Challenge.

One of a kind.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong woke up feeling dizzy; he felt his brain could come out of his eyes if he leaned down.

Pressing his hand to his temple, he sat down, seeing Seung Hyun wasn't there, again. Fear formed on his stomach thinking his lover found the results and pictures he hid downstairs, he didn't feel ready to be rejected by him.

Checking his mobile for new messages, he stood up and walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind him before stripping from all his clothes. His dark eyes stared at his own reflection, paying more attention to his belly that was like before. There wasn't anything visible yet but he knew that if he continued with this, he was going to have a large bulge that was going to be literally impossible for him to hide.

"Please tell me what to do..." He muttered, closing his eyes and walking away from the mirror.

"Good morning sleepy head!" He almost jumped when he heard the cheerful voice of his couple when he entered the kitchen "I thought you weren't waking up."

"Seung...I'm sorry, I was too tired." He gave the best smile he could muster.

"I know, you didn't wake up last night when I arrived." He pouted, making him smile a little and freak out inside.

"Ah, you know I hate hospitals and being almost all day in there yesterday drained everything from me" Fortunately his brain think in something plausible quickly "I'm sorry Seungie, did you arrive too late?"

"One in the morning I think, but it doesn't matter, I understand." He walked to him, embracing the smaller body "What did the doctor said?"

"I-I have a stomach infection and he needs to do some analysis..."

He could feel Seung Hyun's stare on him, he was afraid he would discover it was a lie, terrified that the older could think he was doing something bad at his back.

"Told you not to eat that carefree!" He almost sighed in relief when Seung Hyun's voice was normal "You little brat, you have to be more careful form now on!"

"I'm not a baby!" He pouted "I can take care of myself."

"Sure you can" Seung Hyun growled, walking back to the kitchen "So you have to see the doctor today too?"

"Y-Yes, I don't know how long is going to take but I'll check everything with album before."

"You think we can't do it by ourselves?!"

"I know you can but I'm still the leader and you need me."

Ji Yong managed to remain calm, avoiding successfully Seung Hyun's interrogations and concerns for his health. They keep talking about the work done yesterday and what they were planning to do next.

"Ji Yong hyung!" SeungRi ran to the leader the moment he stepped inside "I miss you! We all did!"

Ji Yong chuckled at Seung Hyun's growl "There's no need for GRi in here..."

"Oh I love when he gets jealous." SeungRi grinned.

"Are you feeling better, hyung?" DaeSung asked, looking at him with that smile Ji Yong felt could erase all his problems.

"A little bit, yes" He smiled slightly "But still I need to go to the doctor again."

"Don't worry, we can take care about everything in here, TOP hyung is capable and understanding." YoungBae looked at him directly at his eyes, puzzling the others for his words.

"I know he can, but there are things the leader needs to solve by himself."

"I'm lost..." SeungRi muttered, not understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter