Chapter Twenty Four

The Roommate

           “Why isn’t she awake yet?”

            “You didn’t tell her?”

            “I just forgot to ask. Exam week was hectic.”

            Voices in your room made you stir. You blinked your eyes opened; four blurry figures were standing in your room.

            “What...” You groaned, your deep voice cracking in the early morning. You pulled your covers over your head. “What…are you…doing-”

            Your covers were yanked off your head and someone shoved your glasses on your face. Almost poking you in the eye with one of the earpieces.

            “Get up!” A voice yelled. Your eyes adjusted. Joshua was leaning over you, covers in hand, smiling down at you.

            It took you a moment of staring at him, in shock, to register that Joshua was in your room.

           “GET OUT!” You screamed, looking at the crowd of boys that were standing in your room. At your yell, one of them frantically pushed against the others, fleeing out of the door.

            Your hands shot up above you and snatched the covers from his hands and pulled them back. Bringing your feet in to curl yourself in ball. “What are you doing here?!” You yelled, your voice cracking.

            “You need to get up.” This voice was Woozi’s.

            “Why do I need to do that?” You droned back. “Exams ended yesterday!”
            After the longest semester ever, it had finally come to an end. Ending with a bang of four paintings, thirteen thumbnails drawings and one huge 22”x30” drawing.  You had finished your last exam yesterday, which was Friday. And you were hoping for a peaceful Saturday morning to sleep in; to start your two and a half week break before the chaos started again.

            “Get your things packed!” This was Hoshi this time, singing jovially.

            You gripped your end of your covers tightly, poking your head out slightly so that they could only see the glare of your eyes.

            “This is all great and everything but GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” You bellowed, your voice going very high. You grabbed a plastic cup on your nightstand and threw it at Hoshi.

            Joshua panicked and pushed past the other two to escape now. Hoshi hesitated for a second; you growled at him.

            Woozi looked at you and smirked. “Dude, she needs to change. She probably doesn’t have a bra on.”

            Hoshi’s lip curled back in disgust. Probably reminiscing the last time that he had seen you in that state.

            “You need to start wearing bras to bed.”

            “No girl IN THE WORLD wears their bra to bed! You try wearing underwire in your sleep!” You hissed, pointing an accusatory finger at them as they filled quickly out of your room. Your voice trailing behind them as they slammed the door shut.

            You were not a happy camper that morning.

            After changing into decent clothes, you dragged your feet to the living room. The boys were waiting in living room, all wearing their coats; past them suitcases and bags were piled at the forefront of the door.

            As soon as you turned the corner, Joshua and Hoshi approached you quickly, ushering for you to turn around.

            “What?” You asked,  Hoshi passed you and  entered into your room. You followed.

            “Do you have a suitcase around here?” Hoshi said, opening your closet and looking in it.

            “Woah,” You pulled him away from the opened door and closed it. “Why are you going through my stuff?”

            Hoshi did a trot in place, his eyes anxious with worry. And glanced at this watch, pulling at his sweatband around his wrist.

            “We need to go quickly, so you have to pack quick if you want to come with us.”  Hoshi said quickly.

            “Come with you where?”

            “We’re going on a trip for a few days or so. Because finals are done and everything.”

            “You’re asking me to come?” You pointed a finger at yourself, your eyes widening.

            “Yes,” Hoshi said anxiously. “And we are behind on our schedule, so decide quickly please.” He he flashed his gritted teeth through a forced smile.

            “I mean, I wasn’t planning on doing anything-” You groaned looking at Joshua. Joshua flashed you a cheesy smile, giving you two thumbs up and shoving them in your face.

            “Go, come on.” Joshua ushered.

            And for once, you felt like you didn’t need to think this through. There was no logically way to go about it. I mean, surely it wouldn’t hurt? What is a few days? “Fine. I’ll go.”

            “Good.” Hoshi said dismissingly, looking around your room. “Where is your suitcase, we’ll help you get packed.”

            “I don’t have one.”

            “How do you not-” Hoshi grunted, his phone buzzing. He stopped to look down and winced at the sight. “We said that we would be down in five minutes, like twenty minutes ago. Coups is getting upset.”

            “For goodness sake,” Woozi entered the room. “Just use mine. I have more space than I need.”

            Hoshi didn’t need you to agree. He ripped the suitcase open revealing a very empty suitcase.

            “What do I need?” You asked, opening the doors to your closet. Trying to go along with the rapid flow of things.

