Symptoms.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up sleepy head." Seung Hyun poked his boyfriend's cheek that was sleeping peacefully at his side.

"Let me sleep... I need five more minutes." The other growled, turning his back to him and hugging the bed sheets.

"We have schedule for today, come on." He sighed, feeling jealous of the damn bed sheets.

"They can wait... You go first."

"You're the leader."

"That doesn't matter, let me sleep!" Seung Hyun laughed when a pillow flew to him, being barely able to dodge it.

"You know SeungRi, YoungBae and DaeSung are down there, you'll wake up by my method or by theirs."

"Go and wake them first, I'll go down later..." He smirked, nuzzling his head into the soft pillow.

"Ladies and gentlemen, he's our leader." He laughed, walking into the bathroom and leaving the other growling something.

It was until he heard Seung Hyun leaving the bedroom, looking flawless, that he forced his body to untangle from his bed sheets and walk to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

Ji Yong Kwon, better known as G-Dragon, could describe his life as perfect in so many ways.

Being the leader of Big Bang, one of the most important and popular bands inside and outside Asia, was something that could give him a lot of happiness and benefits, the memories of starving and crave for food on their trainee days was long forgotten now that he just needed to raise the phone and call for food that was delivered just minutes later.

Leaving the economy aside, he met many people that he could call friends, his YG Family was something he could never leave and having them around was something that always cheered him up.

Talking about his band members, he had his childhood friend and support, YoungBae, the always optimistic and funny DaeSung, the hyperactive and crazy maknae, SeungRi and the love of his life, Seung Hyun.

He was sure nothing was capable of ruining it.

"Maknae, wake up. Now." Ji Yong heard Seung Hyun's voice the moment he stepped into his living room, spotting SeungRi curled up on the sofa, DaeSung sitting on a chair, almost falling asleep and YoungBae leaning over the wall, drinking what looked like a cup of coffee.

"Morning, Ji" He greeted him.

"Morning Bae" He smiled, ruffling his damp hair with the towel he had "You sleep well?"

"Well... The best we could."

"What do you mean?"

"DaeSung get your boyfriend's out of the sofa right now!" Seung Hyun's scream almost send the latter to the floor.

"Ri need's more sleep!" The younger whined, hugging the cushions closer to his body "It's your fault I couldn't sleep last night!"

"My fault?! Don't make me angry or you will pay, even Ji Yong woke up already!"

"You're so sweet, Seung Hyunnie..." He mocked, walking to YoungBae's side.

DaeSung dragged his feet across the room to pull SeungRi up "But what he says is true, hyung..."

"What?" Ji Yong looked at the three of them.

"Your fun time last night could be heard from here!"

Ji Yong choked on his own spit while Seung Hyun turned away from him. Both rappers had the face completely red and it was matter of seconds before SeungRi, DaeSung and YoungBae exploded in laughs.

"You erted old man!" Ji Yong said after he stopped coughing "See what you did?"

"Oh yeah, it was my entire fault, you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter