Finding Mr Perfect

To Love And Be Loved

“That was so good!” I had no idea you could cook that well!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he rinsed the dinner dishes. Kris had made amazing fish cakes and plenty of sides. “I am the worlds greatest man after all.” Kris said posing to kiss his arms. Baekhyun blushed and smiled. He had felt at ease the whole evening which was rare for him, it felt as if the pressure was off and that he was free to be himself. “I even got chocolate ice cream!” Kris said excitedly as he pulled out the small container. Baekhyun looked at the container, his smile fading slightly. He really hated chocolate ice cream and he had told Kris that but it was okay people forget things, he shouldn't expect Kris to remember things like that. “I’m too full so you go ahead. Let's watch a movie now, how about “Finding Mr. Perfect.”? I heard it got good reviews.” Baekhyun said as he finished drying the last plate. Kris wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist and kissed his ear. “Anything you want babe.” Baekhyun felt his face go hot, he wasn't used to being treated like this and kissing was still new to him. “Uh huh yeah uhm.” Baekhyun stuttered as there suddenly wasn't enough air. His whole body was electrified and hot and cold at the same time. “I’ll go put it in.” Kris said laughing softly and then he was gone. Baekhyun sighed and tried to slow his erratic heart.

 

Baekhyun finished in the kitchen and moved to the living room. Kris patted to the spot next to him and Baekhyun sat down. The movie started and Baekhyun was having a hard time focusing. He was still dizzy from the affection Kris showed him in the kitchen. This was all so new and amazing, it made him feel butterflies in his stomach. On top of the close proximity Kris smelled amazing like always and he was in another tight sweater that looked entirely too good. He had an arm around Baekhyun and the two were seated close together, Baekhyun leaning into him. Baekhyun was hyper aware of Kris but he tried to focus on the movie and not on his breathing. Twenty minutes into the movie the pair were both horizontal on the couch, Kris behind Baekhyun holding him close. Baekhyun felt Kris’s mouth on his neck, immediately pulling him out of his focus. He let out a small gasp but didn't stop Kris. He positioned his neck so that Kris could reach more. “You’re breathing so hard Baekhyun are you afraid?” Kris growled low into Baekhyun's ear sending shivers down his spine. “N-no.” Baekhyun gasped as Kris bit his neck. “I’m not scared.” Kris a hickey onto Baekhyun's soft skin. “You should be Baekhyun. I’m the Big. Bad. Wolf.” He accentuated each word with a nip at his skin. Tomorrow Baekhyun was sure he would be covered in dark purple bruises but he couldn't find a reason to care. He was suddenly too hot, his body was on fire and every touch was overwhelming. Kris moved him and Baekhyun back to a sitting position, pulling Baekhyun on his lap so that he was straddling him before he resumed kissing his neck. In that moment Baekhyun really did feel small and weak like prey. Kris moved and began kissing Baekhyun's lips slow and tenderly but still commanding and dominating. There was no question that Kris was in control, Baekhyun was weak in his arms, turning into putty, melting into every touch of their lips. The kiss deepened and became more desperate. Baekhyun felt overwhelmed, his breathing was ragged and things were moving so fast, he felt Kris moving his shirt up. “Wait.” Baekhyun sighed between kisses. “Kris wait.” he gasped.  Kris bit down on his lip and continued to move Baekhyun's shirt up. “I said stop.” Baekhyun said pulling away to catch his breath. Kris stopped and looked at him. “What the Baekhyun?” Kris said glaring. “I just, this feels too fast, I-” Baekhyun stuttered his face turning red under Kris’s piercing glare. “You can't just leave me like this.” Kris said sternly. Baekhyun blushed more deeply and wouldn't look Kris in the eyes. “I’m sorry I just think this is moving too fast for me, I'm not ready..” “So you’re just gonna tease me like that and leave me hanging?” Kris said, he sounded angry and it made Baekhyun feel even more nervous. “I'm sorry.” Baekhyun whispered, looking down in shame. “Whatever i’m leaving.” Kris said before he pushed Baekhyun off him. “Wait!” Baekhyun called out but it was too late, he left the apartment slamming the door. He couldn't stop the tears. Hot and fast they ran down his face as he hugged his knees to his chest. What the hell is wrong with me? A guy actually likes me and i’m too chicken to do anything with him and now i’ve made him mad and it's all my fault. Baekhyun hurt, he wasn't ready for and he didn't know why, he thought it would be romantic and loving and not on his couch. He wanted it to be slow and caring and Kris was moving too fast. He beat himself up for not stopping Kris, he should have stopped him sooner or he should have kept going and not have been such a baby about it. Now Kris was gone and Baekhyun was worried if he would ever talk to him again. He curled up on his side and cried feeling so alone and vulnerable. He wished he was talking with his best friend but he wasn't and Chanyeol wouldn't understand anyway.


He called Baekhyun's phone for the tenth time that night but there was no reply. He knew that he was on a date with Kris but surely he would at least look at his phone? Immediately Chanyeol's heart sank. Was he too late? Did Kris already sleep with Baekhyun and leave him? Was that what he was doing right now? His body was vibrating in anger, his hands in tight fists. How could Kris hurt someone like Baekhyun? Over and over again this thought ran through his mind. Baekhyun was so gentle and kind that spending any time with him would make anyone happy. How could Kris spend time with him and still want to hurt him? What a sick bastard he must be. Chanyeol thought as he paced his living room. He felt he had to do something, sitting and waiting like this was doing nothing but making him more angry. “ it” Chanyeol said unlocking his phone to call Baekhyun again. In his rage he accidentally opened his Line page. “I ing hate teases, totally worthless.” Kris updated ten minutes ago. Chanyeol stared at the screen so angry that he was calm. He could kill him. He would kill him. He must have pressured Baekhyun and (thankfully) he must have refused him. He grabbed his keys and left the apartment. He sped the whole way to Baekhyun’s apartment earning him screams and choice gestures from other drivers but none of that mattered, all that mattered was that Baekhyun was safe and okay. Once he pulled into a spot he quickly ran to the apartment door taking the stairs two at a time. Finally reaching the door Chanyeol banged his fists into the door loudly, too loudly for that time of night. “Baekhyun!” He yelled “Yah-” the door opened effectively quieting Chanyeol. He looked down at Baekhyun, he looked so small and weak. His face was red, tears still streaming down it. His shirt was hanging off his shoulder revealing fresh purple bruises. He looked disheveled and weak. A sob escaped the small figure. Immediately Chanyeol acted on instinct and pulled the small boy into his arms. Baekhyun clutched at Chanyeol's shirt sobbing harder now, fully letting his emotions go. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun to him, feeling the figure shake and sob.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I'm sorry this is so short but i've been super sick lately but I felt I needed to update. I hope you all enjoy this, thank you so much for your votes and comments they mean so much to me.