            “I guarantee we can do this faster than you.” Woozi droned, looking at your tentativeness. Woozi opened your second drawer and grabbed a handful of graphic tees and shoved them in the opened bag.

            “Hey!” You grabbed him by the arm. “Don’t do through my stuff.”

            “I’ve seen everything already. I live in this room too, ya know.” Woozi hissed. “Coups is already upset. Do want to piss him off further?”

            You looked at Joshua who had one had on your wardrobe, waiting for the okay. “Fine! Just don’t touch the underwear.”

            “No one is complaining there.” Woozi grunted.

            “Isn’t a girl supposed to have a ton of clothes?” Hoshi said looking at your bare wardrobe, that was nothing more than a a few shirts on hangers, and a few sweatpants folded at the bottom.

            In less than a minute, the guys had stuffed as much of your clothing, into the bag. You weren’t even sure if they had gotten the right stuff. It might had been ninety percent pants for all you knew. But the desperateness of it all, usurped you to not complain. And as Hoshi had stated, you didn’t have a lot of clothes. So you were sure that they got an even distribution due to the lack of choices.

            “Coups is calling!” You heard DK yell, and Hoshi hoisted the zipped suitcase up.

“We’re done!” Hoshi yelled. “Grab the rest of the stuff!”

           When all of you reached the parking lot, overcome with luggage, a car horn blared from when you came out of the building, and continue to scream at you the whole agonizing walk until you reached Coups’ van.

           “You’re late!” Coups yelled, getting out and sliding open the side door, his arms crossed over his chest.

           “We had to arrange some stuff.” Woozi said. Coups took Woozi at his word and nodded. You all climbed into the seat-less backseat of the van. The bottom of it carpeted to make it somewhat comfortable. Hoshi and DK brought their pillows in the back.

           “You are coming too? Sweet!” Dino said leaning over from the front seat.

           Woozi opened the passenger seat door, and unbuckled Dino. “Out.”

           Dino started to get out. Coups got in the front seat and buckled him back in. “Dino is the only minor in the car. Seatbelt.”

           Woozi hissed under his breath and got in the back with you, DK and Hoshi, slamming the car door behind him.

           “What about Joshua?” You asked, looking out the window to see Joshua hoisting your suitcase into the trunk of his car.

           “He is taking the luggage in his own car. We can’t fit everything in here.”

            You tisked, corner of your lips sinking down. “How long with this ride be exactly? Where are we even going?”

            “First stop in an amusement park, four hours out. Two more will join us the day  after that.”

            “Where are we sleeping?” You asked.

            “A motel if we can find a room. If not, the van.”

            “You sleep in the van?!” You looked at Hoshi and DK, with wide eyes. Hoshi shrugged, rubbing the dark circles under his eyes.

            “We’ll most likely get a room at the hotel. The guys we’ll meet work there, so I’m sure that they can get us a deal.”

            Coups started out, Joshua’s car following behind him. They first stopped by a pair of apartments outside the downtown area. Coups had barely parked the car when a guy jogged out of the front door, luggage in hand.

            You saw his long blonde hair whipping behind in a high ponytail.

            “Is that Jeonghan?” You asked, as guy lifted his luggage in the backseat of Joshua’s car, and got into the passenger seat. Oh, so he can ride in Joshua’s car but you can’t?

            “How did you know?”

            “Joshua talks about him a lot. He told me he has a ponytail.”

            The car ride wasn’t nearly as awkward as you were expecting.  Hoshi and DK sat next to each other up against the car door side, sharing a pair of headphones. Woozi was laying down in the back, using Hoshi’s ankles as a neck-rest. Woozi’s feet barely touching the end of the van. You leaned up against the back of the front passenger seat; Dino, who was sitting in it, was completely passes out after ten minutes.

            The gentle rocking of the van and the distant whirring of the tires beating against the highway gently lulled you. You were woken up again by harsh sunlight. And someone tugging at your leg. You squinted your eyes open to see Coups standing in the slid open door, shaking the end on your jeans.

            “Come on. Wake up.” He said in a cheerful voice that didn’t fit him.

            Hoshi and Woozi had fallen asleep too. DK shook them awake before all of you climbed out of the car.

            The parking lot was huge. Lines of cars filled the empty lot, in the distance you could see the tops of rollercoasters towering over the rest of the brightly colored park.

            Dino jumped out of the car. “This is going to be so awesome.”

