Forward

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m scared.”

Those were the words that flew out of Ji Yong’s mouth that morning while he looked out of the window and caressed his stomach in a soft and delicate movement with one hand while the other rested on the window’s glass.

“Sometimes I fear I won’t be able to give you everything you deserve” He continued with a soft tone “I have to be the worst mother in the whole world for saying these things to you… I’m not even sure you’re going to call me mother.”

He chuckled.

Although he loved the way his friends and Seung Hyun supported him and promised to be with him through all the process and that it didn’t even matter what could happen to their career as a group, he feared life wasn’t going to be that easy for them. The baby was going to born to a world inside the real world, he or she wasn’t going to have a peaceful and normal life like any other baby, he wasn’t sure they could walk around freely, take him or her to the park after a hard day at school or even go to school like any other kid would do.

“But your father and I will do anything we can to make it as bright as possible” He said, pressing his hand harder against the window.

He wasn’t going to win anything if he doubted like that.

“You were taking good care of our baby?” Seung Hyun’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts, making him turn to look at the door, finding his boyfriend walking in with a tray of a beautifully organised breakfast.

“We were talking, but maybe he or she felt asleep because I’m boring” He smiled, walking to the bed and sitting down.

“I’m sure the little thing was interested in whatever you were saying” Seung Hyun laughed, placing the tray next to him “Now eat, you need to be ready for tonight.”

Today was the last concert, the final show for their MADE world tour in their country, thousands of people were going to be watching their favourite group giving their best with each song, like if it was the last one, ignoring that, maybe, it was indeed the last time they were going to be on stage together as Big Bang.

“Everything is going to be okay, Ji.” The rapper, noticing immediately the change of expression on his boyfriend’s face, cupped his cheek and made him look at him “You’ll see.”

Although he wanted more, Seung Hyun had to accept the small smile the smaller gave to him as an answer.

~~~

“You okay Ji?” This time it was YoungBae who made him stop looking at his own reflexion and look at him “Ready?”

“Yeah, as long as I don’t jump around like I used to do, I’ll be okay” He smiled, walking to take his jacket “I hope they’re all happy.”

“They will be, this won’t be different from before, all of us will give our best.” He nodded with confidence.

“What scares me more is what will happen after the concert…”

As Hyun Suk said, an official announcement was going to be released to the world after the concert ended, stating Big Bang was going to enter an indefinite hiatus for intern questions. They couldn’t say it was because of the service because someone thought that confirming they weren’t going to enter the service together was a perfect idea in this moment.

“Let’s not thing about that.” YoungBae smiled.

“We’re ready, we’re ready!” SeungRi opened the door, being followed by DaeSung and Seung Hyun.

“You’re so hyperactive, as always” Ji Yong laughed, seeing the other pulling DaeSung around.

“You’re out in three minutes.” They heard the staff saying behind the door, making the five members to nod even though he couldn’t see them.

“I feel like if it was our first concert…” SeungRi broke the silence that was left “The same nervousness I felt that day.”

Ji Yong nodded, understanding his words completely. The biggest difference was that this may be the last, not the first.

“But we’re going to give everything, as always” DaeSung continued “Give our best, like in all the others.”

“We’re a family after all.” YoungBae smiled, that smile the four members considered was capable of erasing the problems.

“Let’s do this.”

The Kwon leader said, looking at his friends while they started to walk outside the room, glancing one last time at the mirror just to be sure his belly was well hidden behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter