Chapter Twenty

The Roommate

           You hated admitting it. But you missed fighting with Woozi.

           Woozi and you hadn’t fought in almost a week. It didn’t come to your mind that you had missed fighting until the very thing was taken from you.

           You first realized how painstakingly hard it was to not fight with him. You and Woozi had gotten into a habit of being overcritical of each other. Watching each other’s every move from the corner of your eye to point out a mistake, a millisecond after it happened. Waiting on every move, to pounce if the situation allowed it.

           You didn’t even realize you were doing it. But now that you couldn’t point out everything that he did wrong, you noticed how much you actually paid attention to him. And in some twisted way, that you might have actually enjoyed fighting with him,

            But you weren’t the only one to think this, no.

           Woozi, himself, had told you that he considered fighting you (in his words, not yours) fun. In fact, he told you this before you even considered the idea yourself. And at first you didn’t understand what he was saying. You dismissed this strange statement as Woozi trying to get in your head again.

           Find it fun? You remember thinking, looking at him as he casually admitting missing the fights. What type of sadistic person is he? Surely, he must be playing with me. No one could find that enjoyable.

            It wasn’t before long that you wanted to eat up your own words.

            Because as strange as it seemed, sometimes you would come back to the apartment after a long, exhausting day thinking ‘man, what I would I would give for a good argument with Woozi right now.’ In the same way that other people would think ‘what I would give for a drink right now’ after a stressful day.

            Of course, you found it strange to be thinking these thoughts. Who wouldn’t?

You wished that you could just be glad that you and Woozi were just normal roommates now. But if anything, the peaceful environment seemed to get on your nerves. The quiet serenity of the place put you on edge. The need for some chaos was itching you in a place you couldn’t scratch.

            Personally, now that you were no longer fighting with him, were able to look back at the fights with a kind of objectivity. Which was good, you assumed.

           Looking back, you realized that the reason why you missed fights with Woozi, rather than other people, was because you had never encountered someone like Woozi.

           Before you moved in with Hoshi, DK and Woozi, you had lived with other roommates. In those households with the other people you had gotten into a few arguments. All roommates do. But those were different.

           With those verbal arguments before you never really engaged in them. It was more like the person was yelling at you, as you stood back and looked at them with a apathy. There was never an actual back and forth banter.

           With those people you just didn’t feel the need to engage in the conflicts. Most times, you found the other person petty and frankly stupid. So you saw no need to put effort into something and someone that wasn’t worth your time. You didn’t bother fighting someone who wasn’t on your level. Beating them would be too easy.

           Woozi was the only person who could initiate you enough to get invested in conflicts. You assumed it was because he was the only one that was really on your level. And Woozi was your intellectual equal, and fighting with him was more of a challenge.

           The other people you didn’t bother to even get involved when you already knew the fight would end in victory. But with Woozi, the victory wasn’t so clear. And this intrigued you.

           Woozi knew exactly what to say to get you riled up. Your normal mask of being calm and collected, was easily shattered at a few sharp jabs from him.

            Both of you were clever, and you battled in wits. Neither of you, had ever had someone that either of you deemed an intellectual opponent.

           It was all just a game. Seeing who would win.

           In Woozi’s eyes, he was used to easy fights. He was stronger than most people and he could easily physically overpower them. And when it came to girls, he didn’t really have to fight them. Because most times, they would shrivel away from an argument, just at the sight of his anger.

           But you didn’t back down. You made him rely less on his physical strength and tap into his intellectual side. Something he wasn’t adjusted to. And when he saw that you were a worthy opponent, he also you as a game..

           You know this because Woozi had told all of this bluntly.

           “So you are actually going through with this?” You asked him seriously one morning, after it almost being a week without any signs of a possible confrontation. “No fighting?”

           “No fighting.” Repeated.

           You groaned.

           It felt like Woozi was dumping you from some strange love affair. You didn’t know how much you enjoyed fighting with him. How much you reveled in the blood pumping through your veins. The surge of adrenaline rushing when you were knee deep in screaming matches. Red faces. Spit flying everywhere.

           “You aren’t going to last.” You told him. “So, if I trip and fall on my face, right now. You couldn’t say anything?”

           He bit his lip, looking conflicted. “No.” He tried to expressionless but he couldn’t stop his left corner of his mouth from twitching up at the thought,           

           “You don’t sound so sure.” You teased, leaning on his desk, looking down at him as he sat at his desk chair. This eyes trained on the blue glow of the screen, his over-the-ear headphones wrapped around his neck.

           “Get your flat of my desk.” He snapped, pushing you slighting.

           You slid off of it. “Was that an insult?” You smiled, getting into this personal space.

           He swatted you away, like a pesky fly. “An observation.” He droned slapping the table in frustration.

           Later that day were Dino’s art lessons. Coups had called you three times that week to double check the place and time of the meeting. How he got your number, you had no idea. But you assumed it was either Woozi’s or Joshua’s doing.

           You ended up taking the long city bus ride over there. The bus ride didn’t take that much longer than driving. Also, since you went to the city’s university you have free bus passes to go anywhere you want. Plus, you didn’t want to bother Joshua by asking him for the ride.

           You brought your backpack on the ride and studied flashcards for your Art History test that was coming up. And the bus wasn’t completely full, so you were able to lie down by using the the other two seats next to you.

           You got off at the bus stop that was a block or so away from the bike shop that Coups worked at. And you approached the lot,  you got in by using the side door on the back. Just like Joshua did the last time.

           Dino was sitting at the table. He wasn’t in his work clothes this time. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that had some anime character on it that you didn’t recognize with a pair of shabby sneakers. He sat wide-legged in the chair, staring in a trance at the table in front of him.

           “Hey, pal.” You greeted him, in a forced type of casual. You set down your bag on the chair next to him.

           Dino looked up, a grin spreading across his face.. “Hey!” He pulled his backpack onto his lap and reached his arm elbow deep it. He pulled his hand out and set a watercolor set on the table. “Look what I have.”

           The watercolor set was in a flimsy blue plastic. You could see the watercolors through the clear top. The paints themselves had cracks in them, only the basic six colors included here. You picked it up, trying not to look disappointed. You didn’t really know how to work with cheap materials.

           This of course wasn’t by choice, your school materials in college required you to get the expensive stuff. You were hoping that this set would be good enough to work with.

           But his pride in the little watercolor set was enough to break your concern. “Wow.” You awed, not wanting to tarnish his joy. “Cool. How about you show me what you are working on his class?”

           You sat in the chair next to Dino as he set a grungy looking paper folder on the table. He opened it up, and pulled out some of his work.

           To be fair, it was good. I mean, you had no idea what type of art program that his school had. His work certainly wasn’t bad, and the kid definitely showed some potential.   

           “I really like the way you are shading.” You praised, pointing out a particular area on one of his drawings.

            Dino smiled back, his eyebrows pressed together in worry. He sat forward in his seat, analyzing every expression you made as you went over his drawings. He had both of his hands  pressed in-between his knees.

            “Really?” He asked, his eyebrows lifting up slightly. “I mean, I wanted to get it darker but I just couldn’t.” He excused.

            “True, it could be darker. But it is still good.”

            You went to the sink and filled up one of the plastic water cups in the faucet. And brought it back to where Dino stood. You got out one of your own brushes.

            Dino, anticipating what you were doing, opened the watercolor set for you. And pulled out a piece of paper for you to demo on. Watching you like a hawk, his attention was completely immersed in what you were doing.

            “If you don’t add as much water,” You explained, the top of your brush barely dipping in the water. You held it up to Dino’s face so he could see, and then mixed it in one of the colors. You wiped your brush across the blank page, the vibrant red slashed on the page. “The color will less diluted.”

            “Oh,” Dino looked at you with disappointment. “I know that.” He huffed.

            “Well, you obviously don’t.” You pointed out. “Or else it would show in your work. Here, how about you try.” You offered your brush to him.

            He took it and mimicked your steps but as you expected, he plunged the brush down in the water.
            “Whoa,” You stopped him before he could get any further, taking the brush from him. “See?” You held the soaking brush up to him. “You need to do what I did.” You said kindly.

            “I did!” Dino protested. “That looks exactly like what yours did!”

            “No, it doesn’t. My brush didn’t even dip in the water the entire way.”

            Dino looked at the brush, his lips pursed. “Well I was going to wipe it off!”

            “On what?” You said, disbelievingly.

            Joshua had warned you about this. He told you that Dino was overall a good kid, but that sometimes he gets difficult.

“Don’t lie to me.” You called him out, after seeing him start to panic a bit. Eyes darting around the room for a piece of cloth he could excuse his lie with.

            Dino scoffed at your words, rolling his eyes. Not at all embarrassed that you caught him in lie, just more annoyed. “Show me how paint”

            The time went by fairly quickly. Despite his sometimes horrible attitude that seem to turn off and on like a switch, Dino was one of those kids that you couldn’t help but like. Overall  Dino had an intuition about aesthetics and techniques that you wished that you had at his age.

           He was cheerful when it came to art, but temperamental. He would get frustrated by the simplest things. Like, the color ran off the paper and he was grumpy for a few minutes. But you just gave him some praise, and his attitude would bounce back.

            “How was school today?” You asked casually as Dino was trying to mix the colors like you showed him.

            “Good.” He snapped shortly, leaning over the table, glaring down at the colors. And gripping the paint brush with a force you feared it would snap under. “Why can’t I get it right?” He yelled, slamming your brush on the table, the water in the cup lapping over the sides from the force.  He sat back in his chair, red faced and with arms over his chest. His breathing heavy and inconsistent, as he bore holes mixing palate.

            His sudden change of character took you off guard. You just watched as he fumed. His nail of his index finger peeling away at the skin on his thumb.

            “Yelling.” A voice scolded softly from the back, and you saw Coups getting water from the faucet. You wondered how long he had been standing there.

            “This is stupid.” Dino hissed at Coups. “I can’t even get it right. Everything just turns brown!” He half yelled, slamming his fist on the table.

            You were glad that he was passionate about art… but .

            You were about to reassure him that he was doing fine but Coups interjected. “Do you want to not do the art lessons anymore?” He said in a serious tone, looking at Dino leisurely.

            Dino looked up, the skin between his eyebrows foling. “No.” He grumbled. “That’s not what I was-“

            “Then don’t get angry.” Coups said. “If want to still have these lessons then appreciate them. If you don’t, then we can stop them right now. You do know that she is using her own free time out of her day to do this for you, right?” He said.

            Dino looked at you. The anger in his face fading slightly. “Its not my fault that-“

            “She can go home right now if you want to keep this up.” Coups said softly, washing his oil covered hands in the sink. “Do you want that?”

            “No.” Dino mumbled, the creases in his forehead gone. Replaced by a look of shame.

            “That’s what it thought.” Coups wiped his wet hands on his work suit. Then raised his eyebrows at Dino, giving his a knowing look.

            “I’m sorry.” Dino apologized, a blush forming on his cheeks. “I sometimes get a little… yea.” Dino cleared his throat.

            “Art can be frustrating.” You tried to smooth it over, sensing his embarrassment at his actions. Dino’s lips lifted up in a gummy smile at your words.

            “I just couldn’t get it.” He explained, looking at you for help.

            You picked up the brush off the floor and handed it to Dino. “The reason why your colors keep turning brown. Is because you haven’t changed your water in a while.” You pushed the murky green water to Dino so he could see.

            The stupid kid just smiled embarrassingly, his ears turning a pale pink. “Oh, that makes sense.”

            “Next time just ask for help, before giving up on something.” You patting him on the back.

            “Behave.” Coups warned, after announcing that his break was over. “Keep your cool.” Coups left the break room.

            “So how was school today?” You repeated the question that you asked earlier, now that Dino was in a better mood.

            “Boring as always.” Dino replied, experimenting with mixing again. Hunched over the table.

            “Do you have a favorite subject?” You asked. And Dino looked up at you with glowing eyes. “Besides art.” You added quickly.

            Dino tisked, and sighed. “Well besides art… music.” He said.

            You laughed. “Do you like any other non-artistic related classes?”

            “I would say science.” He said, too focused on mixing to look you in the eye. “Miss Emily is really nice.”

            “Miss Emily? Is she your science teacher?”

            “Yea, sometimes she brings in snacks that she made herself and they are really good. And she teaches us catchy songs that rhyme to help us remember our vocab. She’s everyone’s favorite.”

            “But you don’t like the actual science part?” You asked, one eyebrow raising.

            “No.” He groaned. “I’m not very smart.”

            “Don’t say that.” You reassured him, touching his arm. “You are smart.”

            He looked at you, a blunt seriousness in his eyes. “You don’t that. You barely know me.” He spoke with a kind a reality, a storm brewing beneath his dark eyes. You had to remind yourself that this is the same kid from Joshua’s story. The one who did a complete 180 degree turn. The one who was homeless for who knows how long. And alone.

            “That me be true.” You sighed, knowing that sugarcoating things wouldn’t work on him. Maybe with other kids his age, but not with him. “But I do know that you are a great artist.” You smiled down on him.

            He looked back down to the mixing palate. “You don’t have to say that.”

            “Do you think I am lying to you?” You said, poking him in the side. “I have no reason to lie. And I go to college for art, I know a good artist when I see one.”

            He smiled a little bit, disbelievingly. “Really?”

            “Of course.” You reassured him. “You understand colors really well. When I was your age, I didn’t know how to paint! I only used pencils. But you can use both. If you keep working at it you can really good one day.”

            Dino smiled, wider. The childhood innocence back on his face. Looking at his expression, you wondered if he had any innocence left. With all the fights he had been in, and whatever happened with his parents, you doubted that he was ignorant to the pain of the world.

            In an hour you had taught Dino a few techniques, and Coups and gotten done with work.

            “Alright, last customers’ all done.” He said, whipping his brow with a very dirty piece of cloth. “Dino get your stuff packed up”

            Dino started to put away the watercolor but Coups interjected. “Wait, actually can you go and double check the register?” Coups demanded.

            Coups looked at you. Oh no.

            “Sure thing.” Dino agreed and he exited the room, leaving the you and Coups alone.

            “So, Woozi told me about the dinner you guys had last week.”

            “Why do I feel like you and Woozi talk about me way too much?” You sighed, playing it cool. Last time, you were caught off guard and you let yourself be intimidated by this . Now you were prepared.

            Coups scoffed. You stood up from your chair and began cleaning up the watercolors.

            “That can wait, I just want to talk to you for a second.”

            You didn’t listen to him, and walked over the the sink to empty the dirtied water. “You can talk; no one is stopping you.” You said with one eyebrow raised, a hand on your hip.

            Coups looked uncomfortable at hearing your guarded tone. “Listen, I know you must think I’m a jerk after… last time.”

            “Oh, you know. Its just some of the side effects you get after threatening someone” You said proudly. You were itching for a fight.

            “Okay. I don’t know what comes over me sometimes. Just Dino really wanted these art lessons. He wouldn’t stop talking about them for weeks and-“

            “Is this what you wanted to talk about?” You asked boldly. “Exactly how long does it take Dino to double check the cash register?”

            Coups smirked to himself. “You are a spitfire, aren’t you?”

             “You were saying something about Woozi told you about the dinner.” You reminded him dully.

            “Oh yea.” He said. Coups seemed more relaxed now. He seemed more like a person, a normal guy now, instead of the gangster vibe he gave off last time. “Woozi told me how close you and Joshua are.”

            You didn’t like his tone. “What is that supposed to mean?”

            “I just want to know,” He said, putting his hands up in the air defensively. “Is there is…you know, anything going on between you two.”
            You could’ve laughed. “We’re just friends. He just invited us over because he knew that he could afford it.”

            Coups’ eyes narrowed. “What do you mean?”

            “I mean he’s a debt free student, and me and Woozi…aren’t. He can do things-“
            Coups interrupted you, his eyebrows lowering over his eyes as he said, “Joshua isn’t a debt free student.”

            “What do you mean? He told me he was.”

            “Well he isn’t.” Coups said.

            “Joshua wouldn’t lie to me.” You snipped.

            “I’m not saying he lied. I’m just saying…he’s not a debt free student.”

            “You’re non-directly saying he lied.” You corrected him.

            “This doesn’t matter right now.” He said, shaking his head slightly. “Joshua is a sensitive guy.”

            “So I’ve been informed.”

            “And if your playing with his feelings-“
            “Okay! In case you are deaf, let me repeat. We are just friends. Joshua has no feelings for me and I don’t have any towards him.”

            “I know that.” Coups reassured you. “But if some feelings were to develop-“ He hinted at something.

            You seriously felt like you were talking to a dad. “Nothing is going to develop! Joshua is like my brother. For goodness sake, we make jokes to each other. There is no potential there.”

            “How do I know you aren’t lying to me?” Coups gaze darkened.

            “What reason would I have for lying to you?” You said loudly, throwing your hands up in the air.

            Coups look at you. Scanning your face for some sign of deceit. “You promise you’re telling me the truth?”

            “YES!” You yelled, feeling completely done with this whole situation. “Now if you don’t mind, the bus ride back is a little over an hour, and it’s getting dark.”

            “I can drive you if you-“ Coups offered, the dark expression disappearing.

            “No, thanks.” You snapped at him, your voice betraying you. There was no hint of gratitude in your voice. “Tell Dino I’ll see him next Tuesday.”

            You got home in a irritated mood. You just wish you could figure out Coups, know what to anticipate when you saw him. The first time you met he seemed distant and nice. The second time you met you could’ve sworn that he was a gangster. And now…. You didn’t even know what Coups that was back there. Like and awkward nagging dad that love to meddle in other people’s business.

            And people say that girls are complicated, you thought to yourself.

            The front door was unlocked, as always. You always locked it whenever you went out, but the boys didn’t even bother when ever they left the place.

            There was a note on the table, you went over and picked it up.

“Went out to a club.

Forgot our keys   leave the door unlocked.

Will lock it back up when we return

            Hoshi

            Woozi and Dk”

 

            “How can three people all forget their keys?” You said to yourself, shoving your own keys in your pocket. “As they were writing this note didn’t they think, ‘oh hey, maybe we should look for our keys’?” You sighed. “oh course, they didn’t”

            Opening the door to your bedroom, and switched the lights on. You saw a figure sitting at your desk, their wide shouldered back facing you.

            You didn’t even think to scream. Seconds became minutes in your mind as  adrenaline rushed through every part of you, slowing down the time as you stood in the shocked silence that to vibrated around you.

           Memories pushed to the surface of your mind. Your shaking limbs reacting with every scene that played in the forefront of your mind. Oh God, no.

           You pushed through the confusion and the beating heart pounding in your head. Your instincts kicked in, driving out any flicker of fear. If this person was who your memory was serving them to be then you wouldn’t let them do this to you. Not now.

           You slung the back pack off your shoulder, grabbing both of the straps tightly in yours. Within a second you left your instincts kicked in.

            Use the backpack at the bottom corner and hit the intruder on the side on the temple. The using the backpack at his angle would unitize the impact of the textbook inside. While intruder is confused, wrap backpack straps tight against their neck and then pull until-

           “You scared me.” The person groaned, putting a hand to their head, then putting their head on your desk.

            You dropped the backpack. “Joshua?” You gasped, putting a hand on your chest that felt like a ticking time bomb about to fulfill its end. “Why are you here?”

            “The door was unlocked.” He spoke in a voice that sounded like he had a mouthful of cotton. He still had his back to you, his head turned away lying on the desk. He was sitting in your chair, one arm extended across the desk with his head completely resting on the arm.

            “You scared the daylights out of me.” You said, heaving slightly, trying to control your shaking limbs. Clearing your mind of memories that had tried to resurface with the identify confusion.

            “Sorry” He moaned, this time his voice crackling slightly. You heard him clear his throat in a raspy twisted cough.

            “What’s wrong with your voice?” You asked, approaching your desk. But he held his other hand out from behind him, sticking out an an odd angle to prevent you from getting closer. You hovered above the desk looking down at the back of his head. A kind of sickness growing in your stomach.

            “I just wanted to rest, leave me alone.” He snapped, in a unusually stiff voice.

            “What’s wrong?” You asked tentatively. “Why did you come here?” You were concerned now.

            “The door was unlocked.” He mumbled.

            “I said why not how.”

            “Because I wanted to rest!” He curled his extended arm to wrap around his head lying on the desk.

            “But you live in a different town!  It makes no sense to-” A strange gurgling sound emitted from him and his shoulders began to tremble a bit. He started a coughing fit. His whole body was racking with every thick cough; forceful enough that he snapped his head up. The coughs had a eerie wetness to them that did not settle your growing concern.

            “Joshua!” You exclaimed. You kneeled down to get onto his level. Your hand hovering over him, not knowing if touching him was the best idea right now. You were shocked and had no idea what to do, or what was going on for that matter. But it didn’t sound good. You could barely see his face, he had his face covered by his arm nearest you.

            But his coughing stopped, and he brought his hands up to the sides of his face.