            “Lets just hope you grew some.” Hoshi laughed.

            Dino huffed. He was rather short for his age. You hoped that wouldn’t be a problem when it came to height requirements on some of the rides.

            You smiled at the thought and looked at Woozi.

            He glared back at you through half open eyes, rubbing at them.. “I know what you’re thinking. And shut it.”

            “This is Jeonghan.” Joshua said as the group started walking towards in entrance of the park.

            “I assumed. Your ponytail is famous. It’s nice to meet you.”

            Jeonghan flashed smile oozing with charisma. And formally offered his hand for you to shake. You looked at it for a second before taking it awkwardly. His grip was firm. Your hand adjusted in turn to match his tightness, but you overcompensated.

            He winced under your grip, and pulled away. “Oh crap.” He murmured looking at Joshua. “I can tell why she is the one who fights Woozi. That grip man.” He murmured rubbing his hand.

            “Yea, she’s quite the spitfire.” Joshua gave you a puppy face look. “But deep down she’s just a little lamb. Completely harmless”

            You punched him in the arm. “Yea, I dare you to say that one time. Besides, I wasn’t the one who cried when their named plants got stolen. Woozi told me.”

            Jeonghan laughed as Joshua put a hand over his heart. “It was a cactus.” He corrected you pompously. “And his name was Timothy.”

            “He also had sunflower named Sarah.” Jeonghan chimed in.

            “Stupid jerks.” Joshua scoffed. “Who even steals plants anyway? Those people are the real monsters.”

            “Forgot robbers and murders. Plant thieves are the real problem with this society.”

            Joshua broke into a grin. “Exactly.”

            It wasn’t until you got into the park itself that you realized exactly what you had gotten yourself into.

            Hoshi and DK had turned into complete children. Running around, looking at everything. Shouting obnoxiously and pointing whenever they saw something worth mentioning. DK, who had always been the calmer the chaotic trio, had suddenly lost that status. Flashing his teeth with screams every time they passed a churro stand.

            Dino, being the only actual kid in the group, was right there with them. The three of them jogging a few steps a head of the group. Hitting each other with excitement, pointing at something, only to find something else more interesting than the last, two seconds later

            Coups, Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua stood back watching them. Not at all surprised at their behavior.  The four of them walked in the line, you in the middle. Woozi and Coups to your left and Joshua and Jeonghan to your right.

            The place was crowded. Bright colors and cartoonish music played all around you. The distant screams and laugher playing the background. The whooshing sounds whipping past you whenever you pasted a rollercoaster.

            The vibrantly painted rollercoasters towered even higher above you now that you were next to them. You had to crank your neck all the way back to get a look at the top. The arrangement of rides was diverse. Some twisted the riders around making large loops that went in-between the walkways of the park. Others had the occupants standing, strapped in with a little platform beneath them to hold their feet as they plunged down in a deep drive. Some of the roller coaters were old and made of wood. The newer ones where taller, with steeper plunges with tracks that whipped you around violently as the occupants screamed with wide smiles.

            “Is this a good time to mention that I’ve never been on a rollercoaster before?” You asked, once the boys had gotten in line for a ride. The wait time at the front estimating a thirty-minute wait.

            The boys all looked at you.

           “Never?” Dino asked. “You’ll love it.”

           “Or she’ll hate it.” Woozi smiled. “Some people find it enjoyable; some painful.”

           Your mouth dropped. “Wait, it can be painful?”

           “Woozi’s just scaring you.” Joshua waved his hand, leaning up against the guide rails. “Its not painful, you just get this feeling in your stomach that some people don’t necessarily like.”

           “You’ll love it, don’t worry.” DK said, his eyes darting around the park. “You have a need for thrill anyway.”

           “I do not have a need for thrill.”

           “You fight with Woozi for fun.” Joshua nudged you, a knowing glint in his eye.

           You repressed smile.

           And the first rollercoaster wasn’t at all as you expected. You sat next to Joshua and brought the over the should restrains down over. There was a click, and it was locked into place.

           A person over the speakers sent you off with jovial goodbye, and the train full of people started moving upward, clicking as the car of people starting the ascent upwards.

           “Oh, I don’t want to do this anymore!” You yelled, looking down to see the park looking minuscule from this high up. The train of people clicking its way on the the track, agonizingly making its way to the top.

           Joshua laughed. “You’ll be fine!” He yelled over the babble of sound coming from the other people.

            You were almost at the top. “JOSHUA!” You screamed, hitting him with one hand. The other one gripping the side of the restraint. Your eyes were wide, nausea sinking in your stomach. You wanted off. You wanted off, now.

            Joshua got a hold of your hand that was beating him on the chest, and held it. “You’ll be fine. Trust ME!”

            And at the last of his words, you were plummeting to the ground. Your stomach sank, writhing around in itself. The air was whipping your hair around. You were going so fast you could barely catch a glimpse of what was going on.

            You were turning. No, now you saw the sky. No, there was the park again. Now you were doing a corkscrew.

            The sound of thirty peoples ear pitching screams filled your ears. Joshua half screaming half laughing beside you. Your stomach hurt, you thought you were going to puke. The rollercoaster was speeding you along its almost deadly tracks. Near the end, your body adjusted, and the ache in your stomach soothed a bit. And you got just a taste of the pure painless adrenaline before the ride was sliding to a stop.

            Joshua looked at you. His hair blasted back from the wind, exposing his forehead; eyes watering slightly. “That was awesome!” He yelled.

            You tried to catch your breath. You broke out in a smile. “IT WAS!” You laughed. “Oh, it was scary as at first, but near the end.! Wow!” You enthused. “We have to go on another one! More!”

            Joshua laughed, and with a hiss the over-the-shoulder restraints released and you climbed out. “So for the next ride, I can take it that you don’t need to borrow my hand?”

            You looked down to see that you were still holding his hand. You snatched your hand away hissing as Joshua laughed at you.

            “You were so scared.” Joshua taunted at you, as you both exited the platform down some stairs.

            “Tell anyone and you’re dead.”

            “We could hear you screaming from behind us.” Hoshi said, walking behind you on the stairs. His bangs pushed back in the same hairstyle as Joshua, revealing a hidden headband underneath.

            The group of you went on three more rides. Each time more thrilling than the last.

            Here you were with a group of guys, and it wasn’t at all awkward. They weren’t ignoring like you expected. They weren’t keeping to themselves. They were asking you questions about yourself as you stood in line. Getting to know each other. And genuinely interested in your answers. Even Woozi was smiling that day. There was nothing to worry about, school was over. There was no test to bug you in the back of the mind. You were free to enjoy a day of relaxation, and that was it.

            But you couldn’t shake a dull ache in you. Amidst all of the laughter there was a strange kind of gloominess to it all. Maybe it was the fact that you were an outsider, even though they made every effort to unsure you that you weren’t. You didn’t know what it was, but you ignored the feeling all the same.

            Like you, Woozi was a rollercoaster fanatic. Coups, Hoshi, and Joshua following in second.  Jeonghan didn’t mind rollercoasters, he told you he was just there to hang out with the guys. He went on the rides just because everyone else did.

            What surprised you, is that contradictory to how much DK was excited to see those churro stands, he hated rollercoasters. Even looking at the towering ‘death trap’ (as he called them) flooded his eyes with dread. But Hoshi kept of bribing him to go on them. Offering to buy him a churro afterward if he went on the ride. And six churros later, DK had enough.

            “This happens every time.” Woozi told you, after a group of you hand dropped DK off at the health center of the park, after having DK vomit in a trashcan after the last ride.  “Last time it was ice cream.”

            When getting in line, at the start of the line there was a stand saying ‘You must be THIS tall to ride this ride’ with a finger pointing out to where a person should stand. Dino, being the smallest of the group, couldn’t ride some rides. Most times, the guys just avoided the rides that Dino wasn’t tall enough for. But there were a few really popular ones that the rest of the group was dying to go on.

            One those, Dino would try stay with them in line, not actually expecting to go on the ride, but wanting to talk with the guys all the same.  But halfway through the wait, a staff member would come up and measure Dino and tell him he had to exit the line. This only happened twice, but when it did, Hoshi would pat Dino on the shoulder and say, “Okay, lets go.” And leave exit the line with him.

            When you came back from the ride, you would find Dino waiting for you guys at the gate holding some prize he had won from a game a played. The second time it happened, Dino had gotten a henna tattoo on his bicep that was the number seventeen, in the same lettering as his basketball jersey. Underneath was a little drawing of a strange rabbit like thing with the words Hoshi on it. The drawing you had seen Hoshi doddle all over the house, and on his food to ensure no one would steal it.

            “He told me he would pay for half of it if I got his name.” Dino smirked, showing his arm to the rest of the group.

            “You know that if you ever get a real tattoo, Coups would tear the skin off.” Joshua said seriously.

            Coups nodded in agreement, eyeing the temporary tattoo with distain. However, you couldn’t shake the feeling that Coups was being a little hypocritical. Coups was wearing his oversize biker jacket; he seemed like that kind of guy that definitely had a tattoo hiding underneath it.

            The guys had been talking about a ride called the ‘Red Dragon.’ It was the new installment that year, and no one had been on it before. It broke several of the records in the country regarding rollercoasters. The line was insanely long with a two and half our wait, the line extending outside of entrance for the actual waiting line.

            You waited for a good half hour before you reached the front to see the devilish,You must be this tall to ride this ride.

            “I’m too short.” Dino stomped his foot on the ground. Hoshi looked a bit upset but tried to smooth it over, trying to cover his disappointment up for Dino’s sake.

            “It’s okay, we can go back and do something else.”

            “No,” Dino stopped him. “You’ve been talking about this ride for a week. I can do fine my own. I’m not a child anymore.” Dino snapped, misdirecting his frustration at Hoshi.

            “I’ll go with him.” Woozi said, dully.

            “No! I don’t need you to-“     

            Woozi hissed at stepped under the sign. Yes, stepped under. The line grazing just above his hair; he was too short.

            No one dared to make any jokes. Woozi glared at them, warning them against any attempts.

            Woozi looked disappointed, he really wanted to go on this ride. He had been the most excited out of all of them.

            Woozi grabbed Dino by the shoulder and started to head out.

            “Wait.” You yelled after them. But they were too far gone, you turned to the group. “I think I should skip out on this one two. I don’t want to overdo it and get sick like DK.”

            Joshua looked at you disapprovingly then smiled. “Whatever. You’re missing out.”

            You caught up the Woozi and Dino, just in time to overhear them talking.

“So what do you want to do?” Dino asked Woozi , looking annoyed. “Hoshi already took me to everything.”

            “Listen.” Woozi turned to Dino. “I’m going to give you a chance here, and you better not mess it up.” Dino perked up at this. “I’m not going to be your babysitter; you can go wherever you  want.” Dino smiled. “But-“  Woozi pointed his finger at him warningly. “If you get in trouble, I am not going to cover for you. And I will rat you out to Coups without a second thought. Got it?”

            “Got it!” Dino agreed.

            “Promise me you won’t do anything stupid.” Woozi said seriously, his eyes narrowing down at him.

            “I promise.” Dino reassured him enthusiastically. “Absolutely, I will stay out of trouble, no problem.”   

            “I won’t save your if you get yourself knee deep in .” Woozi’s composure softened, and a nudged Dino in the arm. “Scram, enjoy yourself.”

            Dino waved goodbye, flashing the widest gummy smile you had seen on the kid before running off.

            “Hey.” You said, Woozi turned around.

            “Why aren’t you in line?” Woozi asked, looking glancing at the rollercoaster.

            “Uhh, I don’t want to overdo it. This is my first time after all.”

            “You didn’t have to.”

            “I know I didn’t. Free will does exist. Thanks for reminding me.” You said, the two of beginning to walk aimlessly. “That was really nice, what you did for Dino just now.”

            “The kid needs some freedom from everyone once in a while.” Woozi watched as Dino ran away in distance at full speed; disappearing around a corner.

            “So,” you droned, clapping your hands together. “What do you want to do then?”

            “I’m with you, with the whole sick of being on rides thing.” Woozi said. “Lets get something to eat.”

            The two of you approached a hot dog stand. Woozi got in line first and ordered three hot dogs.

            “Pig.” You nudged him. But then to your surprise, he shoved a hot dog in your hand.

            “I can’t eat this.” You extended your hand back out to him, waiting for him to take it.

            “Oh come one,” Woozi groaned. “Stop being so stubborn. It’s a hot dog for Christ sake not a marriage proposal.”

           “I don’t like people buying me stuff.”

           “Well, your one of the guys now. And if you watch the guys, we buy stuff for each other all the time. So welcome to the group.” He forced it back in your hand.

           “Fine.” You hissed taking it from him and sitting down on the curb, watching as floods of people passed by. “Does that mean I’m in the ‘group’?” you asked, you heart pounding slightly.

           “I don’t know.” Woozi said, leaning back on his hands, half eaten hot dog in lab. “But it means I have to get used to you.”

