Chapter 11

Till Death Do Us Part

Victoria's POV

I walked back to the classroom with a heavy heart. I don't even think I have the focus to continue teaching right now. I shook my head and mentally slapped myself. 'Calm down Toria! Calm down! Don't let personal matters mix in your work!' 

I sighed and checked myself in the mirror, trying to fix my make-up from all those tear stains that I just released. After a few minutes, I went back to the faculty room. The people there were chatting and enjoying with each other that it seems like I'm the only one who is not in such merry spirits. I guess I'm just the only person suffering.

"Hey Vic, you ok?" Leeteuk sunbae asked me and everyone had stopped in their merry-making. I felt everyone's stares were focused at me and Leeteuk sunbae. I feel so embarrased for disturbing everyone's happy moment. 

"I'm alright sunbae, there's nothing wrong." I said as I tried to return to my seat. I was about to sit down when, Taeyon-sunbae hugged me behind.

"Please Vic, don't push us away. We all know that you have a problem, but bottling it up isn't really healthy." 

I was surprised at her outburst and I realized that she was right. Bottling up my problem with Nickhun isn't going to make things better. I sighed and turned to face her and I hugged her back. Everyone in the room clapped their hands together, as if this view was one of the most touchiest thing that they had ever seen in their entire lives. Well who wouldn't this all seems to be in movies not in real life.

Since it was still lunchbreak for most of us, I decided to share my problem with all of them. Everyone were listening quite attentively and mostly were giving their opinions here and there. After telling them my story, everyone were giving me symphathetic looks, as if they were sorry for me. Well I know that its their only way of symphasizing with me, especially that they can't help me in my predicament; but at least I felt a little better now since I've had told them my story. I guess Taeyon sunbae was right after all.

"So what are you going to do Vic? I mean you can't possibly solve this problem by your lonesome. Somebody has to help you." Taeyon sunbae said as she looked at me with worry.

"Don't worry sunbae, I've already contacted them." I smiled at them. They looked at me confused on who did I actually contacted with.

"Who did you contacted?" Changmin sunbae asked. I just smiled at him.

"Secret, it's just people who're dying to take part of this plot." I replied. Well Nickhun-ah, I hope your ready cause things.....are going to be interesting.

Nickhun's POV

It was a couple of minutes after I had driven Victoria off to school and I was returning back to the office. I realized somehow that when I looked at Victoria I saw in her the immense pain that she had carried. And I know who is the root cause for all of her heartaches.

Yet why don't I have the feelings to stop it?

Why don't I have the strenght to face it?

Why am I afraid? 

I came back at the office and saw that the people there were already working, signalling that lunch break was over. I timed in and went to my station. The worry I had for Victoria was still in my heart and it was still making me feel kind of nervous and guilty. Nervous to the point in whether or not Victoria DID know about my fling with Tiffany. Guilty because like I always said over and over, I am the one who caused it.

I was startled when my phone suddenly vibrated. Now who would be texting me at this time? I checked my phone and saw that it was from Tiffany's.

"Oppa you ok? I can't stop but worry especially after what happened at lunch. Please reply ok? I'm worried..."

I gave a half-hearted smile at my phone, as if it can reach to Tiffany. I looked around and saw that she was busy typing somethiing in her computer. 

"Yeah I'm fine, nothing to be worried about." 

After that, I tried my best and tried to distract myself from all those images of Victoria. I mean after seeing her in that state I can't stop myself from getting worried. But then again. why should I? I mean I already had cheated on her, I already made it clear that I no longer love her, so why should I be worried?

That's what my mind says, my heart, on the other hand, speaks the opposite. 

Damn it! I can't think of anything right now. I keep on typing and retyping for the past few minutes since there's nothing good that comes inside my mind. Damn it, why nnow when I have a major project to do?!

"You ok man?"  Taecyon said as he patted me in the back.

"No, I can't think of a good article to type for the project that hyung was requesting for us." I said as I rubbed the creases in my forehead. 

"Hey no need to worry about that now, besides the deadline is still far away. Why don't you just relax for a while?"

"But I can't. I need to at least have a decent draft to work on."

"You sure work hard, Khun. But at least have the decency to relax once in a while. Besides you can't accomplish something if you force your brain; at least let the thoughts flow in. And in your situation, wait for those thoughts." Taecyon said as he playfully hit me in the head. I just chuckled at his childish behaviour and pushed him, which to my delight, made him fall off balance.

"What was that for!" 

"What? You said that I need to relax, well it seems that my relaxation means your humiliation." I laughed at him. Taecyon was mad, but then just chuckled and laughed with me. Pitying him, I helped him stand up. He smiled wickedly at me, since he pulled me down with him. And so the two oif us were on the floor. And laughter started with only the two of us has then spread to the other workers. 

I looked around me and saw that Tiffany was laughing at us, hyung was looking at us quizically at first then laughed at us. 

Well this is the life, seeing everyone happy makes my heart lighten up. I kind of like this feeling. I hope I can countinue on making people happy.

 

AN~~

And cut

I know that this chapter is long overdue, especially since I was planning that this was supposed to be my Christmas present for you but I didn't make it. Since I was admitted to the hospital last December 25. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and a  wonderful New Year.

Well then, who's excited for classes, I for one am not ready. But what can we do, we really need the lessons that school is going to teach us. 

Back with the work and tired days of school life I say. But then again I did made a resolution to take my studies a bit seriously so how abvout you guys what's your resolutions?

Well then that's all for me, see you soon

a4tech out

Btw thanks for all comments you guys sent much appreciated hope to hear from you guys