Chapter 5

Till Death Do Us Part

After a few days from that day, the two us became close as ever. We were starting to have a strong bond between the two of us. I mean after that time, she was starting to become close to the others but most especially me. I mean she might have been close to the others but when we meet up sometimes she just acts like we were close friends. 

There were times when hyung asks to do something as a pair, we were always be paired up with each other. When there were groups we were also have the same groups, as if fate wants us to stick together for some apparent reason. I chuckled at myself for thinking such a childish act as that. 

"Nickhun oppa, let's eat!" Tiffany said as she went to my table. Like usual, we were paired again to another project that hyung wanted us to cover.

"Oh Tifffany-ah, what seems to be the problem?" I said as I turned to look at her. And wow, she looks so beautiful. I mean she may be wearing her usual office clothes but man, she can still stun me and probably some other men.

"Oppa, I'm hungry." She pouted at me. Damn, the cuteness factor is starting to rise. I don't think I can hold it in. I mentally shook my head and tried to focus on reality for a while. I am ing married! Got that Khun?! MARRIED! 

"Well then let's get something to eat then." I said as I stood up from my office. I took my coat, since it was raining heavily, and we went outside. 

We were walking towards the noodle shop that was just next to the office. I opened the door for her and we went in. We took a seat near the windows were we can easily watch the people that were walking towards thier destination. Hey, I just realized, it's just me and her alone in this place. Somehow this kind of looks like a date between the two of us. Well not that kind of date, maybe a friendly date perhaps?

I was observing the place that we were in. It is a quiet place, there were a few costumers aside from the two of us. There is an old man who was lesuirely slurping his noodles, there's a couple here that were just taking thier time and were chatting while flirting at each other. I chuckled at them and looked back at the person that was in front of me. Tiffany-ssi.

I observed her as she was quietly observing the things that were outside. I saw a few of our co-workers were joking around as lunch break was upon us. I saw how people were just enjoying thier time and were just strolling around the place, looking for a good place to eat or to spend thier time with. I saw how an old married couple were just talking and were enjoying the beautiful scenery that was in front of them. I wish hope that Tiffany and I can be like that.

WAIT WHAT?! What the hell am I thinking?! Why am I even thinking about my future with Tiffany? Am I going to cheat on Victoria? Damn it Khun! Get your priorities straight!

"Oppa you okay?" Tiffany's voice made me came back to reality as she was looking at me with such a very worried look. 

"I'm okay, nothing is wrong." I told her as the food were served.

We were busy chatting at the most random topics that each one of us can ever produce. It's like that we don't want to end this particular conversation so far. We were busy chatting for a few minutes when I realized that there was sauce in . She didn't seem to realize about this predicament. I smiled at her and leaned towards her and wiped the sauce with my thumb. 

She looked at me with such a dumbstruck expression, as if she was surprised that I even had the guts to do such an act towards her. I raised my eyebrow at her signaling her 'is something wrong' which she shook her head as a response to my expecting look.i shrugged my shoulders and continued slurping the noodles. I felt that she was staring at me as if I have something in my face.

"Hey why are you being mong today?" I said as I waved my hand in front of her. With this action I'm pretty much sure that she had come back to her senses. She just smiled at me, clearly embarrased at the things that she had done when she was in her mong mode. We chuckled at her embarrasment, but I laughed more when I saw her blushing face.

 

After a few hours after that, it was already time for us to go home. As usual, I drove Tiffany to her dorm. During that time, we were having a bit of fun. Teasing each other, cracking jokes that aren't really funny, or any other thing in order for us to keep the conversation strong, but after a few minutes it all died down. We were now looking at different things, me focusing on the road while Tiffany was looking at the things outside the car.

It was red in the stop light so I directed my gaze away from the road as we waited for the stop light for us to go. I observed her as she was quietly absorbing all the things that were surrounding us, from the beautiful luminous lights of every building, to the enveloping darkness in the skies, the twinkle of the stars, and the peeping of the moon. She was completely engrossed with it.

And so was I, too engrossed by looking at her, I might be repeating this over and over again, but I loved taking attention to every single detail of her. From her straight auburn hair, her cute eye smile, her lucious hazel orbs, or even her beautiful pale skin; she was indeed brighter than any diamond. Even too brighter than Victoria.

I widened my eyes the moment I thought of Victoria. The woman that I loved, the woman that had shared all the pain with me, the woman who I married. The woman who bore me a family, the woman who had became my everything. I was awoken back to reality when I heard the honk of horns from the cars that were made from the vechicles that were behind me.

I immediately stepped on the gas and sped away, trying to apologize to the drivers for the inconvenience that I had made earlier. While driving, I felt the gaze that Tiffany was throwing at me, I ignored her as I wanted to copletely focus on my driving, we wouldn't want any accidents to happen now do we?

After a quiet drive that took about a few minutes or so, we finally arrived at her dorm. Unluckily for us, it was completely raining. Damn, I forgot about the umbrellas. Ugh somebody is going to be drenched tonight. I sighed and I took the seatbelt off and tried to search for something that can be used as an umbrella. I was busy searching when I felt someone's hand touched mine. 

I stopped looking and looked at Tiffany who was still holding my hand. I gave her a curious glance signalling her 'is there something wrong' but she just shook her head. I raised an eyebrow at her. She just sighed and she leaned her head and kissed me straight in the lips.

Yup you've heard it right? She freaking kissed me!

 

AN

Annyeong guys!! 

Hope you like this update! :)

It was fun writing this one

And I'm sorry for updating so late, I was a bit busy as a graduating student

Thesis project here and OJT there, so please be patient for the next update 

Arachi?

Oh btw thanks for all those new subscribers, really much appreciated