Chapter 8

Till Death Do Us Part

Victoria's POV

Did you ever experienced a situation when someone you know just makes a fool of him/herself in front of different people and you're just like the new guy and says: 'I don't know this guy.' If you did then we suffer the same fate then. Ugh this is embarrasing.... Could someone stop this fool from making a complete miserable oaf that he already is?

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, this fool is giving me a headache and classes hasn't even started. Ugh what a great way to start the day, really Kyuhyun, you just made it more..... enjoyable. And I hope you really notice the sarcasm between the lines. I sighed and held his hand and dragged him away from the office. 

We walked, okay scratch that, I DRAGGED him towards the nearest classroom. Well it may be the nearest classroom, but at least it has quite the distance away from the office; to avoid those stares that the other teachers are giving off. I released my hold on his hand, and I placed my hands at my hips as I glared at him from head to foot. If looks could kill then he'd be a pile of melting human flesh and what way is this thing used for? I seriously have no idea. Any ideas from you guys?

"Could you just stop coming here Kyuhyun?" I told him as I sighed irritatingly as he continued to smile back at me.

"Why should I?" He asked me, as if he had no idea on the possible effect that he is going to inflict on the both of us if he doesn't stop from his mischief.

"Look as much as I appreciated the confession and all but I'm already married so tough luck for you." I told him as nicely as I can, but I need to be as blunt as possible. I mean if I continue to be a miss goody two shoes then he'll just continue this stupid shenanigan of his over and over again.

"But,no matter what the circumstances VIc, whether you be married or not, it does not change the fact that I still continue to love you. You and only you. Besides a girlfriend can easily be taken from her boyfriend what more a married woman?" 

Okay that does it. I couldn't control my emotions and I just slapped him in the face. I mean, who the hell is he talking about such frivolous nonsense like that. I was angry at him, glaring at him with such ferocity that even Khun would wet himself. Shhh...don't tell anybody that, he might be embarrased for being a whip. While I was glaring at this moron, the said moron had recovered from that wicked slap that I gave him and for some kind of reason, he was smiling at me.

Ok what's with the smile? Wait don't tell me......he's a freaking masochist?! O.M.G. What the hell is this guy.

"First thngs first, I'm not a masochist." He said. Wait what?! Did he just freaking read my mind?!

"Second of all, I'm not a mind reader, so as the meaning clearly portrays....I can't read minds." He replied. If he can't read minds then how the hell is he doing this bizarre crap?

"Well you're face seems easy to read so yeah, I took advantage of it."

Alright I'll admit that my face is a bit easy to read, Well it's a habit of mine so I have no control over that.

"Well anyways since it's almost time for work, I'll better get going then." Kyuhyun said as he looked at his wristwatch. I also took a peek of mine and saw that he was right...it was almost time for my class. I was about to leave the place when I felt that my hand was held by someone. OMG was it a ghost, I scarily looked behind me, afraid that there was something out there, but I sighed in relief when I just saw Kyuhyun.

He looked at me with such a longing look that if I weren't married I would have melted at his gaze right here and then. Unfrotunately for him, I'm a loyal wife. So I removed his hold on me. I saw the way his eyes saddened from his usual cheery self. It was a bit saddening, it's like looking at a puppy that was so sad that I wanted to cheer him up. But I'm sure cheering him up would me so much different if you know where I'm going that is.

Anyways I had left him to prepare myself for the class that was about to start. I didn't even look back at him, not hat I have anything to say to him for that matter. I just hope that he could understand why I'm not going to accept as a lover or as a husband. Not even in his wildest dreams, and that's a promise.

I was busy thinking on the lesson that I was going to teach the children again, when someone had held my hand and turned me around. And it was no other than Kyuhyun, again. Seriously, when is this guy going to take the hint that I'm not interested with him. Sheesh..

"Kyuhyun what-" I was cut short when he crashed his lips in mine. I was so shocked that I was frozen stiff, like a freaking plywood. I mean, someone other than your lover or your husband kisses you, I'm freaking sure that anyone would be just as surprised as I am. After a few seconds or was that minutes, he pulled away from the kiss that he initiated.

"Now that I have my good luck kiss, I feel that I can do anything." He said as he smiled at me and looked at his time. He winked at me and ran towards the parking area. He waved at me and he opened the door of his car. Before he fot inside the car, he shouted at the top of his lungs the words that was going to be the main reason why I'm going on in a manhunt the next time he comes here.

"I WON'T GIVE UP LOVING YOU VICTORIA SONG!!!! BELIEVE THAT!!!"

Ugh someone make him stop, please....

 

AN

Okay and that's it for this chapter. It may be the shortest so far.

By the way I didn't let Khun be a part of the spotlight this chapter but I promise he's going to be back soon

Anyways annyeong guys, I'm really sorry for the really late update jeongmal mianhe

My prelim scores were just realeased and I was surprised of the results....... I really have good score, even when I studied only for one night and 2 hours because of my duty. Am I that smart or am I just THAT smart. LELS

ALright then hope this chapter is good enough as compensation for the late update. And also I'm going to type the next chapter right now, so I have to make this quick.

Well then, see you all at the next update

a4tech signing off