Mistakes.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It wasn't that hard, was it?" Seung Hyun's strong image crumbled down when tears stained his cheeks. He clenched his fist and walked away, leaving Ji Yong sliding down the wall, hugging his knees while he cried.

SeungRi, YoungBae and DaeSung were still trying to keep the staff and dancers from going into where the other two were talking when Seung Hyun passed by them in such state.

The whole room was frozen to their places, no one in there remembered seeing the main rapper and visual crying like that, or crying, to begin with. Most of them didn't know what was happening while the three that did knew, felt their stomachs twisting.

YoungBae was the first one that ran out of the room, being followed a couple of seconds later by the others.

The singer felt he could cry when he saw his friend in there, he hurried to his side, kneeling down to hug him "What happened, Ji?"

"It's over... I screwed things too much that he thought I was making fun of him!" He yelled, burying his face on his hands.

DaeSung swallowed the lump on his throat, somehow, he knew this could happen. When YoungBae told them what was happening to their leader and that Seung Hyun didn't know, fear and nervousness rose from his stomach.

Seung Hyun loved Ji Yong just like he loved SeungRi, they knew everything about the other, there were no secrets, mainly because Seung Hyun considered that trust was the most important thing on a relationship.

In that moment he knew that nothing good could come out of keeping the secret for almost four months.

"He's confused, hyung, I'm sure he'll understand later." SeungRi tried to help, even though he didn't know how that was going to happen.

"Tell the staff we've finished for today." YoungBae looked at them, who just nodded and walked out of the room.

"Y-You should have seen his face, I hurt him so much, Bae..." Ji Yong whimpered, trying to erase his expression from his memory.

"Don't cry, Ji, it's not good for the baby." He said, rubbing circles on his back.

"What if he doesn't want to know about me? About the band?" He was more worried for the band; he knew that his relationship was done.

"He's professional, he won't leave the band" He reassured, even though he couldn't say it was hundred percent sure.

"You didn't saw him..."

Being careful not to hurt him, YoungBae helped Ji Yong to his feet and started to walk slowly towards the exit. SeungRi and DaeSung joined them after a bit, helping them to bring Ji Yong's car.

They were all staying on the same hotel and Ji Yong didn't know what to do, all his things were on the room he shared with Seung Hyun and he doubt the other was going to let him pass after what happened. He didn't want to end things like this, he was expecting Seung Hyun wasn't going to believe him, but he wished he said something el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter