Chapter 1

Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

I never thought of marriage as something sacred. Not once had it come in my mind that marriage was a divine contract made by God to bind the two souls into one. I only think of it as something as mundane contract that I can just ignore and never give a crap on what's going to happen to my partner in life. I also used to think that marriage was just a simple child’s play. I never thought of it as something serious, that it was just an easy instrument that could be easily be toyed with. I was even thinking that it was like a toy, you get entertained with it, but you discard it once you get bored. Not once had I thought of it as something sacred; until I realized something.

I am just an ordinary man, with an ordinary family, living in an ordinary life. There is nothing extraordinary thing that happened in my life. Well maybe, the day that I got married was the only exception. But aside from that, nothing. Boring isn’t it? I like it that way.

“I’m home!” I said as soon as I arrived at my house from the tiring day in the office. I was greeted by my kids first. My little son, Minho and my little daughter, Sulli. They ran towards me and soon I found my legs being squeezed to death by these hyperactive kids.

“Hey there guys” I smiled at my children and they smiled back at me. Soon I carried my children and the three of us were playing. It’s funny though that even if I had a tiring day, I wasn’t tired now, since seeing my children just lifted my stress away. I swear that this kids are my happy pill.

“Welcome home dear” I looked at my wife, Victoria Song-Horvejkul, who was wearing an apron and was drying her hands; probably she had just finished washing the dishes. I smiled at my wife and pecked her on the lips. Chuckling as the children were looking away clearly not liking the scene that they are witnessing. So I continued teasing them as I keep kissing my wife, they even thought that it was icky. Children, so innocent yet so honest.

Victoria stopped me from kissing her which made the children sigh in relief as they can now see the two of us without thier so called icky moment. She chuckled at me when she saw me pouting at her, clearly letting her see that I was having fun and that she just ed me. 

“Come, why don’t you get some dinner with us?” My wife said, I gave her a smile as I placed my hand on her hips and lead her to the dining table. She smiled back at me, as she leaned her head on my shoulder. 

"Besides you'll get your fun later." She whisphered huskily at me. Damn, she sounds so y I can't control my little friend down there from getting all excited. She laughed at me when she saw how I was blushing so hard, so hard that my ears were painted red. Aigoo... I really can't stop my emotions from this woman.

“I love you, dear” I told her as I helped her sit in her seat at the dining table. She smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss, which I happily reciprocated back. I chuckled when the children started to pretend to vomit thier guts out. I even heard Minho saying 'Here they go again.'

“I love you too.” I heard Victoria said as she smiled at me and I smiled back. Soon we had a very lively dinner with my family. Seeing this kind of view, the view where Victoria was helping Sulli in eating, while I was wiping Minho's mouth from all the sauce that he unconciously smeared from himself, it was the best thing a father no a person could ever wished for.

After eating dinner, I helped Victoria wash the dishes while the children were in the bathroom taking a bath. We finished washing as fast as we could so Victoria can help the children wash while I was going to change. ALthough we finished fast, there were times when washing when I squirted her with water here and there, which pissed her off and we started a water war. Besides, she was going to be wet a little while, might as well make her wet already.

A few minutes after all of us took our bathes, we were preparing to go to sleep. I was lying in little Minho's bed while reading his favourite bed time story. Minho was listening attentively and for a few times interrupted the story telling just to ask questions. Soon he was dozing off sleeping like a log that he is. I smiled at his sleeping figure as I ruffled his messy hair a bit. Seriously, this kid's hair is so long I'm gonna ask Victoria to have his haircut. Anyways, I kissed his forehead as I took my leave. I opened the door and left the room, which I looked at his sleeping form before I went out. 

I went to our room with Victoria as I saw her wearing her glasses as she was reading her report for tomorrow's discussion. I went to our bed and layed my head in her lap. She just chuckled at the cheesy thing that I did as she put down her book. I smiled at her which she gladly smiled back. I sat up from her lap and sat next to her. She leaned her head in my shoulder while I just intertwined our fingers. she looked at me and I looked back at her and soon our lips had met each others' and soon the dance of pleasure has started.

After a few minutes or was it hours. We were lying in bed as her head was leaning on my chest. I could feel her warm body touching with mine and I could feel the warmth that she was radiating. I smiled at her sleeping figure as I kissed her forehead. She was so cute, so vulnerable that I just couldn't let her go. I couldn't just let her go, so I trapped her in my embrace, I was making her feel secure that she has nothing to be afraid of. Soon I felt sleep has come so I had let it do it's part as I slowly saw darkness.