           “You’re already used to me. We live together.”

           Woozi laughed. “Yea, I guess I have.” He took a bite of his hot dog. “Funny. At the beginning of the year I would’ve told anyone that you were the worst person on the earth. And here I am now, buying you a hot dog.”

           “At the beginning of the semester I wouldn’t had even sat down next to you. Let alone go on a trip with you.” You sighed you head lulling to one side. “Oh God, we are the same aren’t we?”

           Woozi let an ahh of triumph. “So you admit it then?”

           “I’ve known it was true ages ago. I just would’ve rather died than let you know it.”
            “The truth comes out. Miss Right admits she was wrong.”

            “Anytime you insult me just know that you are insulting yourself.” You mocked his low voice.

            “I guess.” Woozi said. Finishing off the last of the hotdog with giant bite. “Hurry up, I want to get a henna tattoo.”

            “I wouldn’t have pegged you as a tattoo kind of guy.”

            “Maybe an F-clef or something.”

            “Music nerd.” You scoffed, smiling and finishing off the last of your hot dog.

            “You have to get one too.”

            “I mean I don’t have too.”

            “Come on! Shake your boring life up a bit.” He stood over you, still sitting on the curb. He slipped his hands into his pockets, leaning back on the balls on his feet. Smiling down at you. For a second, with that face of his, you could’ve easily mistaken him for a kid.

            “I rode my first rollercoaster today, that is more than enough. Those Henna’s last for two whole weeks.”

            “Then you have a two week souvenir.” Woozi pulled you up. “Come on.”

            “Lets look at the prices first.”

            In the end, Woozi ended up persuade you get one. But from the start, you weren’t opposed to the idea so you were easy to convince.

            “What are you going to get?” Woozi asked as he sat in the chair. A girl with a tube of the henna mixture next to him, leaning over the base of his hand and applying it there in a shape of an f-clef. Along with the word MUSIC IS FREEDOM, next to the f-clef in fat bold lettering that traveled from his wrist to just before his elbow. The thick lettering consumed the whole inside of his forearm.

            “I don’t want to get something that everyone else gets.” You said as you looked through the book of examples the lady gave you as you waiting. “No stupid feathers or infinity symbols that every girl gets.”

            “I’ll pull a Hoshi. I’ll pay for the whole thing if you let me pick what you get.” The woman who was doing the tattoo on Woozi looked up for a second and glanced at you and then returned to her work.

            “Uhh, I don’t think I trust you with that.” You groaned, looking at the mischievous glint in his eye.

            “Oh come on,” He smiled. “You gotta live life on the edge.” Woozi groaned. “Way to start out a friendship, by denying my generous offer.”

            Your eye widened. “We’re friends? I thought you would rather die.”

            “I thought that too, but look how things turn out.” Woozi hissed under his breath, not looking to happy with the fact. He looked back up at you, the anger gone. “Come on! I promise it won’t be anything stupid. Trust me as a fellow artist.”

            You narrowed your eyes at him. “You promise you won’t do anything stupid?” You asked, rubbing your palms on the front thighs of your jeans.

            The woman finished Woozi and stood up. She looked at you. “Are you going to get one?”

            You looked at the line of people behind you, and then at Woozi, who had pulled out a ten and was waving it at you, the giddiness of a child on his face.

            “Why am I even considering doing this?” You mumbled to yourself, rubbing your arm.

            “Because I’ll make the most badass thing you’ve ever seen.”

            “Fine.” You caved, giving Woozi and okay. He jumped up and shoved the money in the woman’s hands. He pulled you up by the arm, looking absolutely beside himself with excitement. You had never seen him so happy. He was grinning ear to ear, his eyes reduced to slits with joy.

            “Okay, so what am I getting?” You asked, sitting down on the chair that Woozi was just in.

            Woozi turned to the henna woman. His excitement dying from his face, replaced with utter seriousness. His same regular bored look, but with an intensity underneath it all.

            He whispered something in the lady’s ear.

            “No whispering!” You yelled.

TAADAA! I Thought I would update at my normal time as well... but I don't think I'll update twice again next week. I just didn't have a lot going on this week so I thought it would be cool to update for you guys!

And that tattoo that Dino got, just google : 'Hoshi's signature' and its that werid bunny thing? I don't even know what it is... but it's cute!
Enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment :) To tell me what you think, remember all types of critism is welcome!