Chapter 9

Till Death Do Us Part

Khun's POV

It was a few hours until I finally reached the house, and unfortunately I was late. I am so freaking late. I mean, the time with Tiffany's was so fun that I really had to do another make-over (if you know what I mean. *wiggles eyebrows*). I hurried my shower and shot out like a madman, speeding like a chased man. I should have probably be caught in jail for overspeading but then again, that doesn't matter especially when you're job is on the line.

After a ffew minutes or so, I've finally arrived at the office, I rushed to the elevator and pressed the button for the 6th floor. When I got there, I sighed in relief when I didn't arrive late. I calmly walked towards my station and tried to catch my breath when I sat down in my station. I saw Taecyon was already in his station so I decided to say hi.

"Morning Taec." I said as I prepared my things for work. 

"Morning Khun, by the way, why are you breathing so hard? Did you had a quickie with Victoria or something?" He said jokingly. Although this is a joke, I couldn't stop myself from blushing hard, so hard that my ears were redder than Snow White's lips. Okay that may be an understatement. When Taecyon saw my blushing ears, his laughter got stronger than ever. 

"Yeah laugh it all out Taec, but when I'll get my turn, you'll be very sorry." I jokedly threatened him and he just gave me a mock salute. I chuckled at his childish acts and just ignore him. Seriously what is with this guy? Is he on drugs or something? After that we had continued working on the different assignments that we have. I was busy typing for all the aticles that we were going to need for this month's release, my phone suddenly vibrated. I checked the caller and gulped when I saw who was calling me.

Yeobo~~^^

Okay laugh all you want, I didn't wanted to put her call name like that. I mean it sounds so corny and cheesy that I'm shivering. But what can I do, I love my wife so I'll have to endure everything just for me to see her smile. But in this present situation right now, do I even still love my wife? I mean, I love Victoria, that's a fact; but somehow my feelings for her is starting to be......replaced. I don't know, I mean I'm starting to love Tifffany. So much that I felt that my love for Tiffany is overshadowing my love for Victoria. I shook my head and answered the phone, besides I'll reach that bridge when I get there.

"Yobose-" 

"NICKHUN BUCK HORVEJKUL WHERE THE WERE YOU!!!!" Damn Victoria sure has powerful lungs, I wasn't even done greeting her and she suddenly shouts at me. Oh well, goodbye ears it's been nice meeting you, see you in the after life. Ugh this is going to take a while. 

After a few minutes of consoling Victoria, which by the way made my ears hurt more, I've finally made her calm down and convince her that nothing had happened with me and Tiffany while I was staying at her place. Which in fact, is a complete lie, but why would I even try to say that? Do you really think that I wanted to die so early? Nope, but at least I saved a couple of months (but I'm betting for a year) for me to live. 

I was trying to continue my work when I felt my phone vibrate again. I sighed thinking that it would be Victoria, getting assurance from me that I didn't even cheated on her. Damn, Victoria really is a cute girl, but when she gets jealous she's a monster. A freaking monster. Anyways, I checked my phone and sighed in relief that it wasn't Victoria. 

It was Tiffany's message that lit up my phone's screen. And it sure as hell that it lightened my day. 

"Good luck for today. I love you. ~^^"

And I think my heart has just suffered an illness, and it's called the love syndrome. And I just know the best way to treat it.

"Thanks, I love you too sweerheart. :)" 

After a few hours of that extended project I was already preparing for my lunchbreak. I yawned and streched as much as I can, to waken those sleeping muscles. I was preparing my files, cleaning them before I even go outside, I don't want any files getting lost while I was still in lunchbreak. Once I was done with cleaning I was off like a madman. Why so?

I was having a date with Tiffany, I mean our first date. Well we didn't considered the first lunch date an actually date it was more like a get to know each other more sort of thing. But this, this is the first official date between the two of us. It was a bit formal for the two of us, but we wanted to have this date the most memorable date, especially since Tiffany knew that I had a wife so there was a possibility that I will come back to her.

Now that I remember this, I do have a wife. I mean that is a common fact that we both shared. So why? Why did I fell for Tiffany, when I vowed to love Victoria? Why did I even cheated on Victoria? To be completely honest with you guys, I just have no idea. I mean, I love Victoria really there's no doubt about that; but when I'm with Tiffany God she makes me so happy. More happy than with Victoria.  

When I got there in the place were me and Tiffany were to meet. I saw her waiting for me, and while I was walking towards her I couldn't keep the thoughts on how beautiful she looked like and how lucky I am to have her. Her pale skin that's even paler than paper; her long auburn hair, that was tied in a clean ponytail that was giving her forehead a good view; her hazel brown eyes that just reflect her inner soul that is full of compassion and love. Everything about her was perfect, so perfect that I might even say that she's my very own goddess.

I sat down in front of her and she was smiling at me. I smiled back at her and kissed her lips. She was surprised at the sudden kiss but she immediately kissed back. 

"Morning sweetheart." I smiled again at her. and she smiled at me.

"Morning too cutie." 

When we were done with the lovey-dovey moments that would just cringe everyone's hands by the cheesiness, we were already eating our lunch. We were talking about how our day was. We were laughing at the silliest and the corniest jokes that we made. It was quite an entertaining time. Until somebody coughed at us. We looked at the source of it, and I think the sight of it just made my blood grow cold.

It was none other than Victoria......

AN

CUT!!

Okay that's the end of this chapter and I hope that you would like this chappie.

Sorry for the loooongg update, I was busy with my OJT, since I had to prepare for my teaching demo and with my Thesis since we will be defending it this March. I hope you guys will forgive this pathetic author.

Anyways, I'm gonna greet everyone a cold good night (morning) to you readers here in the Phil.

And Imma gonna greet everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hope you guys enjoy it well.

Anyways this author has to go but I'll see you guys later.

a4tech out