Chapter 6

Till Death Do Us Part

Well what do you usually feel when you get kissed by someone who isn't your spouse? You would either a. feel that this is a bid thing and I better stop this before it gets worse, b. you feel like you're on cloud nine and that you just can't stop this, c. all of the above, d. none of the above/others (please specify).

Well if you choose either of those answers then congratulations, you've just actually done the deed. Well on my part, I really really really really am desperate of your advice.

Well back to the situation at hand, yes she had really kissed me. I don't understand what I was feeling, this is the first time that I have ever felt. I mean I've been kissed by my wife for a few times, but then this is the first time I've been kissed by a person aside from my own wife. Well if you don't iclude my mother-in-law (who surprisingly kisses everyone in the lips; but that's a different matter all the way.) 

So I did what I had to do. I kissed her back. i let my feelings get the best of me. I kissed her back with so much passion, with so much love; I could even say that I forgot about being married. I knew, at the back of my head that this is wrong, so wrong, but I just can't stop the urges. Well if teenagers can blame hormones for doing such unbelievable things as an excuse, then maybe these urges can be valid. Right? Oh who am I kidding.

We kissed with so much passion, so much love; that we just couldn't be satisfied at such little things. I felt that our souls can never even be satisfied of this simple kiss. I her lips, as a sign that I want in, and she opened . And when my tounge got inside, it was just complete bliss. It felt so good that I felt that I went to heaven and back. 

After a few minutes of tounge tag, we finally broke apart and were panting for the lack of air. I even saw a thin line of saliva in while she was panting, I chuckled at it and wiped it with my thumb. While I was busy cleaning her, she was intently focused on looking at me. 

"Well i better go home then." I said as I unlocked the door of my car, I was about to open her door, since she was still frozen stiff for no apparent reason; then she held my hand and successfully stopped me. She was whisphering something inaudible so I had to ask her to repeat herself.

"Don't go." She said as she looked at me in the eye with such seriousness, with such determination that I was forced to nod. Scared? Not so much. Intimated? Yup. Very much intimated. Like seeing Medusa's gaze but times 100x. I sat back at my seat and looked at her eye to eye, were hazel brown meets obsidian black.*

And then there was awkwardness. I mean what was I supposed to say at this time. 'Oh what were you going to tell?' or 'So can you tell me why you don't want me to go outside?'. Well excuse me, I'm not that kind of guy and I'm pretty much embarrased if I did say that to her. Ugh, what am I supposed to do? 

"Oppa..." I immediately looked at her, like a bullet just got shot. I was afraid that I could have broken my neck. She was still looking at me with same intensity, that I felt that I was sweating bullets like crazy. So much intesity that I just want to shrink and avoid her gaze at me.

"W-Wha-What i-is it?" I said shakily. Man if Taecyon was here, I'm pretty sure that he's going to laugh his off and even try to tease me for not being man enough. But unfortunately I also need to keep that kiss as a secret from him too. I was looking at her and it seems that she was thinking so hard for the right words that she wants to say.

After a while she sighed deeply. I swallowed my saliva, anticipating on what she was going to say. I was so nervous that I just seem to shake in my boots. 

"I love you..." 

Crap! Just freaking crap!

I was really surprised at the confession that she had just told me. I mean this is the first time that I was been courted and not the other way around. Ugh, this situation is getting really out  of hand. But this girl was on a roll.

"I loved you ever since I had saw your gentle smile when you introduced yourself to me. I don't know if this love at first sight, but I'll admit that I had really fallen for you. I don't care if you're freaking married or not, but I love you."

I was again surprised at the sudden flow of this conversation. I mean this conversation wasn't supposed to go this way. So what made it go down this way? Oh right, the kiss. Damn, I'm starting to become so forgetful this time. 

"So oppa? What do you say?" Tiffany said and I swallowed hard. Well this is one heck of a pickle. Really this is no joke, just thinking about this is making me more and more confused. Who do I pick? Victoria? or Tiffany?

My heart was shouting for Tiffany but my mind was screaming for Victoria? It had became an inner battle inside me, a war that is going on. And from the looks of it, my heart is slowly winning. And then I made my decision. I sighed and hoped that what I'm doing is the best thing that I have done so far.

"I've decided." I said and she was looking at me with expectation that it was too cute for me not to laugh. I hid my chuckle and just coughed it off. The only problem is I can't stop thinking about it and I still continue to chuckle. So I decided that my actions can speak better than what words fail to do. Yup, you guessed right. I kissed her.

She was completely surprised at what I did to her. I could sense that, since she just froze in place the moment I kissed her. But after a few brief seconds of shock, she kissed me back. And it was a taste of pure heaven. I thought that this was the feeling of heaven, then by God let me continue this over and over again. 

We kissed for a few minutes or so, until we finally broke it. We panted like dogs, trying to get as much air as possible. She smiled at me as she was breathing hard and I couldn't stop myself from smiling back at her. I put my hand at the her back, and hugged her. I could smell the strawberry scent that she was using a while ago when we were still at the office.

"Definitely." I said as I kissed her at the crown of her head. I could feel her smile underneath my hug, and sure that her heart was beating really fast. Why do I know? Because I too am feeling this way. It's like my heart is pumping at 190km/h. 

We broke the hug and went to see outside to know whether or not it was still raining And unfortunately for us, it was still raining. And since we don't want to stay in the car for far too long thar usual, we decided to run to her dorm. And we did. The pouring rain was so cold that I was shivering inside her dorm. And I know that she was shivering more than I do.

"Come on let's get you ch-" I was interrupted when Tiffany, without warning, caught my lips with hers. I reluctantly kissed her back. Damn woman, she didn't even gave me a warning or something. What is she in a hurry of? Well, we kissed so hard, as if we wanted to eat each others lips. I then lifted her up, and walked without even knowing where I was going; the only thing in my mind was I need to claim her as my own. And mind you guys, I carried her without even breaking the kiss.

I continued to walk, until I finally did reached a room. We didn't care which room it belongs to so long as we can do it, then its fine. And then the deed was definitely done, and I don't think the owner has ever been inside his/her room that night, but still imagine the owner's shock if it did happened.

 

AN

Annyeong guys!

Ugh after 12434545 years I've updated (although its a crappy one, sorry about that)

This OJT subject is really taxing 

But still I won't give up on updating

But seriously guys have you heard the confirmed idols that are going to go during MAMA, because i didn't. Could someone tell me who? 

Much appreciated.

Anyways I gotta go 

A4tech signing off