he realised he did hear correctly.

“What are you talking about, Ji Yong? I don’t understand why you come here to say such things.” He said a little bit bitterly, feeling annoyed for the other’s behaviour.

“I-I’m not lying, sir, it’s the true…” Ji Yong knew this was going to happen, the only thing he thanked was that he wasn’t yelling at him.

“I don’t have time for this, if this is a joke or something, let me tell you that you failed, it’s not funny.” He said with a low tone that sounded more like a growl “Now return to your practices.”

“Please, listen to me… I’m telling you the true” He said, extending the folder he had on his hands to him, hopping the other looked at it before throwing him out of the office.

Glaring at the boy, he took the folder and started to look through the papers, his frown getting bigger with each word he read. How could a hospital agreed to do something like this? It wasn’t ethical and the only thing from stopping him for calling said hospital was the fact that he didn’t want the media over him.

“I can’t believe you went as far as to pay a doctor to do this.” He said, shaking his head and looking in disappointment at him, after all, Ji Yong was like a real son to him.

“W-What do you mean?” Of course it hurt him.

“Unbelievable… Please get out of here before I call this said doctor.”

Ji Yong pressed his hands to his face when the other stood up and started to walk towards the door “Wait!” He yelled, standing up and taking the CEO’s wrist so he looked at him.

The way the man’s eyes opened was almost comical, the only thing that kept him from laughing was the delicate topic they were talking about. The only thing that he could think to stop the other was lifting his hoodie so he could see his large belly “This is real.”

Hyun Suk considered everyone that entered his agency like part of his family, they were like his sons and daughters, but from all of them, YoungBae and Ji Yong were the ones he loved most. That’s why he couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing, the size his belly had could only be explained with being pregnant, but Ji Yong was a man and it was impossible.

“What’s the meaning of this?” He asked, pointing at him.

“That, I’m six months pregnant… I’m going to have a baby.”

Almost dragging his feet across the floor, Hyun Suk returned to his chair and sat down with a loud huff. One of his hands running nervously through his hair while he tapped the floor with his feet “And the father is…”

“Seung Hyun, yes.” He muttered, sitting down on his chair.

Another silence filled the room after his last words, a silence that was made of anxiousness and insecurity. Hyun Suk was reading the papers the singer gave him before while the other just followed his movements.

“You said you won’t continue with the two final concerts here in Seoul.” Finally, the CEO talked, forcing Ji Yong too look at him.

“Yes… I can’t do it, I feel really tired and the fans don’t deserve something bad, they’re paying for something good.” He said, glaring at the poor desk.

The older shook his head “I can’t believe this.” He state, standing up and walking to the window “A man can’t have babies.”

Ji Yong’s heart sank as soon as his words reached his ears. The huge fear of being rejected returned to him and was already picturing his boss saying how repulsive he was for having this condition and kicking out of his agency, exposing his condition to the world.

“Like I can’t believe you found out that until know.”

He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but nothing came. His legs and hands were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter