Love.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didn't do anything, Seung, I was the one that messed everything...You were the one that supported me more without even knowing that I was lying to you" Ji Yong pulled him to the sofa and sat with him "I regret hiding this from you, this is our baby and I-I acted like a complete idiot."

"I kind of agree with that..." Seung Hyun chuckled lightly, cupping his cheek with his hand "But, don't lie to me, ever again."

"I won't... I'm sorry." He could feel that Seung Hyun still had a lot of doubts and conflicts inside his head but he was glad he was trusting a little bit more on him.

Seung Hyun sighed again, he still didn't know what to do or what to think, he was still confused.

"I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow...Would you come with me?" Ji Yong trembling voice forced him to look up him "I-I think she's the one that can explain everything to you."

"Yeah, let's go together." Seung Hyun stood up, walking to the backpack he left on the floor.

"D-Don't leave..." He heard Ji Yong's whisper.

"I'm not going to leave; I was looking for my pyjamas." He smiled when Ji Yong blushed...He missed those kinds of things.

"So you rented a car all this months?" Seung Hyun asked while they walked to the car Ji Yong had.

"Yeah, I couldn't risk someone recognized my car." He answered, yawning.

"You look tired, Ji, I'll drive."

"Oh..." A smile formed on his lips when he heard him. He realized once more how dumb he was for hiding everything from him, he lost count of how many times he feared he would fall asleep while he drove "Thank you."

Seung Hyun drove in silence, only nodding slightly when Ji Yong told him the direction, memorizing the road and imagining he was going to be there a lot of times. He couldn't avoid being nervous and equally excited, just imagining that Ji Yong was going to have THEIR baby, was something beautiful yet unbelievable.

He glanced at Ji Yong that had fallen asleep on his seat, his face was paler and his hair messy, he didn't remember seeing the glamourous leader like that... That could only meant that he was really tired.

"Oh, oh! is here!" Seung Hyun chuckled when Ji Yong jumped on his seat "I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"Don't worry, I was driving slowly."

The rapper parked outside the clinic painted in white, seeing that there were a few cars parked outside. He just hopped they didn't recognize him.

"Doctor Wang" Ji Yong greeted the woman, whose smile grew bigger when she spotted Seung Hyun.

"Glad you came, Ji Yong, I see you're not alone this time." She closed the door, pointing to the two chairs in front of her desk.

"No, you already know him but, he is Seung Hyun..."

"The father."

Until then, Ji Yong didn't know how he was capable of squealing like that.

"It's a pleasure to meet you formally, Ji Yong needs someone by his side during all of this." She smiled, sitting down.

"I'm not the one that decided that..." Seung Hyun glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter