Chapter 14

Till Death Do Us Part

Victoria's POV

It was the very day that the people that I had been dying to arrive had finally made its presence known. I was waiting for them at the entrance of the airport and since their plane wasn't going to land in a couple more minutes, I walked around the airport, looking for them, in case they hadn't found me. Seriously where were those guys?I was totally engrossed on my search that I didn't saw what's in front of me, and made me collide with someone else.

"Oh my goodness, are you ok? I'm really sorry-" I was suddenly rendered speechless when I realized who I just bummped into. It was no other than the very person that I desperately wanted not to meet. Yup no other than my college friend Kyuhyun (hope you still remember who this person is in this fic).

He was scowling at the floor, pissed that somebody just doesn't know look at what is in front of them. He was cursing at the floor, now that the documents that he was carrying were now scampering away. Guilty for causing him trouble, I helped him picked up the mess that I made. At first he was about to snap at me for causing him more problems, but when he looked at me he kind of calmed down. 

Well wouldn't anyone be? I mean your meeting your crush, the woman of your dreams; into a place that he works for. I wouldn't even imagine someone getting angry at that. Well enough about him, I helped him pick up his fallen stuff and tried to ignore his obvious stares that he was trying to give off of me. Well if you did get angry, then that person that just bumped isn't your crush.

"V-V-Victoria? What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked as he was organizing all the papers that were already picked up by the two of us. 

"Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?"  I asked him out of curiousity, well I knew that he worked for some kind of big company but I didn't know that he worked for an airport. 

"Well I work here." He replied nonchatly. Yup he did work here. "Besides this is my airport." Now that is something that I do not know. Really that's definetely big news for me. 

"Chincha?! Daebak!" I told him with such a shocked voice that even he was also shocked by my outburst. Well apparently, all of the people had heard my sudden outburst, and now everyone is now looking at me. I blushed by the embarrassment, so I looked down.

I was surprised when he just laughed at my embarrassment, I was about to smack him like I usually do, but then I didn't. I don't know why, but I just didn't. Well I don't want to go to prison just because I hit the owner of this airport in the head. The two of us stood up, since our legs would surely be painful if we don't stand up from our position. 

Deciding to pay for the damage that I had caused to Kyuhyun, I decided to help him carry his papers to his office. We entered the office that he was working and wow, it was such a large place. There were a lot of people doing paperworks, some were busy with calls from customers, some are even taking a break and were talking with a few co-workers. 

"Well you can place those here." He said as he placed the stacks of papers he was carrying in his desk. I obliged and placed the papers on the desk. I noticed that his desk were full of papers and it definitely looks like a mess, as if there was an hurricane that passed by here. Man, who could even work effiecently on a workplace like this?

I then realized that what was the exact reason why I was here in the airport in the first place. Man, how could I forget. They are coming here today and here I am getting myself distracted over someone's messy table. Sheesh what just happened to me? Maybe my neat freakiness is reacting.... well there's nothing that I can do for that.

"Well it was nice talking to you Kyu, but I think I have to go." I said as I left his office without hearing his reply from my goodbye. Well to be honest, I don't really want to know his reply cause I'm sure he'll just ask me on a date or something which is going to be pretty annoying and a pain in the . Shaking my thoughts away from my sudden encounter with Kyuhyun, I was rushing back to the departure lane. I arrived at the departure lane and unfortunately I saw less people. Man so the plane just recently arrived.

I searched and searched but I couldn't find the people that I'm currently looking for. Damn, they might be pissed that I didn't saw them as soon as they had arrived. I knew I should have just left Kyuhyun right there and there, but blame my guilty conscience for that. I took my phone from my pocket and was about to call them, until I saw darkness. Someone has blocked my sight.

"Don't even waste calling us... We already found you." A familiar voice said. I immediately removed that person's hand from my eyes and turned around to confirm my suspicions and I was right, they found me. Oh yeah I forgot, them means my parents and my big brother.

"Umma1 Appa! Oppa! I missed all of you!" I said in glee as I trapped my dad in a bear hug. He just chuckled and hugged me back. He even lifted me up in the air and I just chuckled at them. I heard umma and oppa were laughing at the sight of the two of us. Man, I miss my family.

After a few minutes of those tear jerking moments with my family at the airport we were already driving back to our house. We were all catching up from all the previous months that we missed. We talked about how umma and appa had finally decided to stay with us (at our house), how oppa and his wife, are expectng their third child. 

Now that I realized it, my brother was having a better life than I did. I mean, he has a loving wife, two adorable children and an upcoming third child. He had it all. The love of the family, the bond between his wife was so beautiful to the point that oppa and unnie were inseperable. Now that I've seen that, I couldn't keep myself but be envious of all the blessings that he was given. I wish I was given such a happy family.

"Something wrong dearest?" Mom asked me, which brought me back to reality. I saw that all of them were giving me worried looks, especially at the time that I was a bit blank so to speak. I just flushed in embarassment and just bowed my head.

"I'm fine...dad. Just thinking of things." I said as I was shaking myself mentally to recover from all the humiliation that I just received. I just sighed in relief when they were talking about a different subject rather than me. I guess I'm off the hook then.

Me and my big mouth.

Here I am in the porch of my family's resthouse, which they had planned to rent since they didn't want to disturb me and Nickhun. Well it's not that i don't want them to be there, but I just can't let them know about my current problem in my family, and I definetely do not want them to be a part of this predicament because I know it will definetely rain blood sooner or later.

Now back too the current problem that I am facing. My oppa is here with me on the porch. Well yeah that's it. What you were expecting something else? Too bad... it isn't. Now you may think that you and your brother in the same porch be like a little problem well to bad my brother isn't like any other people you know.

"I know something is wrong with you. You better spill before things get really bad." He said in the cold and monotone voice of his.

See what I mean?

Well my brother has this nasty habbit of being stubborn to the point that it will be dangerous if you keep something from him. I know I've experienced something terrible under his hands (which is going to be a different story) just to get you to spit out anything that you were hiding.

I sighed and told him the truth, all of it. I noticed that he was listening so keenly, as if he didn't want to miss something from my narration. After a few minutes or so of narrating my whole problems, I heard him sigh.

"That bastard..." He said as he clenched his fists so tight that it turned white. I touched his hands and they immediately unclasped from their tight hold. I smiled at myself for still having the same control on calming him down. 

"Well then my little dongsean. I just can't sit down after all these things that I've heard from you, so I propose we take our revenge." He said it as if it was the smartest idea that he had concocted from his tiny brain.

Oh boy......

 

AN

Okay and cut! Well this is the end of this chapter. Do you like it? Comment away then!

I'm soooooo sorry for being in a hiatus for a couple of months guys....there were a lot of things that I had to do especially since it was my graduation and then there was Holy Week. But now that it's all over, I can post as much chapters as I like to since I already have my freedom. FREEDOM!!!

*coughs* Anyways, after all this time, I was gathering information on how I could finish the story I just found out that it's going to be awesome (the only problem is how to write it here) (oh well I'll cross that bridge when I get there. 

Anyways I didn't hear anythig from you guys anymore, why don't you comment me and let's talk? 

Ok then this is where I end rambling... See you in the next chapter!!!

a4tech out~