            “What happened to your hand?” You half yelled. His knuckles were a gross shade of purple. His wrists had a ring around them of blue.

           Your eyes traveled up his arm. Your eyes jumping from across the discolored patches that crawled up his arm only to disappear underneath his shirt. It looked as if Dino’s watercolors and spilled on him.

            You pried his hand away from his face to inspect it. “What happened to- Oh God!

            You gasped. Joshua looked horrific. His whole face was beaten and bruised.

           His left cheek swollen, a black bruise in the middle, surrounded by a ring of redness. The eyebrow on his left side had a cut that traveled down to his ear and was already crusted over.

           His entire face was a canvas, colored with bruises. There was one on his chin, his cheek bone, his upper forehead; everywhere. His bottom lip was swollen a dark purple. And blood was leaking out of the corner of his mouth, dripping over old blood that already had crusted over.

            He was looking at you through half closed eyes, the lids dropping slighting. The corners of his mouth sinking downward, in an exhausted displeasure. A metallic smell wafted his clothes that he gripped with his shading hands.

            “JOSHUA!” You didn’t realize you were yelling. “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?” Both of your hands cupped his cheeks. You brought his face closer to yours to inspect it.

            At the contact, he hissed, flashing you his red tinged teeth. “Don’t touch.” He groaned, his voice cracking under the pressure of your wide eyed evaluation.

            But you couldn’t stop yourself. You jerked his head forward to inspect him further. But you wished you hadn’t. He looked even worse up close.  

            “Its nothing.” He objected in a raspy voice. But his body betrayed him, he started coughing again. His head slipped down through your grasp as he doubled over in a fit. He gripped his side tightly with tense muscles as his body jolted with every clearing of his throat. His other hand gripped to his mouth.

            You suddenly felt sick. A growing emptiness filled your stomach that held a strange weight to it. It was hard to swallow.

            Joshua’s cough faded and he leaned forward and then dropped limply. His chest colliding with his knees as he clung to the backrest of the chair for support.

            Gently, you used your shaking hands to slowly guide him back up, so he was sitting upright in the chair again.  

As if we was weightless, his back flopped and was led against the backrest of the chair with ease. When his shoulders hit the back of the chair, his head lolled a bit. Rolling to the back before rolling back around to hang on the front of his chest.  His eyes pressed shut in a grimace, still holding his side tightly.

            “Joshua.” You repeated as you scanned his beaten form. “Joshua, Joshua. Joshua.” Your eyes lingering on every bruise and cut.

            His damp shirt was torn at the edge of his left shirt sleeve. The bottom of his shirt was plastered in grime, completely covering the color underneath with a moist brown. His skinny jeans echoed the same color.

            “Joshua!” You said in shock this time. “Your shirt…b-blood!” You pointed at the the splotches of crimson around his collar that traveled down to his shoulder.

            Joshua blinked his eyes opened and looked down at himself. “Don’t worry. That’s not mine.”

 

****************************************************************************

            Welcome to the meat of the plot! SURPRISE!       Let me know what you guys thought in th comments down below! :D I read them obsessively.

           I forgot to warn you guys about this chapter… The next chapter is going to be the longest one I’ve written yet.

           So just warning you guys that Dino’s character is probably the most complex character in the story. For one… he is at that age of major mood swings. And two his character is almost at a midway point. Transitioning from the snot faced brat (sorry Dino) troublemaker he used to be, to a decent functioning member of society that the boys are trying to make him become. Right now he is in that halfway point, sometimes he tips and goes back to his old ways, which you see in this chapter. Dino is kind of unstable. With all the he’s been through and the fact that is hormones are completely insane.

           Just thought I would explain it. Because when Dino is with the boys, they encourage him to be a ‘good boy’ and it influences his behavior. However, when he is alone and without their influence Dino finds it easier to slip back into his old persona. Which is why Dino is so nice when she talks to him (because the boys are always there to influence him) and why he then goes to school and gets into fights. Dino is basically in a war with himself.

           Don’t be fooled, all of my characters have this level of depth to them, I just thought I would explain Dino because even writing him makes my head hurt.

            Maybe at the end of the story I should tell you guys all the depths to each of my characters? Like an extra chapter at the end just explaining it all? Would you guys like that? I don’t know.

      

 

 

 

 

 

…..and with the thing I said about Dino…. The same thing can also apply to our main character XD