Chapter 7

Till Death Do Us Part

Victoria's POV

Ugh what is taking that stupid Khun. I've been waiting here for a few hours or so. Is there something going on in the office? Is he working overtime tonight? Ugh stupid fool, can't he just text me why he is late tonight. Even just a small call would have been okay. Damn, why did I even married this workaholic man anyway? Tsk, if he doesn't come in another hour, then he's so going to get it big time.

I tried calling this stupid fool, but he won't pick up. I've given about 30 text messages and he still hadn't replied to a single one of them. What is he doing? I'm getting more and more worried. 

"!" I cursed at the wind as I dropped nthe phone call. Damn that man, where is he? I pouted at myself. This might soiund so childish of me, acting like a little child, but I can't help it. This is how I always act, I guess this is one of the reason that stupid guy had asked my hand in marriage. 

I was cut off from my trip to the memory lane when I heard my phone's ringtone. I immediately took my phone and looked at the caller, Khun-pabo. I laughed at his caller name. I remembered when joked at him when we were still dating, I used to call him pabo since he was acting stupid in front of me. Most of the times it was hilarious most were embarrasing; but nevertheless it was still way cheesy for me but I liked it.

"Yoboseyo? Khun-ah! Where the hell are you!!!" I shouted at the man that was behind the line. Also when I was shouting at him, I could just imagine him trying to put the phone away from his ear and cringing at my screams. Good for you, fool.

"Vic, I don't think I can go home with this weather."  He said after he had been able to regain his bearings from my shout.

"Why is it raining hard there?" I asked him, although it was indeed raining, but I don't think that would stop him from coming home.

"Yeah, and the car's engine just gone haywire, so I can't use the car right now." 

"Fine then. But when are you coming home?" I sighed, well we can't blame the car going haywire besides it was an unexpected situation, so I'll just let this thing slide.

"As soon as I' get the car fixed. Probably around morning." He said. Ugh that is too long.

"Arraseo, but where are you going to stay for the night?" I asked him, worried that he was probably soaking wet under the rain in the streets now with a broken car beside him. That man is going to get himself sick if he doesn't fing shelter soon.

"Well...I'm with Mi Young-ssi's dorm, besides her dormmate went to the province for a few weeks." He said. Wait did he say HER?! HER?! He's living in a girl's dorm?

"Her dorm?! Don't tell me you're going to stay with a woman's dorm?! Are you two alone there? Are you cheating on me now, Khun-ah?!" I scolded at him. I mean who the hell is this man, just trying to cheat in front of me, well technically not in front of me but still. I heard him trying to explain things to me, but I was completely possessed by my jealousy that I didn't even hear any of his explanations. 

Out of my anger and jealousy, I dropped the call and turned off my phone. Stupid stupid stupid. If this is what you want then Nickhun, then there is hell to pay. Just you wait.

Nickhun's POV

After trying but failing to explain to Victoria about my predicament okay maybe my lie, she dropped the call. I tried calling her back but she wouldn't pick up her phone. Damn, she turned it off. I sighed and just went back to the bed. I went up the stairs and went to the room where we and Tiffany were sleeping.  

"You okay oppa?" Tiffany said. That made me woke up from my thinking. I saw her in the bed, sitting up. The blanket was covering her majestic body. Man, if I wasn't in a problematic situation right now, I would have did it to her again. Unfortunately, I don't want to ruin the view for a while.

"Yeah I'm just fine." I said as I sat next to her in the bed. She placed a comforting hand on top of mine and I felt the warmth that she was radiating. I don't know why, but this is the first time I've ever felt, not even Victoria had made me feel this way. Why Tiffany? Why did you just came to my life? Why now, when I've already have a wife. I feel that fate is teasing me right now, giving me the woman who I can say the one when I'm already married. Damn it.

"I'm guessing it's about your wife huh " She said, ah she guessed right. What is she a freaking fortune teller? Or she a freaking mind reader. Oh my gosh, I'm thinking stupid thoughts right now. Ugh, what the hell am I thinking right now?

"It's nothing." I told her as I just rubbed my thumb on the back of her hand. I was busy looking at our intwined hands. I don't give a crap about how people will think about this, especially when I am cheating on my wife. I love Victoria, really I do; but I love Tiffany more than I love her nor myself. I was imagining my life if Tiffany and I were the ones getting married. I feel that she was going the most beautiful woman and the best wife a man could ever have. Ugh, what bad luck for me. 

"Hey oppa, you know you can talk to me on matters like this right?" She said as she made me look at her. She was looking at me with such concern in her hazel eyes that I was just captivated in looking at her. I mean who doesn't?*(Yeah when any girl looks at me like that my stone heart just melts.)

"I know but..." I wanted to give off my argument when she just pecked my lips. I looked at her dumbfounded at her sudden action. Damn, she can really make any man speechless whatever she is going to do. Man she really is a charm caster now isn't she? How the hell did she even made me become like this. 

"You can trust ne oppa." She said as we broke away from the kiss. I looked at her cute doe eyes, more cute than Victoria's bunny eyes. Damn she looks more cute and hotter than Victoria. Damn every single detail of Tiffany's body was so perfect that she was more of a goddess than Victoria ever were. I realized that she was still waiting for my answer and so I nodded at her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Being my mischevious self, I kissed her.

I felt that here eyes went wide with my unexpected kiss, but she immediately kissed back. Our kiss was a passionate one, full of love and tenderness until a few minutes it became more and more torrid. And soon, we started a few more rounds of making love. Well like a famous author's words: I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Victoria's POV

Khun still isn't back. And it's already daytime, more specifically 6 A.M. Where the hell is that stupid fool?! I shook my head and tried not to get distracted by his absence, besides I still have Minho and Sulli to feed. After a few minutes of taking care of the children and their needs, I immediately took a shower and tried to wash away the worry of Nickhun not being here and the things that I just did ALONE. Well there's no point if I continue on complaining about my stuipd husband. 

After I finished my morning rituals, I and the kids went to school. I walked towards the faculty room after I left the kids at their classroom. Well I didn't completely left them alone, I just left them when their classmates were there. As I was saying, I arrived at the faculty room and saw that most of the teachers were already here. 

"Annyeonghseyo.." I greeted them, and they greeted back at me. Well in this faculty, all the teachers were pretty kind and they were so cheerful that they always talk with other teachers here in this institution. Well this is the life. I was busy preparing for the lesson for today when Hyukjae or Eunhyuk as the kids will call him, tapped on my table.

"Sorry for disturbing you Victoria-songsaenim, but someone here wants to talk to you." He said. I looked at him curiously, thinking that it might be my stupid husband, but unfortunately it's not.

"Him again?" I sighed as I looked at the door and saw the owner of this institution and the CEO to the Cho Industries, Cho Kyuhyun. He was waiting at the door, leaning his whole frame in the door. He was combing his unrul hair with his hand as he was waiting for me. Ugh seriously, does this guy can't take a hint that I'm already married. I sighed and just prayed that this will be over soon. 

Cho Kyuhyun was my friend during my college days. He was even the first friend that I've made after my family transferred to Korea from China. Out of the many friends that I made, he was the most supportive, like everytime I got involved on contests or quizzes he always supports me by going in the venue and be absent on our class. Our friendship ended when he confessed to me one day. 

Of course I was a bit angry at him. Especially when I heard from him that he was trying to be friends with so that he could just confess to me. What nerve of this man! Who the hell does he think he is? 

Anyways back to the situation at hand, I was walking towards him and when he saw me; he immediately stood straight and ran towards me. He immediately hugged me and shouted to the whole world.

"VICTORIA SONG SARANGHEYO!!"

Ugh here we go again...

AN~

And cut!

Well this chapter went well, although it was a bit difficult especially now that I included Victoria's pov in the mix. 

But anyways how do you guys think? Did I do a great job of making Victoria's pov?

Please tell me, oh btw it was really fun reading your comments and please send more comments...

Well then author-nim has to go, since I need to study for my prelims and I have a chamber theatre to practice, so I'll be pretty much packed so I can't update like I can but never fret I'll write when it's free

Well anyways I have to go.... See you guys

a4tech signing off

Take care you guys!!!