Secrets.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YoungBae!" Ji Yong screamed, trying to shove the pictures back to the envelope "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I- Seung Hyun said you wrote something for the album and since he was busy I came for them..." He muttered "W-What was that?"

"A radiography" He lied, knowing it was useless.

"Don't lie to me, Ji Yong, those are ultrasound images? Why are you crying?" His brain wasn't able to link those pictures with Ji Yong's crying state "D-Don't tell me you cheated on Seung Hyun..."

"What?! How can you think of me like that?" He was feeling bad, he didn't need to feel worse.

"It was stupid I'm sorry..." The other really regretted saying that when he saw his friend was crying again "B-But I can't understand..."

Several seconds passed where YoungBae heard Ji Yong's sobs. It was the very first time where the great Dong YoungBae didn't know what to do or say, those were ultrasound pictures, he was sure of it, he remembered seeing them when one of his friends showed him she was pregnant but... What Ji Yong was doing with something like that? Why was he crying? He literally needed to slap himself in order to move. He walked to his friend and wrapped his arms around his shaking body "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Please, tell me what's happening."

The leader shook his head, pressing his face onto his hands, his lips quivering with each sob that escaped his mouth.

"Please...You know you can trust me."

He continued rubbing his back and whispering soothing words on his ear until the other calmed down a little. He sent a quick message saying he was stuck in traffic to avoid receiving unwanted calls.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked slowly, trying to make him feel secure.

"This is a nightmare, Bae..." He sobbed, pressing his head to his chest "I just want to wake up."

Feeling more concerned with his words, he sat down next to him and continued caressing his back, encouraging him to continue.

"He sent some analysis and he received the results today... I-I'm..." He broke down again, terrified that YoungBae was going to reject him "He said that I'm... That I'm pregnant."

Stop, what?

Taeyang couldn't understand what he just heard, Ji Yong, his friend, his male friend was pregnant? He couldn't be hearing right, there needed to be a mistake in those words "Y-You're what?"

"I know, I ing know!" He yelled, punching the kitchen bar "I don't know what the I'm going to do... My life is ruined so you're free to tell me how disgusted you feel towards me."

"Don't even say that!" YoungBae scolded "You're my friend Ji Yong and no matter what happens to you, I'll be by your side."

Ji Yong felt the need of crying again, the idea of having something on his side was good.

YoungBae would be lying if he said that he was calm with the whole situation. He didn't doubt he was going to support Ji Yong in everything he needed, he was sure that even if his friend was a drug addict, he would be by his side, what concerned him was that he really didn't understand what was happening. A man pregnant? He only heard that from stories extracted from mental hospitals, not reality. He was afraid he wasn't going to be able to support his friend because he didn't know what to do.

Swallowing the lump on his throat, he reached for the pictures and results Ji Yong shoved early and started to read them carefully.

Pregnancy.

Three weeks pregnant.

The words were there but he couldn't really understand them, seemed like those couldn't be related to Ji Yong's name in any way, it simply couldn't. He looked between the pictures and his friend that was still trembling, something at the back of his mind screamed to him that he needed to assimilate it in order to help him while the other kept saying it was impossible.

"A-And what are you going to do?" He finally found his voice.

"I don't know... It would be easier if I just get rid of it." He muttered, feeling that prick of remorse on his stomach once again.

"But..." YoungBae looked back at the pictures "It's your baby, I mean, he's already alive you can't just... you can't just kill him."

"I know! And that's why I know my life is over!" He spat, glaring at nothing in particular.

"Don't think like that, a-a baby is a bless for anyone and I'm sure we will find a way to went through this" He closed his eyes, focusing on giving solutions "Talk to hyung, I'm sure he-"

"Seung Hyun can't know." Ji Yong cut him before he could finish his sentence "Seung Hyun is not going to know about this."

"What? But the baby is his baby too!"

"I said he can't know! I don't want to lose him, I don't want to be rejected by him..." His mind already pictured Seung Hyun's face filled with disgust while he looked at him.

"B-But..."

"I said no! End of discussion."

YoungBae wanted to confront him, say this was stupid and that Seung Hyun had the right to know but also understand that Ji Yong wasn't going to listen to him due his state, so he decided to talk about it later, hoping the other could understand him more clearly.

"You need to promise me something, Bae." He looked up at him when he heard his voice directed to him.

"W-What?"

"Promise me you're not going to say anything about this to anybody."

Ji Yong's puffy and red eyes looked directly at him, with that int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter