Chapter 15

Till Death Do Us Part

Khun's POV

It has been a couple of days since Tiffany and I started dating, well not really official, but still dating. And today is our 100th day anniversary. I really hope that we could celebrate this day with something grand, but Tiffany doesn't like that. She said that she really like to celebrate this day how ordinary couples celebrate it, just staying in one's house and just cuddle there. Well since I have a soft spot for her I decided that I should at least just give her what she wants. 

The two of us are working in the company since out of all days,  it was a busy day for the company. There were a lot of things that we had to do, since there was a very big articles that we really need to cover. I was busy typing about the latest article when i saw Tiffany giving out coffee for the whole team. I met her eyes and she gave me her beautiful eye smile. Man seeing that smile can really make my day. i gave her a wink and she just chuckled at me.

I decided to continue working on the article that I was tasked with. As I was searching for good resources for the article, I saw Tiffany place a cup of coffee in my table.I thanked her for the coffee and she just winked at me. I chuckled at her cute antics and smiled at myself. Deciding to take a quick break from all the researching, I took the cup of coffee that Tiffany gave me and drank a quick sip of its contents.

As I felt as the warm liquid has passed in my throat, it had relaxed my stressed mind. I've been stressed out since these couple of weeks, a cup of coffee definately did its charm on this stressed out me. I placed the cup back on the table when I noticed a piece of paper was stuck on my cup. I took it out, before any of these fools can see it. I chuckled after I finished reading the message that Tiffany had stuck on the cup.

"Happy 100th day anniversary jagiya~~^^ Hope you have a nice day! Hwaiting~~"

Smiling at the cute gesture that my girlfriend has made, I finally felt relaxed at this kind of sensation. Well you don't usually feel this kind of feeling for a whole lifetime so I might as well take in as much of this satisfying feeling as much as I can. I hid the note so that nobody would be suspicious about anything about the two us. If news breaks out that Tiffany and I were dating while I was still married to Victoria, then things will surely go to the downhill.

Victoria...

That name surely hits a sensitive spot here in my chest. She was the first girl that I had ever loved, ever married, and she was also the same person that made me so special in the inside. Finally, she was also the last person that I would ever hurt. I don't think that I had the audacity to even her hurt her. But wait, isn't what I'm doing already hurting her? Imagine the pain that she will experience when she learns about me and Tiffany. Well, like Tiffany said, we will cross that bridge when we get there. 

Just to avoid any drama, as Tiffany had connoted, we better try to hide our relationship as much as we can. Although it's a bit of a nuisance since the two of us really wants to show the whole world our relationship. Now that isn't that bad right? But then again, people might think that it's going to be a really bad idea and I know that it is, but I don't care. As long as Tiffany and I love each other then that's what matters to us most.

Tiffany's POV

Well we were busy working as usual especially now that the deadlines are getting closer and closer. All of us really don't like to be scolded by hyung, nobody really wants that. Seriously, you don't want to be the target for his anger, just do your job properly and he'll treat you right. Anyways as the rest of us were working our asses here, some of the other guys were just chilling out, since they were just taking their sweet time to casually. Seriously what is it with these guys?

Anyways ignoring these guys, I was working with my secret boyfriend Nickhun. He was looking at his work so serious in his work that it was making me proud of how serious my boyfriend is in his work.

"Something wrong?" Nickhun said as he was looking at me with curiousity in his eyes. I felt the blood was rushing towards my face, I didn't know that he was looking at me while I was looking at him. 

"Nothing's wrong." I said immediately, which made him look at me suspiciously. I just waved at him to let him know to drop the subject already. He sighed and mumbled something that I couldn't hear and continued working. For a few minutes or maybe hours it was already time for us to go home.

We were saying our goodbyes to everybody and all of us went out to stay at our houses and rest or maybe do something that makes us relax from the  unending stress that all of us were suffering inside the office. Nickhun and I were walking towards the parking area where he usually parks his car. The two of us were holding hands, while talking about the things that had happened at that day.

We were busy laughing at Taecyon's latest pranks which also ended in a major headache for Jin Young hyung. Well besides he thinks that it was worth it, even if he was almost fired by him. Well he's such a troublemaker, that's for sure. I hope his wife won't be bothered with his behavior. I kinda pity her, she'll have to deal with this stupid guy for the rest of her lives.

Shaking my head from those thoughts, Nickhun and I went inside his car, since he insisted on having a romantic dinner somewhere. Seriously, what's up with men trying to impress us with dates. I mean instead of spending moneyarrow-10x10.png for all of these dates, we can just have a date in the house, like watching movies in the TV, making dinner together and others. I'm not saying that having dates isn't also romantic or anything, I just feel that what's more important in a date isn't the place but the person who you are with.

After a long, I mean a really long argument, I succeeded in persuading him that we should go to my apartment and have our romantic date. Although there were a lot of sparks during our argument and I was slightly pissed of him, but the two of us were laughing our asses knowing that we were fighting for something so little like a date. During the whole ride there we were laughing like maniacs and any evidence that we had an argument was gone.

After a few minutes we arrived at my apartment. As a gentleman that he is he opened the door for me. I thanked him and we placed all the food that we were planning to eat in the dinner table. Well it wasn't much but just enough for a good and hearty dinner I guess. Well it was better than nothing for the most part. 

Well after that, we spend a few minutes trying, key word: trying especially when he tries to splash water all over me which I had no other option that to kick his freaking but away from me, I was all done and was drying the dishes. While drying the plates I noticed that the little troublemaker was a little quiet. Concerned for his physical and my mental well being, I decided to check up on him just to make sure that he was alright.

"Hey you ok there?" I asked as I found him looking at a portrait that was hanged in my living room. I mean he was an art freak but I don't know why he is so engrossed in this particular portrait in my house. Now don't get me wrong, I have a lot of portraits in my apartment but why is he staring at this particular portrait as if it was very important to him? Does this portrait have something to do with him?

Nickhun's POV

Life really does bite you somewhere you never expected it huh? I never thought that it would probably hit me this way, but somehow it did. I need a distraction, like right now, before I break down.

I was just looking at the many portraits that she had while she was busy cleaning the dishes. What I got bored easily so what do you expect me to do? Go to her bedroom and wait for her there so when she comes we can finally can get some action?

Nope, not gonna happen.

Well maybe I do want it to happen...

Maybe just a little bit.

Nope not gonna happen. Stop thinking ert thoughts!

Ok I'm definitely getting crazier and crazier by the minute.

Shaking my head I continued looking at the many portraits that Tiffany has on her living room. And damn she has a lot of them. Seriously is she a art collector or something? C'mon the only thing that they ever do is just be there in the walls and look pretty right? Anyways i was looking at them for quite sometime right now, when is she even going to be done there?

But then a certain portrait hit me straight in the face. I don't know why but looking at this portrait gave me a big slap in the face. I don't know why but no matter how much I try to will myself to move I can't. I was stuck there cold, unable to move any single part of my body. Its like i can no longer breathe for some reason. 

"Hey you ok there?"

Her voice suddenly broke the chains that made me stuck from the unknown chains that had bound me from the ground a couple of minutes ago. I try to distract myself from this. I tore away my gaze from the portrait and placed all my attention on Tiffany. 

"Yeah just fine."

"I don't think you're fine. You look like you've just seen a ghost or something." 

"Really? Sorry to make you worry, its nothing to worry about."  I said as I kissed her forehead. She leaned her head on my chest as she gave me a hug. I returned her hug with a hug of my own.

"Just tell me if something is worrying you ok?"

"I will."

I kissed her hair as I smelt the sweet fragrance of strawberries in her. It calmed me a little. She really is truly the one for me. Even just hugging all the negativity that I'm feeling is slowly gone. I guess she really is my medicine, my very own nurse.

Feeling that she was getting sleepy I guided her to her room as I let her get some shut eye. Since tomorrow is going to be a very busy day tomorrow. I guided her to bed, and let her change her clothes into her pajamas (honest I wasn't looking, maybe a peek, but no harm done right?), and let her lay on the bed. Deciding that it was late I decided that I was going to go home.

"It's getting late, why don't you just stay here for the night?" She asked as she was giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes I've ever seen. Sighing that I can't win from this, I granted her wish and slept on her couch. She insisted that I sleep beside her but I refused. Seriously, I might not control myself and do something I wouldn't do here.

It was a few hours after and I'm twisting and turning my body since I felt uncomfortable sleeping in a stiff position here. Suddenly I regretted not accepting her offer in sleeping with her in a very comfy bed, well nothing we can do now. I listened to her soft snores as she was completely knocked out. Today was a very hectic day and I know that she was very tired from all of the piles of paperwork that was on her table. Walking towards her I gently patted her head as she slept and kissed the crown of her head when I saw her having a distorted face. Seeing her relaxed face now, i kinda felt relaxed.

As I was trying to solve myself on how to come back in the world of Hypnos, i decided to get something to drink might be a good answer. As I was walking towards the kitchen, I passed by her living room and unfortunately for me I went up against the same portrait. The very portrait that made me lose my composure. 

A portrait of a complete and happy family.

And then it dawned into me....

Victoria...

A/N

I'm back....T.T

Sorry for the very long and boring update. I was very busy and had little time to write the update so I'm very sorry about that. However, it doesn't I'll give up writing the story, nope no sir. Maybe I'll be slower than usual, but I'll slowly finish it

Well anyways, how are you guys it's been a while since I last talked to you guys so how are you doing? 

Well, comments are appreciated!!

See you soon!

a4tech out